Mages OP NERF PLOX - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Mages OP NERF PLOX

Started by our4n0s, June 27, 2009, 02:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

Quote from: zthrx on June 27, 2009, 06:40:34 PM
by 2-3 farmers daggers (mostly PP) from whole server, the others do not bother to go oly...  astri made more fights than me, and he doesn't lethal so often from all I've seen. How many times you want lethal to land?, every 20th fight? 30th? and you pray for mana burn at every, and the fact is dagger doesn't need lethal at all to kill ya (buffed like th/pp) but for selfbuffed dagger/tank is the only way to get some bonus points, coz from all  daggers I used to talk, they lose 2/3 points. You can let to be lethaled 1-2 times, but you'll win 3x more fights and dagger lose 3x more and l bet lethals are around 30% of his wins.
add buffs and mana pots at oly and it will change :>  

i go Oly sometimes aswell, and im not TH//Tank :<
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

wildpussy

Quote from: iakme on June 27, 2009, 07:59:20 PM
Just TRACK SAY WHEN U WILL DELETE ARGUMENTATION FROM OLY. W/O ARGUMENTATION U WILL BE SUX. I WILL WAIT TO PWN U ASS. THX TRACK U PROMISE DELETE ARGUMENTATION SAY NOW WHEN U WILL DO IT
u wish, rofl xD
oly players will always be >>>>>> you

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 03:04:51 AM
Yeah . please nerf mana burn more .. make land rate is 5% ( its fair this way ) and add 3x more reuse please

i hate the fact i see mana burn failes 70% of the time .. please make it 95% fails so i remove it from my bar xD

and add lethal to all classes .. so who lethal first wins .. would be cool game , we can make oly too as head and tail game .. npc to flip a coin and u choose :D

lol u cry abaout mana burn suces rate but laymedown have reuse mana burn like 2 seconds so stop say shits  fuk this crt rate can be 10% but if u use 100 times mana burn in 1 oly fight is eanought all ppls run w/o mana   witch ur low rate of mana burn gz  and u cry abaout lethal ok tell me how th can hit u lethal if he run witchout mana lol 

Diabolical

Quote from: qwertyzxc on June 28, 2009, 01:08:32 AM

lol u cry abaout mana burn suces rate but laymedown have reuse mana burn like 2 seconds so stop say shits  fuk this crt rate can be 10% but if u use 100 times mana burn in 1 oly fight is eanought all ppls run w/o mana   witch ur low rate of mana burn gz  and u cry abaout lethal ok tell me how th can hit u lethal if he run witchout mana lol 

100 times burn ?? .. r u dumb ? when u use mana burn and it fails ( the skill mana is used for nothing ) .. so when i use 10 times mana burn and it fails 7 times .. that means i wasted huge amount of mana for nothing .. r u really stupid to not understand such a simple thing ?

and i didnt say remove lethal .. i said nerf the 1 hp lethal .. its stupid to go 1 hp .. make it 500 hp or something .. learn to read what i say before u try to act like a smartass and as all daggers say .. a good dagger doesnt need lethal to win
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

cofo

NO NO MAKE LETHAL 98% AND MAKE MANABURN 4% OK

ps. seriously i'm being tired of getting lethaled in first blow :_(
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

PersonTRUE1

booooring ........nerf mana burn more and lethal ....it will be good ....everybody has the same chance .....no oly farmers plox......AND REMOVE AGUMENTS ON OLY ASAP !!!!!!

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 28, 2009, 01:24:05 AM
100 times burn ?? .. r u dumb ? when u use mana burn and it fails ( the skill mana is used for nothing ) .. so when i use 10 times mana burn and it fails 7 times .. that means i wasted huge amount of mana for nothing .. r u really stupid to not understand such a simple thing ?

and i didnt say remove lethal .. i said nerf the 1 hp lethal .. its stupid to go 1 hp .. make it 500 hp or something .. learn to read what i say before u try to act like a smartass and as all daggers say .. a good dagger doesnt need lethal to win

ok, lethal to 500hp or smth about, it seems to be quite fair

iakme

Mana burn isnt that good, lethal too i can get lethal and heal from it. But argumentation of mana burn and attack must be deleted from oly this waste fair game. No oly farmers pls

Topal

omg i think this is the 323523542516 topic about nerfing lethal or mana burn give it a break... ::)
imo lethal and mana burn rate are balanced QQ  ::)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

qwertyzxc

stop cry about lethal  lolzor  th can win w/o lethal also  and chars like sws/ee cant win w/o mana burn so ?  btw if like th/pp fight vs ee/sws how he can lethaled you if u burned him all mana in 10-15 seconds ?  what a idiot char witch this augument its  like sws/ee  run + spam mana burn heal and when enemy is out of mana use next stupid augument like   stone, prominence and more bla bla. The true is th can win easy w/o lethal and w/o auguments and sws/ee or smth like this shit cant.

cryyyyyyyy remove auguments from oly

Topal