Web Analytics
Comments - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Comments

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 28, 2009, 02:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounaaa

Really good update, Track, and I'm also very excited about the auto event NPC.  :P Mostly the 9vs9 PvP (or now, TvT) sounds reeeeally good!

Love to Track.  :-*

EDIT: I have a suggestion too. =) When the 9vs9 PvP comes you could make that people could get points for one kill. Like if you kill 20 enemys, you get 20 points. So it isn't like one player sits in the corner and his/her team wins and he gets a juicy reward. It would be like this; in the winning team everyone would get a reward (not so big, like helmet, jewelry or something) and then the players who killed people could buy some cool stuff with their points (you should make a NPC selling stuff for points). It would motivate people to acutally fight. =)

But hey, just a suggestion.

EDIT: OH MAAAN THAT WAS ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED! >=(
Nightmare 30x (active):
Jounaaaa - LVL 76 PR (Gonna make PR/BD)
Chemoo - LVL 54 HE   *NOT ACTIVE*

xD

Hardcore from cradle to the grave

FadeAway

jealous people of infinity  :o

j/k, but what's stopping you guys of going to NM (not that i play but still)? Because the items you worked on for like 4 years? Is it all about items? now think if you wouldnt have anyone to talk to ingame and only had ur items. U'd stop playing within few days i'd know that for sure.
Just move with ur clan/friends to Nightmare, as you see there's being worked on new people obtaining items easier, and i've heard there are still being events hold for Horn's (or atleast golki get's summoned by Track). And now that spoil is a bit fixed and changed, u'll be able getting dienasty stuff without donating or am i incorrect?

But well only my opinion   :-[

Dag

Quote from: G4rro on July 28, 2009, 05:16:39 PM
yeaaaa , npc for register , 2 sides : red & blue , max 60 ppl can be registered into event , after 5 mins they will get tp to coliseum ( with closed doors ) & that side with bigger amount of pvp points will get a reward ( maybe some epaluette) or for each pvp 1 epaulette

yes

and healer what will do? cry? (someone in server is playng support char. we are few, and we won't grew up number in this way)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Quote from: FadeAway on July 28, 2009, 05:19:45 PM
jealous people of infinity  :o

j/k, but what's stopping you guys of going to NM (not that i play but still)? Because the items you worked on for like 4 years? Is it all about items? now think if you wouldnt have anyone to talk to ingame and only had ur items. U'd stop playing within few days i'd know that for sure.
Just move with ur clan/friends to Nightmare, as you see there's being worked on new people obtaining items easier, and i've heard there are still being events hold for Horn's (or atleast golki get's summoned by Track). And now that spoil is a bit fixed and changed, u'll be able getting dienasty stuff without donating or am i incorrect?

But well only my opinion   :-[
eh
item (aka money spent) is a thing
no time (when i started i had a lot...now ...just some hour a  week)
but mostly items ofc (someone has donated.... alittle too much :D fok)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Jounaaa

yeaaaa , npc for register , 2 sides : red & blue , max 60 ppl can be registered into event , after 5 mins they will get tp to coliseum ( with closed doors ) & that side with bigger amount of pvp points will get a reward ( maybe some epaluette) or for each pvp 1 epaulette
Yeass, this would be perfect.  :P
Nightmare 30x (active):
Jounaaaa - LVL 76 PR (Gonna make PR/BD)
Chemoo - LVL 54 HE   *NOT ACTIVE*

Weezer

About PvP points to "trade" for items we have a lot of problems:

- People can log tons of bots to get PvP points and trade for the items
- What about assist classes?!? People who play WC/BP or BP/WK of example never will get those items

Best option for now it's what Track made, KE's dropping from RB, so all can get this items.

Ashlynn

There are much better places in HB for such event then just simple stupid small colliseum ;)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

implementing rewards for kills during siege eliminates most of the "i kill my own bots problem"
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

stanko

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 28, 2009, 07:44:56 PM
implementing rewards for kills during siege eliminates most of the "i kill my own bots problem"
+1
It would be good to implement this cause u not gain anything by kill in siege... so at least put KE :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 28, 2009, 07:44:56 PM

Someone can kill his own bots in siege zone xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Takashii

thx for spoil :D its working fine i just checked it in 1h but its pretty good for now :D i need to check spoil on hb too xD  i was spoiling in FOG and i get some recipes ;]
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.