Started by TheLox, July 06, 2009, 04:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehlena

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

TheLox

Khaot

TangRa

@Lox: They do follow your advice, don't you notice? All that happen lately is just leaving, and leaving, and... leaving. What about new players? Oh wait, they just left. Don't be angry, think about it. Haters will hate till the end of days, but we, WE are still here. Now that you got your anger out, do something for us. To deserve our patience, our votes and your earnings. And don't forget to say "Thank you".
Greetings.

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Khaot on July 06, 2009, 05:21:45 PM
forum is for chat, talking, dialogs.. if u dont know this, let to admin remove your privilegies.There isnt any insulting, harashment or smething like, so if u dont like it, leave first U  :P

and dont worry i will follow the others soon.
but server advertising is forbidden...learn the rules, please

PanzerKunst

Quote from: TangRa on July 06, 2009, 10:33:28 PM
@Lox: They do follow your advice, don't you notice? All that happen lately is just leaving, and leaving, and... leaving. What about new players? Oh wait, they just left. Don't be angry, think about it. Haters will hate till the end of days, but we, WE are still here. Now that you got your anger out, do something for us. To deserve our patience, our votes and your earnings. And don't forget to say "Thank you".
Greetings.
aion incomming :D

Khaot

Quote from: PanzerKunst on July 06, 2009, 10:35:16 PM
but server advertising is forbidden...learn the rules, please

He could edit his post not ours and others.I think there exist EDIT not DELETE only.

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Khaot on July 06, 2009, 11:21:08 PM
He could edit his post not ours and others.I think there exist EDIT not DELETE only.
delete is easier than edit XD

kvkun

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 06, 2009, 06:28:26 PM
Hey guys i know a server called Real Life, u can do absolutely what the hell you want!!! u can play only 1 char and have to work hard for get something.....
when u begin u'll have a newbie helper aka parents, they will help you untill liv 20-25 then you have to buy your own CH!!!
about 25-30 you have to marry and have an eternal party with your wife/husband, share your own WH and grow up togheter (i suggest to marry with a prophet).
u'll need a clan for work and have your montly salary but be careful your clanmate will try to freak you!!! don't forget to buy a strider, or your wife will leave you cuz she want to go in disco the saturday night!! etc etc....(i'm bored xD)

rate 1x, full corruption, no stack subs, no heroes, unplayble, no potz, buffs are really expensive, full hackers, cheaters, exploiters, noone will care you!!! ENJOY US NOW!!!!

sry for the advertising.....don't delete this topic pliz ;D ;D
Lol the best advertising i have ever seen !!! :D
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!

SyD

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 06, 2009, 06:28:26 PM
Hey guys i know a server called Real Life, u can do absolutely what the hell you want!!! u can play only 1 char and have to work hard for get something.....
when u begin u'll have a newbie helper aka parents, they will help you untill liv 20-25 then you have to buy your own CH!!!
about 25-30 you have to marry and have an eternal party with your wife/husband, share your own WH and grow up togheter (i suggest to marry with a prophet).
u'll need a clan for work and have your montly salary but be careful your clanmate will try to freak you!!! don't forget to buy a strider, or your wife will leave you cuz she want to go in disco the saturday night!! etc etc....(i'm bored xD)

rate 1x, full corruption, no stack subs, no heroes, unplayble, no potz, buffs are really expensive, full hackers, cheaters, exploiters, noone will care you!!! ENJOY US NOW!!!!
sry for the advertising.....don't delete this topic pliz ;D ;D

Nice post, continue this describe pls! ;D
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

J4cKDan13L

torek U've forget to say: pk is forbidden =-D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Ashlynn

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 07, 2009, 10:21:46 AM
torek U've forget to say: pk is forbidden =-D
it is just because bishop ressurection is not working in RL yet! It will be added in next patch, around 2020 :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired