Web Analytics
Plese help with this....

News:

Main Menu

Plese help with this....

Started by EvilMaxter, July 23, 2009, 08:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilMaxter

Peoples i have a soo big problem,i dont know how to get into damn necropolis!I have taken the quest for "scrolls of ancient magic" but where to find them!?Who to kill to take this thing, i allredy killed soo many moobs with that names Elder,overlord,priest and etc but i dont get anything from them?Soo i ask you,what the hell to do to get into damn necropolis???Thanks on any help! ???

Dag

u have to kill all lilim or nephilim (if they have that in name, they give scroll of ancoent magic)

it's a quest item (seems a EWD)

to get it as normal item (blank scroll) used to trade with mammon, u simply have to talk with any gatekeper ziggurat a entrance of cata

if u see mob blue, is hard to take quest item

also, is harder to get nowdays compared to the past
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dumbled0re

The rate to get those scrolls always been such a crap, you must check your quest items tab to see them like Dag said and my experience is that low level mobs always gave me more scrolls, have fun... ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

EvilMaxter

Thanks but its was not helping to me at all!For the first thing,gatekeeper zigurat just say that i have to kill overlords,priests and bla bla bla.But nowhere is write where to i can find that damn moobs.I was killed soooo many damn moobs with such a names but any of them not gives that damn scroll...So i was soo boring to peoples in the game and some of them helped me!So what was to do?!First to take a quest from gatekeeper zigurat,than to wait almost a week along priest of dawn to join to dawn priests,and just then i would can to go into necropolise or catacombs to hunt that damn moobs,cuz the moobs which i have to hunt is underground not in a surface,and 90 % of that moobs with that name give a damn scroll but the lilims and the nephilims not give the damn scroll and please do not lie the people,,just is important to be close to your lvl,not too red cuz you will die,and not too blue cuz you will not got anything,white is the best,or same lvl like you are!Damn i was hunt for this explanation for a long time and i cant believe that nobody cant to write text like this one,to explain in a couple of sentences!!!

zylar

Go to any town exept newb towns( Dark elven village elven village orc or dwarven talking island) find a priest of dawn or dusk(its a competision) talk to one of em i recomend dawn say u want to participate and pay 50k to join dawn or nothing for dusk then u go to catacombe/necropolis and talk to zigguran and say u wanna enter tada u r in
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.