Aion vs. Tera

News:

Main Menu

Aion vs. Tera

Started by un1ucky, July 28, 2009, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un1ucky

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-07-20/20090720232302896,1.shtml

Some people are hyped for the up coming game Aion while they test out the betas, BUT.....
when they release tera in europe meaning english version. which will u play?  =o
no flames here just opinions and votes.
thanks =)

LinK187

I didn't realize they're calling it tera in europe. Considering the closed betas for NA and EU are done together.

I'm playing NA simply because I live in canada and to be honest, after several years of playing L2 on priv servers, I'm sick of foreign people who can barely speak english, laugh with wierd letters, always have caps lock on and make us all start talking like cavemen in fear that people won't understand otherwise...

If they keep the same server names as are being used in the closed betas, I'll be on Siel.

possessed666

This game is childish( Like WOW), I prefer to wait something like blade and soul, of the new NCSOFT had already seen?
The movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKeVCiTSPnM

;D
CLAN ExpressoDaMorte
HeLLBoyy TH/WL

LinK187

Quote from: possessed666 on July 29, 2009, 10:58:26 AM
This game is childish( Like WOW), I prefer to wait something like blade and soul, of the new NCSOFT had already seen?
The movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKeVCiTSPnM

;D
CLAN ExpressoDaMorte
HeLLBoyy TH/WL

Clearly you haven't played the game lol. The graphics engine in that game is the same is aion. It looks the same except the combat system seems to be based of combos as apposed to skills.

J4cKDan13L

what about blades 'N' souls??

xD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

vasu

I don't really like Aion, but probably it'll be far more successful than Tera. So far in the videos I've seen, there're damn boring classes, the same as always, not to mention the super lame gigantic swords and poles, that the warriors (or tanks, whatever they are) use.

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Jounaaa

Tera looks kinnda cool, but I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna play AION. =)) If it sucks, I'll come back to L2.
Nightmare 30x (active):
Jounaaaa - LVL 76 PR (Gonna make PR/BD)
Chemoo - LVL 54 HE   *NOT ACTIVE*

Chicks

Quote from: LinK187 on July 29, 2009, 05:26:40 AM
I didn't realize they're calling it tera in europe. Considering the closed betas for NA and EU are done together.

I'm playing NA simply because I live in canada and to be honest, after several years of playing L2 on priv servers, I'm sick of foreign people who can barely speak english, laugh with wierd letters, always have caps lock on and make us all start talking like cavemen in fear that people won't understand otherwise...

If they keep the same server names as are being used in the closed betas, I'll be on Siel.

HAHAHAH I feel you on this 1 dude, so deeply lol XD

btw dont hate Quebecers lil square head :P

tabarnak.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

KrasnaalPL

With Tera will be like with Aion....open beta will be changing many times....so first will be Aion, after that (about 1 year later will be Tera)

LinK187

So tera isn't the same game as aion. As far as this thread explains things, I was under the understanding it was just the euro name for the same game.

israfael

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 30, 2009, 02:11:51 AM
what about blades 'N' souls??

xD

oh, wow.
looks like a bleach mmo (bankai?) with hyung tae-kims art mixed with prince of persia: sands of time movement... which is awesome "on paper" :P
controls will either make this game epic or turn it into a generic mmo.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord