Web Analytics
PR/SK or PR/PS? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

PR/SK or PR/PS?

Started by DragonShark, July 25, 2009, 05:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfy

I think that pr/sk>pr/ps,i play 1st combo(pr/sk) and i think taht deflect arrow,guard stance,ud-vegenge-faith are better than tp, 1 nice cubic and warrior bane.Your summon is also  not usefull for party like the wk's 1 can be.So i prefer a more defensive setted char than a summon that can be killed in 2/3 hit.
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

kidicarus

Quote from: alfy on July 26, 2009, 08:48:58 PM
I think that pr/sk>pr/ps,i play 1st combo(pr/sk) and i think taht deflect arrow,guard stance,ud-vegenge-faith are better than tp, 1 nice cubic and warrior bane.Your summon is also  not usefull for party like the wk's 1 can be.So i prefer a more defensive setted char than a summon that can be killed in 2/3 hit.

In a party the wlk summon is more usefull.... But he asked for soloplay and there the nighshade definately is more usefull. And it usually survives long enough for you to kill atleast single opponents.

Theese are a matter of opinion..... but imo subbing archer to SK means you just wasted the greatest things about SK. But with a PS you can use alot more of your char.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

cthon

Quote from: Ungolianth on July 26, 2009, 08:29:08 PM
i dont need to change nothing and i rly less care about what u said now cuz u know rly nothing about the way i can play my chars...
and u did it again macho words and insults...i am sad for u  :-*

if u want to think this go ahead lol.. as a matter of fact i don't think u know what macho means
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Ashlynn

Quote from: cthon on July 26, 2009, 09:42:09 PM
if u want to think this go ahead lol.. as a matter of fact i don't think u know what macho means
I wish that Draco Bow would look ingame as in your signature, because it is just epic :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

cthon

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 26, 2009, 09:51:25 PM
I wish that Draco Bow would look ingame as in your signature, because it is just epic :)

i love my sig  too and <3 voodoo for making it :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Sephiroth

Quote from: Ungolianth on July 26, 2009, 11:12:24 AM
who told u this lies? xD if i am noob come on and acept duel u punk ass cunt...only one who wanna be cool on forum is u...i spend my boring hours in work by replying to tards like u and guess what? i always meet some gayz00r like u that loves to reply and loves to prove oposit what i said...tard in tard clan with no courage...no comment (but i did it again oh noes)

Insults,pointless post...do I need to call u,retard?
The only times I've seen u IG r when ur m8s r zerging or u've got no enemies,cos when u really have somebody to pvp with,u start trying to unsult'em.GF!

DragonShark

Quote from: kidicarus on July 26, 2009, 06:42:03 PM
Heya dragon, why the solo play? Anyway imo pr/ps >>> pr/sk especially for soloplay. And a old pro like yourself should be able to figure out why^^

well i was thinking also pr/ps ;) i just wanted to hear some opinion;) i deside pr/ps!
ty all guys for replay;))
Heroes dont ask how many are they,but where are they!!!

Dragonshard :aw/sk
DragonShark : moonlight sent//sword muse(semi active)
DragonSharp :da//pp(my favorite)
Strya              :SAG//AL(active)
Bumma           :ty/ol retail necro