Started by Kev1, July 20, 2009, 11:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev1

gf to all
@temps : u can recall giran castle entrance " tornado valley "  XD
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

DePayens

Bah, they were perfect, nothing else to say.
Perfect strategy on walls, perfect strategy with tornados, perfect strategy with parties attacking from behind.

We sucked in everything.
Wrong strategy, golem summoned 1 time at 5 mins to end of siege, only a first good rush, then all players fought as shy lovely japanese girls.
If you want to play with barbie guyz, change game, install TheSims and stop acting like pro fighters.
Death is part of game so, next time, accept it and mass rush, instead of keeping your ass far from arrows to be certain to survive...even cause you would die however.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

PartyTimE

3 times restart and 2 more times NPC server down ....it was just a mess of server..... we cant call that mess as a fight...

so lets say good mess not a fight....

Sali

Quote from: DePayens on July 20, 2009, 01:14:26 PM
Bah, they were perfect, nothing else to say.
Perfect strategy on walls, perfect strategy with tornados, perfect strategy with parties attacking from behind.

We sucked in everything.
Wrong strategy, golem summoned 1 time at 5 mins to end of siege, only a first good rush, then all players fought as shy lovely japanese girls.
If you want to play with barbie guyz, change game, install TheSims and stop acting like pro fighters.
Death is part of game so, next time, accept it and mass rush, instead of keeping your ass far from arrows to be certain to survive...even cause you would die however.
well well well 1st of all flags werent working ( i could go to it but there was no posibility to res)
2nd ye i made golem kinda late BUT still fact that he was falling in textures near wall is just FTW
3rd Kinda fked with all that freezes ( and dont tell me both had it bcos its better for defeners if their enemies are freezed in middle of gate)
Anyway GF, i think both sides had lot of fun. Oh and ever1 made macro for me? x)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Ondall

Quote from: Sali on July 20, 2009, 04:35:13 PM
well well well 1st of all flags werent working ( i could go to it but there was no posibility to res)
2nd ye i made golem kinda late BUT still fact that he was falling in textures near wall is just FTW
3rd Kinda fked with all that freezes ( and dont tell me both had it bcos its better for defeners if their enemies are freezed in middle of gate)
Anyway GF, i think both sides had lot of fun. Oh and ever1 made macro for me? x)

...as I heard, siege golems don't do any dmg at all.
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Sali

Quote from: Ondall on July 20, 2009, 09:06:08 PM
...as I heard, siege golems don't do any dmg at all.
well i couldnt attack wall with it, he just ognored attack command, so i send him to stand near wall and when he get close he disapeared somewhere, i saw hes hp going down so it was like he get inside castle but i couldnt see him there... so no idea what was wrong with it, i tried 2 times and all the time same thing happend...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kev1

darkmagican i think only temps using tornado and u flying maybe cause u are not temps !

i think gm must fix it or in some day u will see army of death blader using tornado everywhere !

edit : think about rune bridge and tornado lol
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

seboulba

Quote from: Kev1 on July 20, 2009, 11:26:55 PM
darkmagican i think only temps using tornado and u flying maybe cause u are not temps !

i think gm must fix it or in some day u will see army of death blader using tornado everywhere !

edit : think about rune bridge and tornado lol

he is temp .... (apophis or something like that those bp/es)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sephiroth

Quote from: DarkMagician on July 21, 2009, 10:53:28 AM
oh im surprised for 1st time enemy saying my name w/o word like die, fack, burn in hell etc :D

I'd rather say noob..but I prefer not to say anything.

Sephiroth

Quote from: DarkMagician on July 21, 2009, 10:57:24 AM
and u r....?

The one that has pwned ur ex-clan and ur actual clan many times with an EE/SPS,anything else?

seboulba

Quote from: DarkMagician on July 21, 2009, 10:53:28 AM
oh im surprised for 1st time enemy saying my name w/o word like die, fack, burn in hell etc :D

well after playing 6 month arround u on EB i dont see the point to tell u noob lol :) noob :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Fure

Furesy | LimitedEdition