Fix overpowered Clan luck? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Fix overpowered Clan luck?

Started by Alex, August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Kikolina on August 14, 2009, 09:39:49 PM
when u re new to something, exploring, u wish all was easier, but once u reach a point when  u have everything, u realize those old times when everything was hard, actually provided a lot of fun and u wish them back

so the old players want strong penalties which would cause more fun and smaller new explorers wish their life easier and protecting whatever is the subject :P

So what about the pk drop with sin eater? Strong ppl with dynasty could always drop good stuff for the newcomers :). Anyway iam rly far from having some icarus weapon like many ppl alrdy got at infy. Btw with wars u loose rly low exp alrdy. I know that no one like to farm that much but, when u have so many BSOES and returns/PR on chars, at least destroy the BSOES that have no reason to exist at all (IMO none of them should exist for real), or make BSOE/PR/RETURN usefull only when ur pk.

@Mijamoto About droping with moobs maybe it was not so nice before with this many disconects, on that i must agree with u but, about the pk amount on drop plz give me a brake... u do pks only when u want  ;).

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79
Big fat dorf warsmith lvl 70^^

Proud to had been HEAVENGUARD member.
Proud to had been at SF side.
U are born without knowing, u die without wanting, so live well ur interval^^.

XForCE

Quote from: Alex on August 03, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
Hi

in IL we had clan luck nerfed so that u lose some exp even when you die with it, now you dont lose even 0.01% if you die, that sux imo especially for high-rate servers like x30 and x15. PvP or PK makes no any sense and PK even turned into a stupid risk since enemy simply loses nothing. I think it should be nerfed like it was in IL.

Opinions and some GM reply would be nice plx xD

the problem is pvp/pk without a penality .

i think the fix is not in nerfed clan luck
i guess the solution is in makeing pks gets u for example more karma and may be also makeing decreaseing ur pk count the old (sin eater)

about pvp , its not a problem lol

dwarfspower

Quote from: XForCE on August 16, 2009, 11:45:16 PM
the problem is pvp/pk without a penality .

i think the fix is not in nerfed clan luck
i guess the solution is in makeing pks gets u for example more karma and may be also makeing decreaseing ur pk count the old (sin eater)

about pvp , its not a problem lol
- you only lose 1 pk with new sin eater quest. so most ppl pking have more than 5 pk and can drop, since its too long to make the quest 10 times when u pk a party.

- i had just yesterday 6 ppl we killed 5 or 6 times in a row, because they were disturbing us, all they said is they dont care its 0.01% and came back and and again, why? because no penality, that's why clan luck has a problem. even without the XP loss is really low

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Kikolina on August 16, 2009, 08:47:47 PM
well old schools probably agree to remove pk quest, and newcomers are aware it could be their way to get rich but at the same time they dont wanna lose their hard earned equip so they're against? :P

And how would they lose their equip? ::)
As i said only if u want to get karma u will lose ur items, there is no other way. And if newcomers complain about ppl in dynasty, how could they do pk on old schools?

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Kikolina on August 18, 2009, 11:11:05 AM
well u think newcomers dont have a wish to pk ppl? :P

I didnt said that they dont wish. But the way u talked it seemed that they couldnt kill the oldschool ppl. So therefore how could they pk them? ;)

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79

kang

what i find funny is that when u die with clan luck, the % bar doesn't even move xD
Actually, with that and bish rez, you need 1000 death to lose 5% XP
that's right, 1000 death, lol. might as well just remove XP loss x)

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Kikolina on August 19, 2009, 08:27:33 AM
u missunderstood me than, i never pointed out that they couldnt kill them, i told what oldschools are up too and what noobs (or how should we call them? :D) arent.. in this case, oldschools want stronger penalties (no sin eater - more adrenaline, no clan luck - more tactical / wiser pvp) and the opposite ones are probably the ones with avarage equip that arent ready to risk their goods..

i dont know where u saw what u stated.. :P

Nevermind then. Just the way u were talking made me think about that. :P
So ur in favor on taking off sin eater y?

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Kikolina on August 20, 2009, 01:30:28 PM
sure xD my whole equip is based on pk drops :D

Lucky u :D. The only good (is this sh1t rly good ;D?xD) thing i got from a pk was a draco armor+5 till now^^

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79