Web Analytics
Newbie questions - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Newbie questions

Started by androx, July 21, 2009, 05:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

Well I suggest to  U infinity cuz we have 1 thing that all other servers can only dream about it =-D

They call IT

AVALLON

XDDDDDDD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Dag

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 28, 2009, 03:48:04 PM
Well I suggest to  U infinity cuz we have 1 thing that all other servers can only dream about it =-D

They call IT

AVALLON

XDDDDDDD

what to say...... +1
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dumbled0re

Well im here since.. 4 years ? Time enough wtvr, like some of them said NIGHTMARE rules mainly because of their current game master(s) trackzero & co an higher multiplayer rate for some stuff, till some time ago their gms/community never gave me a true reason to leave DRAGON for them, some less players logged all the time and a community with less oe weapons & armors/wtvr, an auction service ;) some players from dragon tried nightmare and some of them keep playing there, they got some big/nice clans - rates x30 - DRAGON is the server where I´ve always been playing, atm I cant anymore :-\  , lot of ppl since the network started, main server from the community, I can tell you that till today we got several gm´s and they have done lot of "crap" with oe weapons/items/characters & whatever more, never wiped, since some time now our updates arent what we dream about  :D but we always get stability to keep playing... sooner or later, big clans/allies/sieges ( bugged or not  ;D ) rates 15x -  INFINITY... a smaller community made by donators and some l2 lovers, they are growing, dunno much about them I must be honest, seems to be that whos playing there really appreciate what they doing, got me ;) my humble opinion, some tips... Welcome and have fun 8)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Kaylaar

Dumbledore, do NOT forget to breathe xD Nice description either way^^
[URL=http://img171.imageshack.us/i/kay1.png/][/URL]

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Kaylaar on July 28, 2009, 05:59:37 PM
Dumbledore, do NOT forget to breathe xD Nice description either way^^
Im a mutant madam, my powers allow me not to breathe, ty for your concern anyway, have a nice day & fun ;D
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Kaylaar

Ashlynn

Quote from: Kaylaar on July 29, 2009, 11:38:06 AM
SAY MY DORF AIN'T CUTE !!

Your dorf ain't cute !! :)

what is about to happen? :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kaylaar

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 29, 2009, 03:38:39 PM
Your dorf ain't cute !! :)

what is about to happen? :)

She's gonna spoilcrush u!! And i'm gonna bug u to make me a sig in which she'll look rlly rlly cute !

Torek, u are a smart man ! xD