Web Analytics
Help NM or it fall down!! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Help NM or it fall down!!

Started by Kwas, June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohaem

hmmm ppl have right... coz now when ppl not farming on hb(mobs to strong) pvp dead there and will dead on varka for sure coz its no sense all the same place and point of go hb if u cant farm mobs... and helloooo nowdays after "update" ppl bored and plx i dont wanna hear go with all pt to kill chimeras rly ppl were there with full parties rdy for farm and pvp thx temps for hb pvp maybe we will have back this hb pvp so... this update was not good and why? hmm as i know no1 craft icarus bow so server didnt lose money but lost good place for pvp...
cya!Q! sry litlle drunk and my english sux atm :P

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

leobruno

I think track/drake have your own reasons to slow down the spoil/drop/craft/enchat rates cause they work to fixe the bugs and several ppl try every day find exploits in the game ... but i most agree with all in here. The game become almost impracticable to play with this low rates.  :-[

Morbid_Angel

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 19, 2009, 01:03:47 PM
Things shoould be hard to get but making them too hard to get isnt good too since people that dont play here too long will soon leave.

Lets just look from the point of a new player and lets say hes making an archer. He can easy get A grade here, after some time he can get S grade too pretty easy but here comes the first problem. The golky horn is hard to get and many players already leave the server cuz its too hard for them to get subed and without the sub they simply have 0 chance in pvp.
Ok lets say the guy gets lucky and gets his sub but after hes gonna be done with lvling hes gonna notice he still sucks cuz without rb jewels he still sucks and even if he somehow gets the 50 coins for QA+ Baium (witch is reaaaaaally hard for a new player) he will see that its still hard for him to pvp against people that have DNET sets and icarus bows -> since those items are just overpowered
So what can he do in this case? Nothing, he can continue playing with his bad gear shooting an archer for 500 while the guy hits him in the same time for 2x 2k dammage hes gonna leave the server. OR he can think about donation and here comes another problem: How much does he need to donate to be as powerfull as these guys. Hmm rb set without valaks is already 150 â,¬ and a DNET set is 80 â,¬ and cuz he wants to shoot as fast as his enemy he needs to donate another 230â,¬ to get an icarus bow witch is 460 â,¬ (without the extra 350â,¬ that a valakas costs). So i guess he will leave insted of paying 500 â,¬ to atleast have a chance against most of the people on the server.

My point is that this server is already really old and for the new people its just pointless to play here cuz they have totally no chance in pvp here becouse its just too hard for then to get the same gear as we have.  DNET sets should be spoilable, also icarus/dynasty weapons or should be droped by raids or something (cuz now its really useless to kill normal raids cuz you dont get any profit from them) or by quest but those things shouldnt be like its now when you need to farm even longer than on official servers while we have 30x rates here. People came to play on a 30x server to get best gear 30x faster than on official server and enjoy the PVP instead of farming 24/7.

Im not saying Drake/Track arent working hard with fixes and everything, actually they are working better than ever imo, but the fact is that new players have 0 chance to play here and sooner or later the ammouth of online players will fall down.

+5213477824 to that

problem is that the official answer you'll have is "you don't like it >>> go to an other server"

i thought i had a normal conversation once with Track at that topic he posted,asking to vote for DNetwork...but dunno why he deleted it  :-X

when i said..you(GMs of the network,and among them,you Track)don't listen to the community the answer was "ofc i listen to them"
well seems you don't...

when i said you should rase the spoil/drop/etc rate to fit a x30(or x5/x15) server the answer was "you want to play in a pvp server where you get everything too easy...go there"

and how this conversation ended..by deleting your own topic!!!!well..gratz!!!wise move...

it's pretty obvious you(GMs,Drake) have no clew of what marketing is!!!
you might be pro at coding..but have no idea what the 4 P's of marketing are!!

Product   in this case your servers,are unreachable for new players,even after 1 year where you should have fixed/tested everything or almost everything(didn't Drake say something like ..."we have IL but in few(lol) month we're moving to full HB"), we have a HB with only the 10%-20% working!!!
conclusion Product sucks

Price   in this case the price you have to pay to be able play and enjoy the game.what is it?HUGE!!!!Tomek before said that you need about 500eu to play here..which is just LOL!!!or just quit your job/your life/break up with your gf-bf/become a nerd so you can get some coins in game!!
conclusion Price sucks

Promotion  
1)you're trying to force players to vote you..personaly i voted just once!i got used that annoying thing and i voted just cause NM is a
good server...but as a network we suck!!first and final vote from me!
2)you're giving false information "Full Hellbound OFF,x5 x10 x15 x30 x200 rates, over 7000 players! 99% uptime. Custom potions,stackable sub system. Never wiped over 5 years." ,cause last time i checked Shadow was down,the rates x5/x15/x30/x200 apply only to exp/sp and the drop/spoil/and other things rates are worse than OFFICIAL x1 servers, and most important?we are 10%-20% OFF Hellbound not Full(there are skills reported as bugged since IL and all you do is nerfing classes)
3)or should i mention that you give us no information of what's yet to be fixed,what has been fixed,what you're working on now..etc...
that section of Follow the sick Rabit..why you keep it if you don't use it?and other things that i'm bit bored to write now...
conclusion Promotion sucks

as for Place,last of the 4 P's   we can say that in your case is the datacenter maybe,which i dunno if you paid for better machines but the lag is a bit less than IL(for me at least)..so +1 to that

so...
how about you start actually do something  for the community/servers? look at this for example
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,182730.0.html

how about you understand that ppl play here and not to official so they don't have to pay to ncsoft or e-bay to have some proper gear?

how about you understand that ppl that play in a x30 server expect to have spoil/drop rate a bit more than x1 (x2?x3?or some might say x30?) and not less than x1(as it is now)

p.s. why i think this topic will be deleted?  ::)  ;D

Kwas

yes me and him with big clan help get  all mats needed we farm / and friends ( becous many ppl wos sitting on farming accounts) and yesterday we try craft i field he made :)  but its normal 1 dyna weapon  Icarus> 10x dynasty   for 2 montchs . and we farm 95% of mats when mobs wos no uber strong. and buy mats from all server players .   after this one craft i am to tierd to try next rly becous 2 montchs to have 60% is not normal.  and this weapon is like db+f+7 slow attack speed  icarus have normal ;)  so  he only look cool :) i want to craft dyna coughel becous of its cool looking not super stats :)  
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Sephiroth

Quote from: Kwas on June 19, 2009, 03:23:27 PM
yes me and him with big clan help get  all mats needed we farm / and friends ( becous many ppl wos sitting on farming accounts) and yesterday we try craft i field he made :)  but its normal 1 dyna weapon  Icarus> 10x dynasty   for 2 montchs . and we farm 95% of mats when mobs wos no uber strong. and buy mats from all server players .   after this one craft i am to tierd to try next rly becous 2 montchs to have 60% is not normal.  and this weapon is like db+f+7 slow attack speed  icarus have normal ;)  so  he only look cool :) i want to craft dyna coughel becous of its cool looking not super stats :)  

Icarus,indeed,has Slow A.Speed,even tho in the description it says normal.

lucifsg

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 19, 2009, 03:21:29 PM
+5213477824 to that

it's pretty obvious you(GMs,Drake) have no clew of what marketing is!!!
you might be pro at coding..but have no idea what the 4 P's of marketing are!!

Wanna add Mintzebrgs 5th point : perspective. I dont know if drake even has one but if his strategy is to farm some euros now , server soon ll die cause thats not a long term strategy. He is supose to build on our relationship with him and i never saw a step like that from him. We got problems since IL and thoose problems are growing bigger day by day. As u can notice players dont have problem to donate as far as they get some fun .
Fun is getting lost daily so do the maths... I thought voting would help the situation but nothing . Nothing sounds normal if u consider what tomek said. What can a new player do around us? Nothing. I thought of it many times actually.

The good think is that we all see the problems around us , i hope track will notice and agree as well and pass em to drake.
The important think is what we can do about em. Many of us got nice ideas , i think we should start by giving better chances to ppl getting subbed.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

zthrx

I think Drake and Track knows all this problems, so no need to write a book here ;)

chlipus

track/drake don't anything for normal ppl, he isn't reading what people are writing, and he have it in ass, he need more $$ from donny,that's all what I can say in this matter, old dragon-network now is donate-network  8)

Kobra

i was bored last day i try spoil in fog with ty/spoil and for 2hours of spoil i take 1 ews and only parts and some recipe on SS, lol. so what to do ? as kwas wrote there , drop of orichlcum and adamantine is too low....and mobs stronger................ maybe if u want see server alive make any quest for Coins!  :D and ppl will spend it for items at donny!

sry for enghlish ...
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

BassSultan^^

i fear just one tihng that drake/track will do sometihng for the server when it already died but it shouldnt be hard to make the community a littel happier =)  because i see most of us are frustredted about the situation.

Zthrx about you you siad we shouldnt write a book maybe you should pull your ego back and watch the tihngs from other palyers side like new players people who wanna play rmpg not pvp (best example is duska ) and wanna spoil craft and so on but this tihngs actually you cant do ............... here cuz of the rates wich are lower then 1x

p.s dont take it personally Zthrx you know i m just a silly es/pw ;)

regards BassSultanHengzt

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

seboulba

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on June 19, 2009, 06:56:44 PM
some old players are still there .
the donators are still there .
The news players aren t there anymore .

That means if you are a new players , u are pwned cause u can t do anything exept farming ms and being pked ... That s Nightmare 30x  

Nothing will be changed so don t think NM will bring more players ...

try to farm MS now lol i killed 20 shaman i got 9 regeat pouch 2 moonstone gz ;) and one horn its 50 lunargents ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

zthrx

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on June 19, 2009, 07:28:56 PM
i fear just one tihng that drake/track will do sometihng for the server when it already died but it shouldnt be hard to make the community a littel happier =)  because i see most of us are frustredted about the situation.

Zthrx about you you siad we shouldnt write a book maybe you should pull your ego back and watch the tihngs from other palyers side like new players people who wanna play rmpg not pvp (best example is duska ) and wanna spoil craft and so on but this tihngs actually you cant do ............... here cuz of the rates wich are lower then 1x

p.s dont take it personally Zthrx you know i m just a silly es/pw ;)

regards BassSultanHengzt

I do care about new ppl more than you think, and I help them (the real ones, not next alt chars of some old peepz)
btw: track is doing shiitload of work all the time, just to let you know... and he reads forum and know all problems
and yes, there is alot of good ideas in this topic, also all the situation described....