Clould be able DN survive a full wipe? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Clould be able DN survive a full wipe?

Started by foxb, July 03, 2009, 08:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cofo

Quote from: Grenix on July 03, 2009, 03:53:11 PM
Wipe wouldnt be neccecary if he could make a new server for us to play on :)
maybe a 7x~ rate or something, im sure it would have a lot of interest from both nigthmare and infinity.
Im not bored of the game, but bored of the over aged server :}
+1
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Grenix on July 03, 2009, 03:53:11 PM
Wipe wouldnt be neccecary if he could make a new server for us to play on :)
maybe a 7x~ rate or something, im sure it would have a lot of interest from both nigthmare and infinity.
Im not bored of the game, but bored of the over aged server :}

A new server would just leach some people from all 3 servers and would end up having less than 500 players. Sucks imo
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Atterocz

Noob insight - i play on DN just with one friend, we are not in clan, we worked hard for every piece of equipment and we are finaly in A grade - Wipe is totally freaked up idea for us, because when you are not organized in huge clan, you can just wait and wait till somebody other make you a way to earn equip (after wipe) so from unorganized players viewpoint its really baaad idea :) also - DN s  plus is also that it was never wiped, yes, wipe can bring few fresh people, but how many of DN players will leave? And also timing - wipe before HB will be understandable, wiping just for fun is not

Kaylaar

About the donation thing, by definition u shouldn't get anything in exchange. Whoever donated had fun with the items/chars they donated for. (me included btw) Most of my gear is the result of spoiling/crafting and my chars are leveled by myself. I loved playing them but i'd start over on a wiped server with a set of harsh rules like they were in dragon3d times. I'd be happy to start playing again w/o walker bots, so many exploits, so many coins, etc etc. So wipe and reset and ppl will stay. :)
[URL=http://img171.imageshack.us/i/kay1.png/][/URL]

Atta

Quote from: Kaylaar on July 03, 2009, 04:13:00 PM
About the donation thing, by definition u shouldn't get anything in exchange. Whoever donated had fun with the items/chars they donated for. (me included btw) Most of my gear is the result of spoiling/crafting and my chars are leveled by myself. I loved playing them but i'd start over on a wiped server with a set of harsh rules like they were in dragon3d times. I'd be happy to start playing again w/o walker bots, so many exploits, so many coins, etc etc. So wipe and reset and ppl will stay. :)

you mean you will stay. imho a wipe would kill DN =)
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on July 03, 2009, 03:51:09 PM
Or just reduce the dragons lolypops, remove his GMs and merge all 3 servers and upgrade the servers hardware. 3k-4k server would pwn  :P

But this will never happen  ::)

merge NM and Dragon, that would be interesting  ::) finally we would have 2 sides on serv ;)

KrasnaalPL

refresh server? it's possible to make new server with rate between 10-20, and many people will be playing there

Furesy

Lineage 2 is a dead game, wiping the server(s) would only make DN's fate come sooner.

Anemonia

Quote from: zthrx on July 03, 2009, 04:55:46 PM
merge NM and Dragon, that would be interesting  ::) finally we would have 2 sides on serv ;)

2 sides ?

You wont resist the Dragon's Lolipops and the GMs who play normal chars and have own clans even 1 day.

Said by other words Dragon's Corrupted play style will finish you within few days max.

Dragon players are used to sh1tz since we got them since at least 2-3 years with the only change that they're getting worst and WE play with it...i doubt that anything can impress a Dragon player but you NM "pros" will have really hard times on our playground.

I would like to see you crying as well but sadly this idea wont happen.

Additional to that you wont get the taste of hardcore dragon pvps since the most of good clans which had best pvp machines of dragon left already.

P.S. Let me make a prophecy - Soon NM will Merge with Infinity since - Dragon > NM+Infinity (actually 3x NM+infinity when its up to donations)... so i suggest you to get known with Infinity Players which will be your new neighbors.

EDIT : New idea - Open New server with merged databases of Dragon and Nightmare  ^^

wildpussy

merge all server please xD would be fun, finally i'd get to kill furesy, my last wish before DN ends

KrasnaalPL

Quote from: Mooondust on July 03, 2009, 06:31:12 PM
frintezza.com fu dnet  ;D ;D

maybe, but if you look around you find better  L2 networks than frintezza.

Furesy

Quote from: wildpussy on July 03, 2009, 06:17:33 PM
merge all server please xD would be fun, finally i'd get to kill furesy, my last wish before DN ends
I can give you a char on Nightmare if you want, to fullfill your wish :p