Dwarf and OLY

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf and OLY

Started by LukYaMirY, July 02, 2009, 11:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukYaMirY

Hi !
I am girl and I want play for dwarf and I want go on oly too, but it's problem, because I heard, then dwarf hasn't some sub-class. Fortune seeker can sub on Maestro or Maestro on Fortune Seeker. They have the same skills and dwarf on this skills can't kill somebody. On self is dwarf rly low  :( I think then if dwarf will can sub for example on tyrant, I think that it won't bad. It's "normal" sub for oly. I know then it's mutant and if all mutants will can go on oly, it will be very bad. But all know, then dwarf on oly is rly noob  :( So I want ask, if is possible make something for dwarf. Thx a lot and cya  :)

Furesy

Why should we care you are a girl lol

JustBeGood

WTS/T:Sapper
Dworf's are not oly ownziors :P you can count only  for transfer's.

Pawciu

if u like dwarf play this rase  :D, if u need start at oly too, make some oly boot and have fun   ;D

our4n0s

Quote from: LukYaMirY on July 02, 2009, 11:35:49 AM
Hi !
I am girl and I want play for dwarf and I want go on oly too, but it's problem, because I heard, then dwarf hasn't some sub-class. Fortune seeker can sub on Maestro or Maestro on Fortune Seeker. They have the same skills and dwarf on this skills can't kill somebody. On self is dwarf rly low  :( I think then if dwarf will can sub for example on tyrant, I think that it won't bad. It's "normal" sub for oly. I know then it's mutant and if all mutants will can go on oly, it will be very bad. But all know, then dwarf on oly is rly noob  :( So I want ask, if is possible make something for dwarf. Thx a lot and cya  :)

Quote from: Furesy on July 02, 2009, 11:37:04 AM
Why should we care you are a girl lol
beside it, staff wont waste time on such things while there are so many other fiXes to do.
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on July 02, 2009, 12:50:36 PM
beside it, staff wont waste time on such things while there are so many other fiXes to do.

but then again, you can make dwarf heroes as well, for a certain ammount of coins, right?

freaked up oly.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Topal

dwarfs are the best farmers at oly  :D :D trust me  8)

Inferna

Quote from: Pawciu on July 02, 2009, 11:44:14 AM
if u like dwarf play this rase  :D, if u need start at oly too, make some oly boot and have fun   ;D

Damn,dude,fix that sig of yours.The crappy way u cut the AM is just hurting my eyes  ;D

Btw what's "oly boot"?

Furesy

Quote from: Inferna on July 02, 2009, 03:45:58 PM
Damn,dude,fix that sig of yours.The crappy way u cut the AM is just hurting my eyes  ;D

Btw what's "oly boot"?
Some type of shoe to walk the holy land of the Olympiad stadium!

cristianvernal

Quote from: Furesy on July 02, 2009, 03:46:58 PM
Some type of shoe to walk the holy land of the Olympiad stadium!

hahaha....

@topic: if u want to beg for points, go for dwarf...

xmaaadx

cofo

Quote from: LukYaMirY on July 02, 2009, 11:35:49 AM
Hi !
On self is dwarf rly low  :(

You're right, but on fullbuff good dwarf is a killer that can kill whole party.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

FeelmyBow

Quote from: cofo on July 02, 2009, 04:42:13 PM
You're right, but on fullbuff good dwarf is a killer that can kill whole party.

damn... you saw my killing spree on LittleSpoiler? :<
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord