Web Analytics
Mage Damage Increasement - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Mage Damage Increasement

Started by VforVanilla, August 22, 2009, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Since we have the extra buff bar for songs+dances (which is a GRACIA feature) everything is freaked up. Everyone is full buffed like in some bullshit 1000x pvp server. But well at least i have no more desire to even log from time to time for a siege or varka pvp anymore...

Anyways, any1 knows anything about Burton snowboard bindings? xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

NIORI

Well that 500 more m attack isnt big deal at all. for me is same.

but i would like to know how that would be me .i mean would be there on magic attack more 500  from what we have now , or it would be passive on damage ? and on status we will have same magic as before . i never understand that  :P
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 23, 2009, 12:55:20 PM
i do, and its a crap :D buy Nitro instead ;)

Nah burton snowboards are ftw and i really like this model:
http://blog.tightboards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/b_custom_ics_162_09.jpg

So i need EST bindings cuz of the ICS snowboard and only burton has the EST bindings xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

tzuc

well on retail they added "attributes" with the new buff system. basically even full buffed with 120 dark resist, without dark resist attribute on armor, a necro with 200+ dark attack on weapon would deal good dmg.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

leobruno

Quote from: tzuc on August 23, 2009, 01:29:26 PM
necro with 200+ dark attack on weapon would deal good dmg.

But max isnt 150 on weapon atributes ? o.O

BassSultan^^

Quote from: leobruno on August 23, 2009, 06:31:30 PM
But max isnt 150 on weapon atributes ? o.O

nope 200 is max on every server i palyedi t was 200

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

tzuc

max is 300, you go up to 150 using stones and from 150 to 300 using crystals. it was 150 on 1st gracia and changed to 300 on gracia 2. but the crystals are extremely hard to get, only after seeds ... like once every couple of days and few :) and it has 30% of success upon applying. for example on Luna the seeds are controlled by 1 clan which controls crystals prices ... 1 crystal = 90kk which is about the price for 1 a-grade set :).

a lvl 84 sps with vesper weapon and 250 water on weapon 2 shots a destro in oly :) (after enlightenment ofc) so ... QQ :) .. ofc if the SPS uses the celestial before the destro he gets 1-2 shot by the destro :)) so QQ
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Javardsnegger

update was uncalled for imo! Mages where alrdy over powerd, why do they need to hit for 1k dmg when they have magic crits every 5 hits??

Stupid update!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

leobruno

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 25, 2009, 02:04:18 PM
update was uncalled for imo! Mages where alrdy over powerd, why do they need to hit for 1k dmg when they have magic crits every 5 hits??
Stupid update!!

Dude realize! If mage hit u 1k u need learn more about this update. Now all got Elemental Protection + Resists + Songs Elemental + Rune Protect + Elemental Atributs (in furture) ... so how u can get 1k dmg from mage ? The most fair update from track in years. And i think need up more the dmg from mage.

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Sephiroth

Quote from: leobruno on August 25, 2009, 06:43:32 PM
Dude realize! If mage hit u 1k u need learn more about this update. Now all got Elemental Protection + Resists + Songs Elemental + Rune Protect + Elemental Atributs (in furture) ... so how u can get 1k dmg from mage ? The most fair update from track in years. And i think need up more the dmg from mage.

U'r SH/OL and u cannot do 1k dmg? Then u'r the one who need to learn'bout this game.

Quote from: Mohit0 on August 25, 2009, 09:46:05 PM
bla bla bla
poor archers  :'(

U'll get raped by'em the same way lol

leobruno

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 25, 2009, 09:53:02 PM
U'r SH/OL and u cannot do 1k dmg? Then u'r the one who need to learn'bout this game.
U'll get raped by'em the same way lol

I do more than 1k in most of pvp... but sometimes i dont, maybe my gear inst to good.  :-\