Web Analytics
CHANGE COST BUFFS on ol/wc

News:

Main Menu

CHANGE COST BUFFS on ol/wc

Started by PersonTRUE1, June 27, 2009, 10:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PersonTRUE1

plox change costs buffs for 20 mp or 30 mp on ol and wc....its shitty when we start fight with 700mp .....its not sux ? think  yea you rassist !! Green its not bad gay !!

israfael

yeah, right. 20-30 mp for buffing a full pt or allies around you?
to make this idea fair you would have to reduce the cost of single target buffs to 3 mp also.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 27, 2009, 10:38:07 AM
plox change costs buffs for 20 mp or 30 mp on ol and wc....its shitty when we start fight with 700mp .....its not sux ? think  yea you rassist !! Green its not bad gay !!
dont like it? reroll qq more

Diabolical

enchant ur buffs at cost and use arcane wisdom and u will be fine ..
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

PersonTRUE1

arcane wisdom cut cast.spd.....i have 5 sec to start fight after buff ....without arcane :) with arcane i can buffing in fight :) cool :)
and plox learn READ ppl....i said 20 mp on oly ....why pp have buffs for 20 mp and ol on oly must pay 200 for the same buffs......on oly im alone ....not with my clan/ally

Diabolical

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 27, 2009, 08:12:01 PM
arcane wisdom cut cast.spd.....i have 5 sec to start fight after buff ....without arcane :) with arcane i can buffing in fight :) cool :)
and plox learn READ ppl....i said 20 mp on oly ....why pp have buffs for 20 mp and ol on oly must pay 200 for the same buffs......on oly im alone ....not with my clan/ally

u need to learn to read as well and understand a bit about l2 .. Wc can buff 9 ppl including himself , pp need to buff 1 by 1

Nyze

+1

Titan1

go play as ol or wc ull had more mp at the start dont play as a ty =)
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

PersonTRUE1

Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 09:20:07 PM
u need to learn to read as well and understand a bit about l2 .. Wc can buff 9 ppl including himself , pp need to buff 1 by 1

we spoke about oly not pvp or siege ^^ on oly wc or ol can buff only self .....

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 04:29:34 PM
enchant ur buffs at cost and use arcane wisdom and u will be fine ..

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Diabolical

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 27, 2009, 09:48:43 PM

we spoke about oly not pvp or siege ^^ on oly wc or ol can buff only self .....

and u rly think there is a code to change the buffs mana once u port inside oly ? and if there is .. u think it will be made :D ?