Archers question - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Archers question

Started by AmunZen, June 28, 2009, 09:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on July 01, 2009, 01:01:36 PM
He wouldnt kill it and if he would kite well the mage wouldnt kill him too.  :)

Exactly, its a stalemate
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

iNs

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on July 01, 2009, 01:01:36 PM
He wouldnt kill it and if he would kite well the mage wouldnt kill him too.  :)

We're talking about the fact of killing indeed, not running away ... aren't we?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

HelloWorlds

you'll run out of bufs before he run out of mana.. thats in the case the guy cannot buff / play "properly"

if he does, you'll just die quickly, end of story

TomekAlmighty

If they wouldnt kite vs a mage/tank they would die offcourse. But the smart ones kite  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

Quote from: HelloWorlds on July 01, 2009, 01:16:09 PM
you'll run out of bufs before he run out of mana.. thats in the case the guy cannot buff / play "properly"

if he does, you'll just die quickly, end of story

Songs/ dances run out first, the mage/tank would lose his Siren first, next would be his songs and dances, reduceing hes defense and attack power greatly aswell as reducing his running speed. So yes the archer will run out of buffs but the same will happen to the mage/tank.

Quote from: iNs on July 01, 2009, 01:09:25 PM
We're talking about the fact of killing indeed, not running away ... aren't we?

Indeed we are, but the fact remains, the mage cannot kill the archer, infact I would have It a guess that the archer would do most of the damge due to the fact he remains out of the mages range.

iNs

Quote from: Zuluman on July 01, 2009, 01:39:53 PM
Songs/ dances run out first, the mage/tank would lose his Siren first, next would be his songs and dances, reduceing hes defense and attack power greatly aswell as reducing his running speed. So yes the archer will run out of buffs but the same will happen to the mage/tank.

Indeed we are, but the fact remains, the mage cannot kill the archer, infact I would have It a guess that the archer would do most of the damge due to the fact he remains out of the mages range.

there are a few debffs that land bitch often, so even ur omgwtfop attack speed of icarus doesnt help.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Zuluman

Quote from: iNs on July 01, 2009, 01:41:14 PM
there are a few debffs that land bitch often, so even ur omgwtfop attack speed of icarus doesnt help.

I don't get why people say icarus atk speed is OP when you can get DE mages with 2k+ atk speed and 10k+ m.atk lol

xD

Quote from: Zuluman on July 01, 2009, 01:54:12 PM
I don't get why people say icarus atk speed is OP when you can get DE mages with 2k+ atk speed and 10k+ m.atk lol

icarus doesn't decrease hp per second
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Zuluman on July 01, 2009, 01:54:12 PM
mages 2k a.speed? wow :D

Zuluman

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on July 01, 2009, 02:05:11 PM
mages 2k a.speed? wow :D

pfff cast speed w/e.... go freak yourself  ;D

The amount of hp reduced per second by skills is easily countered buy using ghp, or 1 heal every 20 seconds.

Defoe

Quote from: Endorama on July 01, 2009, 08:47:29 AM
eb rolling us?lmao.there was a time u kinda learned some stuff bout archers,but nowadays in same/close numbers u suck pretty bad.i am so sorry i didnt fraps the last time i was in toi11 to show ya how rolling  ur mates were,took em like 15 mins to get how their mages died mysteriously by 2 hits.and btw the thing u said about the tactics just shows how low skilled maggots u r indeed.
about the insulting part.well it's obvious that u r 1 of the top 5 tards in the server,so probably u r right about that,i might skip insulting u coz nature did it already and i am not match for the almighty hands of nature.
and on the pig part.i am 100% sure that a pig has more brains than u do.
Judging whole clan in way like you do only coz of his retarded replies  shows only that you on same retarded  lvl with him.
About mages and 2 hits, for example I shouldnt go out of town when sws/wc not online and/or I wear DC robe set ?
You and ur clan mates everytime using words "lowskiled faggots" and at same time i have seen only few  skilled players  vs who I had rly fun during pvp ( you not one of them ) so who the fuk gave you a right call some1 else like this, only coz you hit some1 with huge dmg that make you pro?
p.s. dont take too seriouse mine words about skill, I wrote here just mine subjective vision.

Chaplin

Quote from: TheLox on June 30, 2009, 03:59:45 PM
Linemage once again started! Viva la mage!  :D

And now for every waste of cum lemme say this:

Playing archer is not just about F1. The one who is doing it is dead after 1 sec. And what is bad in having macro for CP? Who is guilty for you cause you are mentally retarded to make macro for spells and CP? Also, some skills of archers are USELESS in PVP like they are on NM. The never land or deal LOW dmg, which is lower than 200. What for should I waste my time on doing it? What for should I use Lethal Shot when it never lands? Why should I use double shot when it deals 200 dmg? What for should I use Fatal counter when I am not about taking HP to some lvl and then again deal some low dmg?

So, please, SHUT YOUR ASS MOUTH and NEVER open them again.
+1 Lox
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon