Web Analytics
Team vs. Team (TvT) event

News:

Main Menu

Team vs. Team (TvT) event

Started by Jounaaa, June 29, 2009, 02:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounaaa

This thread is just a propositon to the GM's that TvT event would be really cool in the server. Altough everyone has the best gear (so not so good for newbies like me) but whatever. Winner team members would get a prize ofc. OF COURSE OPEN FOR EVERYONE!

And again, this is just a proposition. I'm not gonna leave the server if it isn't gonna happen (lol no one would miss me). But hey, think about it.

IF THERE IS ALREADY SOMETHING LIKE TVT, PLEASE TELL ME. I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A JACKASS THEN. =D
Nightmare 30x (active):
Jounaaaa - LVL 76 PR (Gonna make PR/BD)
Chemoo - LVL 54 HE   *NOT ACTIVE*

kuko

Quote from: Jounaaa on June 29, 2009, 02:38:28 PM
This thread is just a propositon to the GM's that TvT event would be really cool in the server. Altough everyone has the best gear (so not so good for newbies like me) but whatever. Winner team members would get a prize ofc. OF COURSE OPEN FOR EVERYONE!

And again, this is just a proposition. I'm not gonna leave the server if it isn't gonna happen (lol no one would miss me). But hey, think about it.

IF THERE IS ALREADY SOMETHING LIKE TVT, PLEASE TELL ME. I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A JACKASS THEN. =D
1-st of all imo we got TOO much bugs to think about event.
2.http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.108.html

Zuluman

I wanan see an event with all B grade so we can see the difference between skills and equipment, would be cool.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Onionis

Quote from: Zuluman on June 29, 2009, 03:09:19 PM
I wanan see an event with all B grade so we can see the difference between skills and equipment, would be cool.

+1
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

Sali

Quote from: Zuluman on June 29, 2009, 03:09:19 PM
u dont even know how many oe b grades are around  :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zthrx

I would like to make/ see event with D or C grades

that would be fun, and would show skills  ::)
old players at event in low grades, that would be rly funny  ;)

our4n0s

Guys why don't you just chose someone to organize such event? i would even give you a char hero for the shouts, so it's easier to organize, you could even set your own rules like B grad sets, or just A grad sets only (i am for it), the only thing you could hardly check is Rb jewels  >:(
retired

zthrx

Quote from: our4n0s on June 29, 2009, 06:05:17 PM
Guys why don't you just chose someone to organize such event? i would even give you a char hero for the shouts, so it's easier to organize, you could even set your own rules like B grad sets, or just A grad sets only (i am for it), the only thing you could hardly check is Rb jewels  >:(

the best time for this event would be before or after siege smth like that...
and bout RB.. well like 90% of ppl (active and old palyers) who would participate have almost full RB sets so... you wont prevent some1 to use RB...

Tewai

but still, daggers will rape ur asses with no grade daggers xD
GAME OVER

zthrx

Quote from: Tewai on June 29, 2009, 06:20:25 PM
but still, daggers will rape ur asses with no grade daggers xD

but if every1 would use non grade jew, m. def would suck, and daggers got debuffed in a second  ::)

Topal

Quote from: zthrx on June 29, 2009, 06:25:10 PM
but if every1 would use non grade jew, m. def would suck, and daggers got debuffed in a second  ::)
WTS Elven jewels set +6 all !  ;D ;D ;D

Mohit0

there is life before death?