News:

Main Menu

Comments

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 28, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 29, 2009, 10:25:57 AM
FIX THE MOTHERfreakIN BUFFBAR <3
mi was w8ing for that faking buffbar from begining of hb... gtfo from buffbars magic mofos!
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

chlipus

Quote from: TrackZero on July 28, 2009, 02:00:57 PM
So any comments about new update  >:( or you dont know to say TY, only to flame till death  >:( >:( :(

easy/hard anything?
Great work track xD

now spoil/drop adamantine, orichalcum, leonards i good xD, spoil b,a,s is implemented so this give more chance for newbie players xD,we can drop't knight epaluette fro mraids so now we can bought b,a grade bracelets and shirts:P  songs/dance have Detached buffbar, so i can tell you track respect xD

sry for my english :P

Topal

WTB Knight epaulette  ;D ;D

Montana

Quote from: TrackZero on July 28, 2009, 02:00:57 PM
So any comments about new update  >:( or you dont know to say TY, only to flame till death  >:( >:( :(

easy/hard anything?
TY Track!

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

PartyTimE

Ty for all new things....and if u can pls remove drop horn from quest golkies and make them little easy cuz they are really strong....we tried elven golka with destro wearing draco set and bishop got out of mana even destro was full bufed (pp buf-songs-dances-p.def-p.attck pots-combat). we only made golka %15 damage...and 1 farmer come and killed with his dyna set and full rb set (and all 15-20 ppl waiting for quest horn for hours got nothing)
and also pls lower the horn price from mamon 50 lunas is too much make it 25 or lower may be.. TY

TheLox

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 29, 2009, 04:45:49 PM
.i.   : (((((

Buahuah! freak off with your mageage! Been enough of it!

Ashlynn

TY track :P

btw: Will be Off-hand parry visible again? :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Quote from: TheLox on July 30, 2009, 03:11:08 PM
Buahuah! freak off with your mageage! Been enough of it!

will you ever stop changing signature ??? .i.

TheLox

Quote from: Deavon on July 30, 2009, 08:05:54 PM
will you ever stop changing signature ??? .i.

No! Why would I? If I could, would change every day. xD