Previous topic - Next topic

Theo

Like in topic name... ?

neorm

:'(

i hape 4 a restart

Nabz0r

Quote from: Kailenaa on July 14, 2009, 06:36:30 PM
Btw in last days i had problem with Loader - it loads looong time, and most of the time i got  msg like " cannot show the page "but i could click start and play as always.
same

Noob and Beyond

Dar3k

Btw in last days i had problem with Loader - it loads looong time, and most of the time i got  msg like " cannot show the page "but i could click start and play as always.

i had it also.

iiWAN

i think it smells like gracia   :P :P :P :P :P :P
[url=http://www.shrani.si/?y/2S/2thFboyz/coyotegenius.gif][/url]

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

valesta

same problem I experience few times a day
Nothing serious yet annoying isn't it?

vasu

Yea, I hope it's Gracia Final, so we won't even have working soulshots.

PallusPL

i was waiting for Baium... :-X

valesta

Nothing is more confusing as server down; I mean what do I do with so much free time
I'm overreacting probably

vasu

Play on other server meanwhile. ;D

zverina

anybody know when servers will be up  :( i hope they fix the problems with quest on prayer island . why they dont tell us the reson, i checked everywhere but nothing.... and when they say the server will be disconected in 1 min why they didnt tell us reson and time to be off its very boring to wait something when you dont know what exactly you are waiting for... :S

kasha

The sky is the limit.