Web Analytics
Critical error need some advice...

News:

Main Menu

Critical error need some advice...

Started by Narkosis, July 29, 2009, 08:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narkosis

Just trying to get back into this.  Got hellbound client, installed d-net patch.  Full-check.  and now this shit...
2009.7.29 01:04:13
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2669 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series  (655)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 8/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

any tips?

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Narkosis on July 29, 2009, 08:05:41 AM
Just trying to get back into this.  Got hellbound client, installed d-net patch.  Full-check.  and now this shit...
2009.7.29 01:04:13
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2669 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series  (655)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 8/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

any tips?
With that kind of error Ill recommend you to reinstall the game from a fresh copy, reinstall so do not copy the install from another system... have fun ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Narkosis

update :  reinstalled 2 more times.  reinstalled patch.  still exact same error...   anyone else getting this?  seriously?  I am at a stand still.  Tried replacing folders.  Tried deleting them.  Tried moving them.  I am seriously lost.  Any help would be much appreciated.

NightCrawler

Did u reinstall graphic drivers and newest DirectX 9.0c ?

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Narkosis on July 30, 2009, 07:14:00 AM
update :  reinstalled 2 more times.  reinstalled patch.  still exact same error...   anyone else getting this?  seriously?  I am at a stand still.  Tried replacing folders.  Tried deleting them.  Tried moving them.  I am seriously lost.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Well friend, my experience tells me that when you get an error like that it happens cause of a cyclic redundancy error... whats happening is that your game cant read/overcome a certain level when trying to launch the game and usually that means that your install/drivers are messed up or they arent the better to run the game, so if u already re-installed twice your game try the graphic drivers and directx, lets see if some dev/admin from dnet help us with some other tip ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Narkosis

hate to drag this on but might be fun to play again...
drivers up to date for vid card...   dx 10 is fine.  I really feel that im at a loss here.  Will try to reinstall game AGAIN.

PanzerKunst

Narkosis

I believe so... its labeled that when I install it says the kameal first throne... this sound correct?

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Narkosis on August 04, 2009, 05:34:08 AM
I believe so... its labeled that when I install it says the kameal first throne... this sound correct?
before patch? after patch it say kamael, that`s normal, but "History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine" is a error about client-patch compatibility
to see if you are using the right client: http://www.gamershell.com/download_25136.shtml
the installer file  must be 3.79GB (or 3,973,402 KB) if it more or less, you are using another client