Web Analytics
Fix overpowered Clan luck? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Fix overpowered Clan luck?

Started by Alex, August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcmartin

actually low level/gear ppl will join low clans which CANNOT HAVE CLAN LUCK because its hard to get.
so your argument is rubbish.
With a war, you lose 0.5% while dying. With rez on top, you lose only 0.3%. Thats 1 mob. ONE mob. At level 85! You need a ty/de to kill a single mob?

With clan luck you don't even see the % bar number changing.

ColdBuffs

Quote from: mcmartin on August 03, 2009, 06:55:18 PM
actually low level/gear ppl will join low clans which CANNOT HAVE CLAN LUCK because its hard to get.
so your argument is rubbish.
With a war, you lose 0.5% while dying. With rez on top, you lose only 0.3%. Thats 1 mob. ONE mob. At level 85! You need a ty/de to kill a single mob?

With clan luck you don't even see the % bar number changing.
we are loosing 0.005% when killed during sieges  ::) so... 2 deaths = 0.01% ...
"If there is no war outside our heads, why are we losing?"

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d009e7823439178531215

flamingAwe

clan skills add about 5%to stats  (vary on lvl)
so making clan luck saving 5% exp loss can be fair (example lose 0.95% on death instead of 1%)

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 03, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
clan skills add about 5%to stats  (vary on lvl)
so making clan luck saving 5% exp loss can be fair (example lose 0.95% on death instead of 1%)

yea it was like that in IL and nobody complained
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

i lose 0.01 on level 80 per 1 death....

SolarWind

What is fair is leaving clan luck alone. As I said. If you don't want clan luck then don't buy it. No one is making you purchase clan luck.

Sephiroth

Anyway,I can't understand why u wanna nerf it,some of u say that pvp isn't the same when ur enemy doesn't lose exp at all,but,again,the point of it?.Dragon and NM r high rated servers,getting the lost exp is easy,if when u kill/pk ur enemy u aren't happy cos he doesn't lose X exp is,imo,stupid.

Mijamoto

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 04:59:56 PM

Question: why would someone join active clan with many wars when he isnt prepared for a real pvp?

Answer: people joined clan in c1/c2/c3/c4 long before clan skills were invented, they joined clans not for sake of clan skills but to play in team

Its hard to xp alone when u dont know much about game and u dont have supports.

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 05:38:57 PM
when I came up with idea to fix clan luck I wasnt thinking about going to delvl some lvl 60 noobs about whose I dont care at all.

But some ppl are EVIL, not all are Heroes in shining armor and btw ur pro clan  came to fort siege to just pwn ppl in A grade (Ivory tower fortress siege for example, u weren't then at it). Didnt see glory in that... But its not talk about ur clan or smthing. But - road to hell is builled by good intentions.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

HelloWorlds

Quote from: Mijamoto on August 03, 2009, 10:29:10 PM
Its hard to xp alone when u dont know much about game and u dont have supports.

But some ppl are EVIL, not all are Heroes in shining armor and btw ur pro clan  came to fort siege to just pwn ppl in A grade (Ivory tower fortress siege for example, u weren't then at it). Didnt see glory in that... But its not talk about ur clan or smthing. But - road to hell is builled by good intentions.

dude, level 60 chars do NOT have a clan with clan luck. usually, they barely even have a clan at all, or they're tiny alt clans, which cannot afford the level of clan luck. why you'd defend clan luck so dearly? the only time it makes a difference, is when 50 guys go die against, like, 9, during 2H of siege non-stop, hoping they'll run out of pots.
Oh and it's not just a story, I *have* seen that happening more than once.

Mijamoto

Quote from: HelloWorlds on August 04, 2009, 10:52:37 AM
dude, level 60 chars do NOT have a clan with clan luck. usually, they barely even have a clan at all, or they're tiny alt clans, which cannot afford the level of clan luck. why you'd defend clan luck so dearly? the only time it makes a difference, is when 50 guys go die against, like, 9, during 2H of siege non-stop, hoping they'll run out of pots.
Oh and it's not just a story, I *have* seen that happening more than once.

lvl 60 is category that Alex proposed as Low grade. I would say ppl even at 76 with no 3rd job or with it but without sub is low grade for chars like Alex.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

HelloWorlds

Quote from: Mijamoto on August 04, 2009, 11:00:04 AM
lvl 60 is category that Alex proposed as Low grade. I would say ppl even at 76 with no 3rd job or with it but without sub is low grade for chars like Alex.
i don't know alex but obviously the only people in clan that can have enemies and pvps are lvl 76+ with 3rd class and minimum A grade.
tell me the reason you fear so much losing 0.3% XP (instead of basically 0.00) ? i'm sure you've sub and 3rd class and you're level 79+ at least on your main char.

Mijamoto

Quote from: HelloWorlds on August 04, 2009, 11:06:34 AM
i don't know alex but obviously the only people in clan that can have enemies and pvps are lvl 76+ with 3rd class and minimum A grade.
tell me the reason you fear so much losing 0.3% XP (instead of basically 0.00) ? i'm sure you've sub and 3rd class and you're level 79+ at least on your main char.

;D imagine that some ppl care about other ppl, not only about themselves.... and u will understand WHY.

Yes, i personally have sub, s grade, good clan, 3rd class and dont have problems with xping.
David23rus:
DECC:

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance