Happy Ramadan - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Happy Ramadan

Started by Mr666, August 21, 2009, 09:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

im glad to see this topic and happy Ramadan for everyone

i will just add 2 points .. the youtube video .. its not michael jackson singing the song , yeah i know the voice is very similar but its not him , forgot the artist name but if u want it , i will dig for it for u

for muslims Ramadan is not only about fasting food and drinks , its about fasting from doing sins and mistakes , its a time to try at least to be good , it has its effect on ppl really and ppl really change during the month but shame that they totally change after month is over >.>

Thanks Track for doing an event because of this occasion , i really appreciate it
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Endorama

Quote from: Diabolical on August 22, 2009, 03:44:34 AM
im glad to see this topic and happy Ramadan for everyone

i will just add 2 points .. the youtube video .. its not michael jackson singing the song , yeah i know the voice is very similar but its not him , forgot the artist name but if u want it , i will dig for it for u

for muslims Ramadan is not only about fasting food and drinks , its about fasting from doing sins and mistakes , its a time to try at least to be good , it has its effect on ppl really and ppl really change during the month but shame that they totally change after month is over >.>

Thanks Track for doing an event because of this occasion , i really appreciate it
new rule to radaman:
stinky sand men MUST NOT : PLAY ANY PC GAMES,WANK,MORE WANK,BREATH and ofc WANK THEIR CAMELS!
if any of these sins were done during the month,no 40 virgins for stinky camelman and a punishment of 40 dix in ze butt every hour.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Ashlynn

Quote from: cthon on August 21, 2009, 04:04:17 PM
well i think that for muslims this is a period of time when they can repent sins and so on... dunno if the young peeps keep this thing up too (we have to ask rebel :D) but for the ones that really believe and respect the Coran this is a time of happiness...
They are not using Sin Eater?  :o

Happy Ramadan! :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

cthon

Quote from: Ashlynn on August 22, 2009, 10:12:27 AM
They are not using Sin Eater?  :o

Happy Ramadan! :)

your mean to me :< i didn't find any other understandble thing to put there ...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Ashlynn

Quote from: cthon on August 22, 2009, 01:15:17 PM
your mean to me :< i didn't find any other understandble thing to put there ...
I am not mean :) I am just bored at work, and surprised that they are not using Sin Eater for repenting sins :(

Ret ard ired

cthon

Quote from: Ashlynn on August 22, 2009, 01:16:35 PM
I am not mean :) I am just bored at work, and surprised that they are not using Sin Eater for repenting sins :(

QQ...if u don't use it why would they? :D

Ashlynn

Quote from: cthon on August 22, 2009, 01:22:26 PM
QQ...if u don't use it why would they? :D
true... some of them are PKs as well :P

Ret ard ired

uNRuLY

No Pain No Gain

Mr666

Thank you all for these sweet comments and i really appreciate that and special thnx to Track the best GM in dragon network.
For ppl who still dunno about Ramadan like cthon i will tell u some info about it and what we do in Ramadan:

Ramadan, a time for Muslims to focus on purifying their soul through prayer and self-sacrifice. During Ramadan, more than a billion Muslims around the world observe one of the Five Pillars (duties) of Islam: Fasting.

Each day of Ramadan, from sunrise to sunset, Muslims aged twelve and older traditionally practice fasting. The Arabic word for fasting literally means to "refrain," which is what is religiously proscribed - not just abstaining from eating and drinking, but also restraining every part of one's physical body.

During Ramadan, Muslims rise before sunrise to partake in a pre-fast meal, called suhoor. Each night after sunset, they break their fast with the iftar meal. The end of the month of Ramadan is marked with the joyous festival of Eid al-Fitr, which literally means the "Festival of Breaking the Fast." During Eid al-Fitr, families celebrate with elaborate feasts and dress in their finest clothes. At the same time, they increase their efforts to give charity to the poor and make contributions to their mosques.

I hope u have good info about Ramadan  :)
Thank you all again and im really really so happy to see all these sweet comments. <3
NO COMMENT !

cthon

Quote from: Mr666 on August 22, 2009, 02:48:04 PM
Thank you all for these sweet comments and i really appreciate that and special thnx to Track the best GM in dragon network.
For ppl who still dunno about Ramadan like cthon i will tell u some info about it and what we do in Ramadan:

Ramadan, a time for Muslims to focus on purifying their soul through prayer and self-sacrifice. During Ramadan, more than a billion Muslims around the world observe one of the Five Pillars (duties) of Islam: Fasting.

Each day of Ramadan, from sunrise to sunset, Muslims aged twelve and older traditionally practice fasting. The Arabic word for fasting literally means to "refrain," which is what is religiously proscribed - not just abstaining from eating and drinking, but also restraining every part of one's physical body.

During Ramadan, Muslims rise before sunrise to partake in a pre-fast meal, called suhoor. Each night after sunset, they break their fast with the iftar meal. The end of the month of Ramadan is marked with the joyous festival of Eid al-Fitr, which literally means the "Festival of Breaking the Fast." During Eid al-Fitr, families celebrate with elaborate feasts and dress in their finest clothes. At the same time, they increase their efforts to give charity to the poor and make contributions to their mosques.

I hope u have good info about Ramadan  :)
Thank you all again and im really really so happy to see all these sweet comments. <3

why u choosed me :( i know all this... the new info was who practice the fasting

BassSultan^^

Quote from: cthon on August 22, 2009, 05:53:37 PM
why u choosed me :( i know all this... the new info was who practice the fasting

he choosed you becuase you look pretty dumb :D but i still <3 yaaaa lil naabie hero :D:D:D::D

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D