Web Analytics
Comments - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Comments

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 28, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barra

come on track, just say "yes, what i implement here, goes to all server" or "no, what i code here, its just to 30x", quite simple.

and YES, we dont have gm on 5x for years.

Diver

Quote from: tzuc on July 28, 2009, 02:25:19 PM
"Adamantine, Orichalcum and Leonard’s spoil quantity has been adjusted" , those mats were never at spoil, it's good that you increased amount of drop, but I think better was to increase drop chance to 30x values and keep same quantity.

"Implemented into some mobs in HB and Dino where you can spoil these mats." this is nice, and probably goes well with the one above, would be even nice if you would mention the mobs :), i'm thinking spoil rate on these is kinda low (no problem on that) just will be hard to find it out

"S80 Dynasty weapon pieces can now be spoiled from different mobs at HB and isle of prayer.", i don't think this was needed, it's not bad but I think no one will use it, since it's much easier to farm tomes and exchange for pieces

"Raid bosses scattered around L2 map will now drop Knight’s Epaulette at a reasonable drop rate." is there any NPC where we can trade / use these ?! on retail i THINK, their obtained from territory wars .. but not sure what you with them, will ask my friend

still think low b-grade (armors and weaps) should be added in shops (zubei,avadon - light,heavy,robe)

p.s. talked to my friend, KE's are obtained from .. PVP on retail, doesn't matter here BUT BUT !!!!!!! this is important !!! i think ( IF POSSIBLE) making Knight's Epaullete's obtainable through PVP WOULD bring a lot of fun to the server, also on retail their used to purchase safe enchant giant books and stronger tallisman's / bracers
Knight's Epaulette shoudl drop from fortress guards on siege http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/9912/knights-epaulette.html
In castle you can get for them bracers, shirt A grade and upgrade shirt for +hp/cp/mp, some head acessory and talismans but that last option don't work on DN.

Question: All raids drop Knight's Epaulette  or only high lvl?

tzuc

Quote from: Diver on July 28, 2009, 03:21:31 PM
Knight's Epaulette shoudl drop from fortress guards on siege http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/9912/knights-epaulette.html
In castle you can get for them bracers, shirt A grade and upgrade shirt for +hp/cp/mp, some head acessory and talismans but that last option don't work on DN.

Question: All raids drop Knight's Epaulette  or only high lvl?

pmfun is a little outdated, you get them from fortress, sieges and territory wars. not many bother with fortress sieges on retail, dunno why so the main income for those seem to be territory wars.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Diver

Quote from: tzuc on July 28, 2009, 03:25:20 PM
pmfun is a little outdated, you get them from fortress, sieges and territory wars. not many bother with fortress sieges on retail, dunno why so the main income for those seem to be territory wars.
Teritory wars are from gracia. On siege you can get reputation points it's something else.

TomekAlmighty

It could also be cool to have something like a pvp zone in varka where you would get some quest items for every pvp/pk you make and than you could exchange the items for some rewards... But i guess it requiers lots of coding  :-\
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Ingela

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on July 28, 2009, 03:36:40 PM
It could also be cool to have something like a pvp zone in varka where you would get some quest items for every pvp/pk you make and than you could exchange the items for some rewards... But i guess it requiers lots of coding  :-\
Yea and in night when alomost no1 play there some naabs will log low lvl bots and pvp with them for points.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Ingela on July 28, 2009, 03:38:14 PM
Yea and in night when alomost no1 play there some naabs will log low lvl bots and pvp with them for points.
@ Tomek this is the exactly reason why is impossible to make.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tzuc

Quote from: Ingela on July 28, 2009, 03:38:14 PM

not if you make them at "certain" times and with some sort of registry. this could be integrated in sieges ... has it's ups and downs but it's an idea
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kailenaa on July 28, 2009, 03:43:44 PM
Its possible, if u know how to set that u can get only 1 point from 1 player for example in 1h...
I know how to do it, but then again 1 quest item per hour is kinda not worth, and however i have some similar idea how to make it.....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dag

Quote from: TrackZero on July 28, 2009, 03:49:49 PM
I know how to do it, but then again 1 quest item per hour is kinda not worth, and however i have some similar idea how to make it.....
and u still ask us why we bother u here???

becouse u ANSWER and have IDEA
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Diver

Quote from: Kailenaa on July 28, 2009, 03:43:44 PM
Its possible, if u know how to set that u can get only 1 point from 1 player for example in 1h...
When i was doing points for my bot clan i make 3 account full of bots. Just log it one  by one each hour and oyu got 3x7=21 pints 21x6h= 126 points in one day. And 3 account is nothing ppl have much more:P

Shreed

Quote from: TrackZero on July 28, 2009, 03:49:49 PM

Why not make this TvT event ? and there you can obtain those points. And ofcourse it will bring more fun than make pvp arena form farm zones.