Web Analytics
Nightmare only1 down?? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Nightmare only1 down??

Started by Lemarc, July 01, 2009, 03:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathsoul

It has nothing to do with ups and downs, thats normal but the last few weeks NM has like a downtime of 99% instead of uptime... and thats LAME. Like after work, i'dt like to play l2 for 2 hours or so.. but nooo, i have to watch stupid tv with nice commercials! (Yes, we have nice commercials...) Oe, call me now and get laid tonight! WTF, and on the bottom of the screen says: NO FYSICAL CONTACT, ONLY TROUGH PHONE. WTFFFFF, GET LAID TROUGH A PHONE! Thats awesome!

Anyways, gg Track tbh i dont believe any sh1t about this specs of server:

Nightmare (30x): -Two Machines- Dual Xeon 3.6 - 8GB Ram ECC - 73x5 Raid10 SCSI 15k HDD - 1GBit Connection

Im running a damn server to for like 4 years and never had ANY trouble, and mine is like 20 times worse then this one! Sorry, i mean 40 times because there are two machines!

Hardware issues my ass!

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Deathsoul on July 02, 2009, 02:03:35 AMHardware issues my ass!

I don't belive this excuse either....!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Furesy

Wonder why you ignorant people are blaming TrackZero for something that was obviously written on the loader by Drake, which can impossibly be written by TrackZero for numerous reasons.

Deathsoul

Quote from: Furesy on July 02, 2009, 10:10:55 AM
Wonder why you ignorant people are blaming TrackZero for something that was obviously written on the loader by Drake, which can impossibly be written by TrackZero for numerous reasons.
Coz i saw drake never online and never posting anything. Except for Track, and i believe track is fixing bugs and those things, isnt that right?

Javardsnegger

Not blaming Track, god knows he has been our best asset...!! Getting frustrated cause holydays are ending and i wanted to play a bit... and maybe pown your ass once or twice Pimpy  ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Lemarc

24/48 hours = 5-6 months??  :-\

Pretty soon i'm going to start creating 12987289274439879172 chars on dragon and start spamming the place.... seemed to have worked last time!!   >:( >:( >:(

mirsad16

fck this :S I came back on server after 2 year not playing and hope I will see great community bigger then it was when I left server but no ... everything fcked up , quests dont work (ok some are fixed ) but worst of all server restarts every 4 - 5 hours and now its totaly down ... admin can't make this mistake ... NM is too good server to shut it down ... and there is not even info how much will server be down :S ... its sad =(( NM was best on C4 ....
xxxdiessaysxxx - nightmare