Fix overpowered Clan luck?

News:

Main Menu

Fix overpowered Clan luck?

Started by Alex, August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi

in IL we had clan luck nerfed so that u lose some exp even when you die with it, now you dont lose even 0.01% if you die, that sux imo especially for high-rate servers like x30 and x15. PvP or PK makes no any sense and PK even turned into a stupid risk since enemy simply loses nothing. I think it should be nerfed like it was in IL.

Opinions and some GM reply would be nice plx xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Mijamoto

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
Hi

in IL we had clan luck nerfed so that u lose some exp even when you die with it, now you dont lose even 0.01% if you die, that sux imo especially for high-rate servers like x30 and x15. PvP or PK makes no any sense and PK even turned into a stupid risk since enemy simply loses nothing. I think it should be nerfed like it was in IL.

From where u r standing, Mr. Event winner 5 times in a row  ;) (gz btw), its sure no fun to kill some ppl acknowledging that u dont deal them real pain (pleasure of xping), but some kids who play in clans and try to get damn 76 lvl when wars in dynasty kill them or just pk dont think so. And btw all ur serious enemies dont got so much headache to xp (good gear, tyr/des etc), but low grade (1 acc, no clan even to help, bad gear etc) ppl will suffer.

I would better consider needs of low grade ppl then of elite of server. And btw clan luck makes ppl join clans, lvl up academy members for reputation points etc...

On server we got alot of low grade ppl that have enough problems with B, A, S, S80 gear and horns. Dont make their life even harder.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Sephiroth

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
Hi

And ur point is? De-lvl ur enemies?

Alex

Quote from: Mijamoto on August 03, 2009, 04:48:14 PM
From where u r standing, Mr. Event winner 5 times in a row, its sure no fun to kill some ppl acknowledging that u dont deal them real pain (pleasure of xping), but some kids who play in clans and try to get damn 76 lvl when wars in dynasty kill them or just pk dont think so.

why would someone join active clan with many wars when he isnt prepared for a real pvp?

QuoteI would better consider needs of low grade ppl then of elite of server. And btw clan luck makes ppl join clans, lvl up academy members for reputation points etc...

people joined clan in c1/c2/c3/c4 long before clan skills were invented, they joined clans not for sake of clan skills but to play in team

QuoteOn server we got alot of low grade ppl that have enough problems with B, A, S, S80 gear and horns. Dont make their life even harder.

That wasnt my point. I dont like when me and my friend th/pp are fighting 7v2 noobs (with S and S80 gear tho) and they just keep ressing themselves with bots untill our mana goes off. Dying should have some price here so u have a reason to keep your char alive.

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 03, 2009, 04:53:13 PM
And ur point is? De-lvl ur enemies?

It goes right after making pvp points.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Futile

not losing a considerable high amount of exp when you are killed, will make it hardly worth fighting.

of course u will end up grinding less.

Spending less time exping = less activity on server
Losing practically nothing, but your time in pvp = less pleasure pvping, when killing somebody (its cruel, but essential as a  reward)

Considering those two major points, there isnt really a point to keep clan luck.

PS: using half of a braincell is to exhausing for some.

SolarWind

Getting rid of clan luck is a stupid idea.

As was said. The only people who suffer are those low levels. You act as though wars and pk's are a thing that those who are killed want. The reality is that some people don't want wars. The reality is that the victims don't want assholes like you to take their exp. Clan luck allows people to continue to level even with assholes roaming the servers. Disable clan luck and it will be yet another nail in the coffin for these servers. Already s80 Dnet dynasty is hax and those without it are at a huge disadvantage. Already donators rule the server. Already it is hard as hell for new people to join the community and making it harder to gain exp is definitely not going to help. Why do you care so much that other people aren't losing exp because it certainly isn't you who is concerned. I say it should be worked out that ONLY these people asking for no clan luck to have NO clan luck. Everyone else should enjoy the benefits of keeping clan luck intact and working correctly.

Alex

Quote from: SolarWind on August 03, 2009, 05:24:52 PM
Getting rid of clan luck is a stupid idea.

As was said. The only people who suffer are those low levels. You act as though wars and pk's are a thing that those who are killed want. The reality is that some people don't want wars. The reality is that the victims don't want assholes like you to take their exp. Clan luck allows people to continue to level even with assholes roaming the servers. Disable clan luck and it will be yet another nail in the coffin for these servers. Already s80 Dnet dynasty is hax and those without it are at a huge disadvantage. Already donators rule the server. Already it is hard as hell for new people to join the community and making it harder to gain exp is definitely not going to help. Why do you care so much that other people aren't losing exp because it certainly isn't you who is concerned. I say it should be worked out that ONLY these people asking for no clan luck to have NO clan luck. Everyone else should enjoy the benefits of keeping clan luck intact and working correctly.

First of all idk how low lvls can suffer from removing clan luck since on low lvl its easy to exp and what low lvls are doing in clans which have clan wars vs "evil donators in dynasty". The reality is that L2 is offencive game and u always have a choice tho. Dont want war - leave clan, dont want pk - leave location. If you are weak you can just avoid pvp/pk and when I came up with idea to fix clan luck I wasnt thinking about going to delvl some lvl 60 noobs about whose I dont care at all.

I thought that its necessary to fix clan luck when I was fighting other "donators in dynasty" who just die like flies even outnumbering my party.

L2 isnt a carebear game, u should have a reason to keep your char alive and, yes, maybe its cruel, but making enemy lose exp is a kind of reward for winning too.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

SolarWind

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 05:38:57 PM
First of all idk how low lvls can suffer from removing clan luck since on low lvl its easy to exp and what low lvls are doing in clans which have clan wars vs "evil donators in dynasty". The reality is that L2 is offencive game and u always have a choice tho. Dont want war - leave clan, dont want pk - leave location. If you are weak you can just avoid pvp/pk and when I came up with idea to fix clan luck I wasnt thinking about going to delvl some lvl 60 noobs about whose I dont care at all.

I thought that its necessary to fix clan luck when I was fighting other "donators in dynasty" who just die like flies even outnumbering my party.

L2 isnt a carebear game, u should have a reason to keep your char alive and, yes, maybe its cruel, but making enemy lose exp is a kind of reward for winning too.

Then make a clan without clan luck and stfu.

flamingAwe

Totally agree with Alex.
Clans in was already lose 1/4 on normal exp loss, which means 0.25% on high lvls
With current Clun luck new clans, that don't get CRP from bugs, suffer even more, casue they always lose more than their enemies can  lose.
And who coms to lineage to just grind, can chose less "cruel" game, lineage differs from many other MMORPG with it PvP system. And turning it to "+1post " (+1 pvp in stats) is a stupid idea.

alfy

So let's add also that we can drop if mobs kill us and we're not pk,dmn this was really nice  ;D every time that server had crash you had to pray
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

Alex

Quote from: alfy on August 03, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
So let's add also that we can drop if mobs kill us and we're not pk,dmn this was really nice  ;D every time that server had crash you had to pray

good idea to lower ammount of bots btw. and if u dont know when server crashes mobs and enemies are crashing too so they cant hurt u dont worry.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

x23

Quote from: alfy on August 03, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
WTB svetovakurwa.
Sorry but since IL, some people made this server carebear style, just cause they got owned at pvp :/
-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »