Web Analytics
FIX IT FFS AGAIN

News:

Main Menu

FIX IT FFS AGAIN

Started by Diabolical, August 04, 2009, 11:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Lethal rate was modified before and it was fine .. but nowadays its back to its original rate , i dont freaking know how .. but on every fight of TH/dagger with me , they lethaled me and no its not my bad luck .. coz all complain about it . this is rly getting annoying , its freaking piss me off , if DN staff fixed the lethal rate already WHY TEH freak ITS BACK AS IT WAS BEFORE NOW ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

One Live

stfu -.- i lethal mob 1 time over 20 mins blowing GTFO QQ moar
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Diabolical

Quote from: One Live on August 04, 2009, 11:45:16 PM
stfu -.- i lethal mob 1 time over 20 mins blowing GTFO QQ moar

thats ur god damn problem , if u suck or u dunno how to setup ur char thats another thing  xD

Triuferkkk

rebel ... u r rly borred? >.>

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Diabolical

Quote from: Triuferkkk on August 05, 2009, 01:11:13 AM
rebel ... u r rly borred? >.>

why would i be bored ? because i make a post ?

leobruno

VforVanilla

If you have problems with THs don't put all other daggers in the same state.PW/AW instant kill rate is the same as TH without being in critical blow effect, so they suck on it.

lucifsg

Every TH that knows how to setup and play his char would agree that lethal rate is insane again . Its like 95% sure that on every fight with TH u ll get lethaled. On the other hand aw/pw's lethal rate is normal and acceptable . So that buff critical blow must be nerfed or smth to be done about it .
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

tzuc

Quote from: lucifsg on August 05, 2009, 03:00:32 PM
Every TH that knows how to setup and play his char would agree that lethal rate is insane again . Its like 95% sure that on every fight with TH u ll get lethaled. On the other hand aw/pw's lethal rate is normal and acceptable . So that buff critical blow must be nerfed or smth to be done about it .

yeah .. and to even it give th's blinding blow and the increase rate buff that pw's and aw's have :D
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

lucifsg

Quote from: tzuc on August 05, 2009, 03:12:12 PM
yeah .. and to even it give th's blinding blow and the increase rate buff that pw's and aw's have :D

i dont ask to even it , just nerf it a bit (or more than a bit). watch oly , there is no fight with th without lethal.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

tzuc

Quote from: lucifsg on August 05, 2009, 03:14:22 PM
i dont ask to even it , just nerf it a bit (or more than a bit). watch oly , there is no fight with th without lethal.

i don't say nerf or not nerf, don't really care. the fix to me is remove lethal chance from all blows EXCEPT lethal. right now dagger has chance to lethal on all blows.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAlmighty

Yea the instant kill landing rate by TH is really high. Dont really enjoy getting 1 hp instantly every time i see a TH running to me. It sucks especially cuz there is nothing that you can do about it, not even 5k P.def can save you from death becouse of the high landing rate of instant kills.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"