Web Analytics
UNLIMITED BUFFS

News:

Main Menu

UNLIMITED BUFFS

Started by leobruno, July 25, 2009, 11:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leobruno

Wtf going on with slots of buffs? 3 bars avaliable now... NM become PVP server ? Pff

Triuferkkk

Quote from: leobruno on July 25, 2009, 11:29:09 PM
Wtf going on with slots of buffs? 3 bars avaliable now... NM become PVP server ? Pff
unlimited is bad word, there is limit >.>, since be happy that we have more slots for buffs ur making stupid topic, + wtf only pvp server have more slots?  NO! on offi u have 2 bars for  buffs + 1 bar for songs/dances ...

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

marnow

NM is a pvp server. Inceased number of buffslots gives more balanced pvp. Now mages and archers cant QQ anymore.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

leobruno

lol ... now archer can puff ALLL elemental protection... and time of mage QQ comes...

Sephiroth

Quote from: leobruno on July 25, 2009, 11:48:13 PM
lol ... now archer can puff ALLL elemental protection... and time of mage QQ comes...

Mages fullbuffed r also strong,and u should remember'bout COP and WindStorm ;)

OwnerPL

Quote from: leobruno on July 25, 2009, 11:29:09 PM
on HB u can get 1 bar for song 1 for dance and 20 for buf  :P or somthink like this
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

leobruno

Quote from: OwnerPL on July 26, 2009, 12:09:59 AM
on HB u can get 1 bar for song 1 for dance and 20 for buf  :P or somthink like this

Hummm if this is HB features ok for me.

Diabolical

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 25, 2009, 11:58:46 PM
Mages fullbuffed r also strong,and u should remember'bout COP and WindStorm ;)

but mages dont have an OP weapon .
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 08:10:10 AM
but mages dont have an OP weapon .
and Archers don't have an OP m.def :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Diabolical

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 26, 2009, 08:18:39 AM
and Archers don't have an OP m.def :)

depends on ur sub actually , and thats not somethign that counts actually .. and guess what ? mages dont have OP p def :)

Ashlynn

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 08:27:24 AM
depends on ur sub actually , and thats not somethign that counts actually .. and guess what ? mages dont have OP p def :)
that's why they have the option of having CoP and Wind Storm buffs :) And your p.def also depends on your sub :)
Now both classes have more space for the buffs, what's gonna change? :)

Still, fighters need more buffs for being fullbuffed, and you know that there are lot of Resist Elements buffs. Resist Aqua, Wind, Fire, Elemental protection, Protection of Elements song, Dance of Aqua Guard, Song against wind and fire and dark attacks.. :P

While mages have CoP and Wind Storm. Those lucky subbed has Deflect Arrow as well :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Diabolical

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 26, 2009, 08:31:45 AM
that's why they have the option of having CoP and Wind Storm buffs :) And your p.def also depends on your sub :)
Now both classes have more space for the buffs, what's gonna change? :)

Still, fighters need more buffs for being fullbuffed, and you know that there are lot of Resist Elements buffs. Resist Aqua, Wind, Fire, Elemental protection, Protection of Elements song, Dance of Aqua Guard, Song against wind and fire and dark attacks.. :P

While mages have CoP and Wind Storm. Those lucky subbed has Deflect Arrow as well :)

actually with the new improvement buffs , no they dont need lots buffs .. and u try to say now they r equal in buffs and i didnt disagree .. yet ICARUS BOW IS OP THAN ICARUS SPIRIT / HALL and thats advantage

and plz tell me .. hit u for 300 and do crits ( way less than archer does  ) for max 1.5 k on archer .. or very fast shooting archer with big chance of crits