I hope it's j/k - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

I hope it's j/k

Started by kuko, June 24, 2009, 09:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: Herza on June 25, 2009, 11:56:49 AM
You do know that Mana Burn got nerfed aye? So it doesnt work like it was before...

u dont know that they still are unstopable even with the nerf?
ok b4 yr mana was out in 10 secs now  it takes 20 sec... cool nerf ::)

Quote from: our4n0s on June 25, 2009, 01:49:28 PM
about how laymedown is overpowered have no reason to be atm right?
mana burn was nerfed too bad, they decided to make you start on less mana to balance its nerf, kktybb

heh, like laymedown isnt still overpowered lol... i am still saying that  all chars must have weaks and strong points
lol chars like agil laymedown etc can win every class just with mana burn spam 
i w8 the day aug will be out of oly...

there is life before death?

our4n0s

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 25, 2009, 01:50:02 PM

i w8 the day aug will be out of oly...
and you believe this will matter to laymedown? yeah you do, but that's so wrong, i was not using augment this month btw, since mana burn augment has even bigger reuse and much lower land rate, it's just a way to lose MPs
retired

Mohit0

Quote from: our4n0s on June 25, 2009, 02:31:49 PM
and you believe this will matter to laymedown? yeah you do, but that's so wrong, i was not using augment this month btw, since mana burn augment has even bigger reuse and much lower land rate, it's just a way to lose MPs

dont know if ll matter to u but agil and others such   every time i meet them they win me cause of mana burn and cause of pwnzors augs  so i wanna see how many points they ll collect every month

there is life before death?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on June 25, 2009, 01:49:28 PM
ee/es aren't giving a shit since they got a pet to regen mana anyway
i'll watch your fights, i doubt you unsummon mirrage or magnus to summon boxer for MP.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Herza

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 25, 2009, 05:43:20 PM
i'll watch your fights, i doubt you unsummon mirrage or magnus to summon boxer for MP.
He actually does...
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Herza on June 25, 2009, 06:13:51 PM
He actually does...
well, seems i underestimated him then :) i did that too, but back when erase was landing almost 100%, even with 3-4 resummoning that didnt change much.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

qwertyzxc

oly pwnd now !! i was join witch my bp/wk ok i use prayer body avatare five me some bufs cubis buf cat and what i see ? when i start i have 900 mana at start !! yea pls tell me how i cant fight when i start w/o mana   better w/o bufs or w/o mana ?   oly now totaly pwnd sh1t

cofo

Use hom+conversion..... after buff heal twice... done.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 25, 2009, 05:43:20 PM
Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 25, 2009, 11:13:49 PM
well, seems i underestimated him then :) i did that too, but back when erase was landing almost 100%, even with 3-4 resummoning that didnt change much.
I mostly use the MP one but that's for more reasons than just the fact it gives MP, but yes vs ee/sws with his insane erase it was not worth resumoning before, but it is worth it now  ;)
i still use mirage and even magnus but.... never starting with them, i would say the MP one is more polyvalent  8)

Ps: even with update, i am starting fightwith max 100-200 mps missing
retired