Previous topic - Next topic

Herza

Quote from: wolvix on June 26, 2009, 10:01:49 AM
R.I.P.

Michael Jackson and Fara Fawcett

:'( :'( :'( :'(
/agree
@wind : ur a tard sometimes u know?
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

Parabol

One less pedophile in the world. Period.

Furesy

kidicarus

Dying is probably he's best publicity stunt ever.... I haven't seen him get this much good press since the mid 80's. I mean he made alot of legendary songs that won't ever die.... but lets face it, the last 20 years he's been a little coko.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

nepisa

R.I.P he rly changed the POP world, and not only POP, he did smtg to our world, else we wouldnt know him.

p.s. he was rly big person with amazing success in his career, he was special, that's what you, haters, will never reach him and you are simply jealous. Yes he was messed up in his personal life, but who arent? All have some problems(some ppl bigger ones, some smaller ones), but who are we? we are just simple ppl and we dont have so much attention from public, and thats the only reason why our problems dont come up...

Farai

Yep.. it's rly sad, he was 2 young  :(   

FadeAway

R.I.P. Michael...

He was like a revolution for music to the world... He made songs with such deep meanings it's just...
And for the retards talking about him being pedo and so on, it al have been plane bullshit. How old are ya guys? still didnt figure out the press does everything to get more publicity? Even with Michael's hard childhood im pretty damn sure he would never do things to any child. And damn too bad he wont be able to perform his last shows... i've bought a ticket for nothing now >< , and they havent said anything about returning the money haha.
Imma listen 2 weeks straight on to Michael his music that for sure...
And remember dont think of Michael how he was now, but think how he was back in the 'Thriller' time... think about the song 'earth song'... think about the song 'stranger in moscow'... damn so many songs wich are bloody awesome.

Anemonia

SyD

Quote from: Anemonia on June 26, 2009, 12:03:12 PM
Perm banned and deleted from database !

Michael's soul makin' new char... ;)
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

Parabol

Quote from: FadeAway on June 26, 2009, 11:25:14 AM

And for the retards talking about him being pedo and so on, it al have been plane bullshit. How old are ya guys? still didnt figure out the press does everything to get more publicity? Even with Michael's hard childhood im pretty damn sure he would never do things to any child.

Yea, yea, yea... and he agreed to pay over $20 mil to the Chandlers for shits and giggles, aye? Grow up. Your king had issues.  

lulushor

GOD  bless the greatest of all time. there will never be another superstar like michael jackson. his contributions to the world are unforgettable as he will always remain in our hearts. love you michael jackson, you are one in a million.

For those who dont care pls dont post,a great man in human history died,have the respect for him coz he change the world a bit.

YOU WILL DONT HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTION.........you will be just a spectator.Keep silence.