Web Analytics
crafting dinasty / icarus useless? or what i missed? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

crafting dinasty / icarus useless? or what i missed?

Started by wildpussy, June 25, 2009, 11:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weapon_zero

woot someone just realized they re getting scammed all along congratulations wildpussy aka mr obvious. :P

Quote from: Anemonia on June 25, 2009, 04:38:30 PM
MONEY > ALL

So go and become lifeless farmers :D

Or Pay.

saying that in a videogame.. you re truely a badass naab :D

Diabolical

i hate it too much as well .. increasing everything just to stop us from getting weapons and go to the easy way by donating .. thats kinda lame but i dont blame them for doing so .. every owner needs money and ppl should be happy they r getting entertained for free
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Vurlak

Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 06:36:13 AM
i hate it too much as well .. increasing everything just to stop us from getting weapons and go to the easy way by donating .. thats kinda lame but i dont blame them for doing so .. every owner needs money and ppl should be happy they r getting entertained for free

U are a bit confused man xD

increasing everything just to stop us from getting weapons and go to the easy way by donating - ok
every owner needs money and ppl should be happy they are getting entertained for free - O.o

Uhm if i must "donate" for a weapon i'm getting entertained for free? And first of all stop to write "donate" cuz a donation it's something which u pay to someone else WITHOUT get something back.
If u "donate" and u get something back u BOUGHT something.
Don't tell me that u BUY items to keep server alive, u BUY items for ur own fun^^

I would like to see how much ppl donate if there wouldn't be a reward for it.
[URL=http://hokutonoken.forumfree.net][/URL]

wildpussy

freak off drake, freak off track, freak off all gms, thx for this bull shit hellbound

it's impossible to craft a weapon

impossible to craft DNET armor

AND ITS EVEN IMPOSSIBLE TO LEVEL UP CRYSTAL 13->14->15

GZ !! servers in control by donators

WagaduGu

Quote from: wildpussy on June 27, 2009, 05:38:19 PM
freak off drake, freak off track, freak off all gms, thx for this bull shit hellbound

+1
FI-

15k club

DaVinci

this is the result of making baium spawn time bigger

Dadghamor

Quote from: DaVinci on June 27, 2009, 06:48:54 PM
this is the result of making baium spawn time bigger
well...we are lucky....baium cuold be deleted...
Steel citadel still inacessible...so bb Beleth...

Diabolical

Quote from: Vurlak on June 27, 2009, 05:13:11 PM
U are a bit confused man xD

Uhm if i must "donate" for a weapon i'm getting entertained for free? And first of all stop to write "donate" cuz a donation it's something which u pay to someone else WITHOUT get something back.
If u "donate" and u get something back u BOUGHT something.
Don't tell me that u BUY items to keep server alive, u BUY items for ur own fun^^

I would like to see how much ppl donate if there wouldn't be a reward for it.

u misunderstood my point .. u dont have to donate to enjoy playing, u have s grade items .. i dont have icarus and im doing fine lol ... and u have been playing for very long time here and u had lots of fun without donating , what im saying we all whine and keep mentioning the bad things without remembering the good stuff
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Furesy

It's already like this since end of C4, when Drake dissapeared, some people just took a while to realise it xd

wildpussy

some of us found hope on hellbound, just pointing out it's too good to be true :P

Furesy

Quote from: wildpussy on June 27, 2009, 08:58:31 PM
some of us found hope on hellbound, just pointing out it's too good to be true :P
It's not Drake's fault anyway, it's simply L2 being old and out-dated, even Drake realizes that.

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on June 27, 2009, 08:59:31 PM
It's not Drake's fault anyway, it's simply L2 being old and out-dated, even Drake realizes that.
so who's fault is it? i know drake was a great GM/admin/developer before the fbi thing

now tell me, how hard it is to set 2 numbers, from 394 to 94 where people would expect it to be, or make drop rate alot bigger (or spoil, something for dwarfs??), for what the hell are our gm making it harder and harder to a point where it's useless to even be there

it would be too easy?? so what?! look on C4, what means easy antahras+valakas each day, why do most of us have best items since 2 years where we got it easy, and now new-er players can do nothing (apart from buy) for it
what's the point of not make "easy" craftable dinasty ?? there will be more players on hellbound island, something ingame to do, more pvp, maybe less dead server, new players maybe will have chance to grow, and after a year most server would have their dinasty, then either l2 will die, or new chronicle will come with yet again new items and those with old ones will be again shit
that's how it was supposed to work imo!

now how can it not be GM's/admins/devs fault? -_-