News:

Main Menu

Goddard 23.08.2009

Started by Shreed, August 23, 2009, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 27, 2009, 08:35:35 PM
y i meaned i was in like u :) not leader ofc

anyway u must be really new member of CZH because i do not who u are really lol.

hmm i know... u really dont anything about me, CZH like old clan and many things :-).... like u probably dont know that some members from CZH2 who plays still there, bought some items from CZH for REAL MONEY.... like brazil alias 16V and others :-)

seboulba

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 28, 2009, 01:29:10 PM
well i think i killed them more then your whole clan together lol :D in c4 times LxT , V3, later Envy also farmed it :D
Sins-V3-L3gion was the first to do it ...
nm30X
EvilBunnies

jygh

Quote from: seboulba on August 28, 2009, 02:14:06 PM
Sins-V3-L3gion was the first to do it ...
well first was fenix xD few days later eclipse :P and after u killed some but mark talk about killing it alone . for example lxt same as ftr were killing antharas with bug with simple 7-9 ppls :P ( sr/sws ftw )
  Nightmare 30x

TheLox

And then came almighty Panic clan and rolled everything at every corner.  :o

Khaot

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 28, 2009, 03:53:21 AM
preco nehovoris po cesky alebo slovensky potom?  :P  leader czh2 bol "trylo" pokial viem v jednotke bol peter "morw3n" po banne na anthikovi dost ludi prestalo hrat ale peter spravil znovu clan co urcite vies  ;) a o tom ze brazil kupil veci od niekoho ze realne peniaze neviem  :P

because its english section, read rules first, then post something in other language.Thank you.

TheLox

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 28, 2009, 05:35:32 PM
ERROR 404
/no memory file found

It's for you good that you don't remember, since you were asslicking my butt.  ;D ;D  :P

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 28, 2009, 10:58:34 PM
bein happy to obtain a normal ally mate =/= asslick you maggot ! also gtfo hunt for some loli you nigger n00bcake

Dunno if u knew'bout that word,but maggots r the fans of Slipknot.
The word u'r searching is faggot,I thought that with all ur anger and hate u knew where fag word comes from =S

TheLox

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 28, 2009, 10:58:34 PM
bein happy to obtain a normal ally mate =/= asslick you maggot ! also gtfo hunt for some loli you nigger n00bcake

;D ;D No hate, plixen.  :-*

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 28, 2009, 11:24:52 PM
Dunno if u knew'bout that word,but maggots r the fans of Slipknot.
The word u'r searching is faggot,I thought that with all ur anger and hate u knew where fag word comes from =S

Maggot are  the Slipknot fans, but not only this....  ;D

The word have different meaning depend of who say

Sry for my english

Ps¹: Slipknot/Mudvayne Rulez
Ps²: @Ungo : Triple Post Rulez
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Sephiroth

Quote from: Neozinhu on August 29, 2009, 04:09:43 AM

Maggot are  the Slipknot fans, but not only this....  ;D

The word have different meaning depend of who say

Sry for my english

Ps¹: Slipknot/Mudvayne Rulez
Ps²: @Ungo : Triple Post Rulez

But I know he failed cos he loves calling fag/gay/something similar to everybody.

kidicarus

First of all. MAGGOTS are small larvas you use for fishing. And yes the slipknot fanbase are called maggots, but if someone seriously believes thats the origin of the world they are truly dumb.

Second, @Ungo learn how to quote properly and don't critisise other ppl's linguistics when you are about as eloquent as a wet fart yourself.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]