Punish Nima and Draks with ban

Yes
154 (75.5%)
No
50 (24.5%)

Total Members Voted: 194

Voting closed: September 02, 2009, 12:35:03 AM

WindPhoenix

I agree with humilliation over ban as well, that should serve as a lesson of morality. some seem to forget that there are real people behind those chars, and a theft is a theft. And regardless of Ride's naivity, they must be punished somehow, to set an example.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

legendaryvicious

I dont know any of the people involved in this problem, but as most already said, ride's got the fault for  trusting ppl with his acc info.  But then again i've never really liked the rule that says these kind of low life(drakslord and nim-whatever-is-called) won't take any punishment for their actions, so maybe you (track) should delete all their olympiad points of this month,  jail the freakers for like 2 more months and after that make every skill they got enchanted to +0 and dont allow them to make any olympiad point back for 2 more months (the times would be for you to decide ofc). IMO that's the price to pay for being such a no life 10 year old freaker capable of betraying somebody's trust and take away what they've worked so hard to get, even if it's a simple game.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

our4n0s

Quote from: kidicarus on August 26, 2009, 03:09:47 AM
You can't punish them. Everyone has always been responsible for their own accounts and items. Making an exception this time will cause a shitload of complaints about former scams and 'scams' to come.

Im NOT saying what they did was right. Actually what they did was pretty freaking shitty, and you (track) taking their items..... well. If i were them i would be so pissed i would leave and never come back.

But since this is such a serious case of trust-abuse and shitty friendship how about changing their charnames to F.ex FudgePacker, and ButtCowboy? Or something else they wouldn't want their chars to be called.

That way they won't loose any items but they would have to choose between rerolling and loosing pvp points, time and skill enchants. Or keep the ridiculous names^^

Where's the fun in pissing someone of? Humiliationon the other hand.... now thats fun.
rofl !
little correction tho, many scams were punished
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: legendaryvicious on August 26, 2009, 04:25:29 AM
I dont know any of the people involved in this problem, but as most already said, ride's got the fault for  trusting ppl with his acc info.  But then again i've never really liked the rule that says these kind of low life(drakslord and nim-whatever-is-called) won't take any punishment for their actions, so maybe you (track) should delete all their olympiad points of this month,  jail the freakers for like 2 more months and after that make every skill they got enchanted to +0 and dont allow them to make any olympiad point back for 2 more months (the times would be for you to decide ofc). IMO that's the price to pay for being such a no life 10 year old freaker capable of betraying somebody's trust and take away what they've worked so hard to get, even if it's a simple game.
i ll just ask everyone to forget any kind of olympiad punishment, i didn't scam anyone and i would like to keep Drakslord as an oly opponent, punishing him concerning this is punishing me you lil brat !
retired

leobruno

Well i said "no". Cuz all hsitory got 3 versions... right side, wrong side and the true and the true.... the history is more than thats SS.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: our4n0s on August 26, 2009, 05:33:49 AM
i ll just ask everyone to forget any kind of olympiad punishment, i didn't scam anyone and i would like to keep Drakslord as an oly opponent, punishing him concerning this is punishing me you lil brat !

At least you will take a break of all those long oly nights  ;)

I really dislike such faggots that scam someone. Lets not forget that those items in game are actually worth some money if you try to sell it to someone, so i vote for taking away some items from them + some sort of other punishment like Kid suggested.

You guys should be happy that Track cares for scams. We could make this server better if everyone would know that if hes gonna scam someone hes gonna get punished.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Fiolo

Im agree with banning both Nimra and Draks but with one or two things in mind.

- First - All this fact set a statement like never before, people will start asking for bans to the people they dislike telling that they were/are scammers and giving all kind of probes, including fake screenshots and witness.

- Second - In wich way is solved the situation of ride? After all it was his responsability take care of his items and acco, as everybody has read it in the rules of the server and track seems to dont get tired of reppiting

I propose a year ban OF ALL THE KNOWN ACCOS of nimra and drak for scamming and lame playing and dont give items back to ride, i think in a year he can get what they had and the other two cant piss him off to get it.

seboulba

Quote from: Fiolo on August 26, 2009, 08:43:54 AM
Im agree with banning both Nimra and Draks but with one or two things in mind.

- First - All this fact set a statement like never before, people will start asking for bans to the people they dislike telling that they were/are scammers and giving all kind of probes, including fake screenshots and witness.

- Second - In wich way is solved the situation of ride? After all it was his responsability take care of his items and acco, as everybody has read it in the rules of the server and track seems to dont get tired of reppiting

I propose a year ban OF ALL THE KNOWN ACCOS of nimra and drak for scamming and lame playing and dont give items back to ride, i think in a year he can get what they had and the other two cant piss him off to get it.
you dream XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

surecom

Track dont leave on jackals, haters and crybabyes to decide smth concernig to you. Few ppl there in forum - always same ppl , always crying for smth.  I dont know if draks/nimradel is guilty or no - that you should decide. Real comuniity is not there - there is always few ppl, always crying for smth. Real community event dont care if this both person will be punished or no.
This ppl crying here only envy on nimradel/draks imo. If they are no lifer ok - that is concerning to them. But i saw there someone crying how Draks farm oly every night - im sure if he know that he also farming oly every night.
Dont leave and dont ask them for advise - they will not give you right opinion with sure. You are enough smart to decide what to do with Nimradel/draks.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: surecom on August 26, 2009, 11:48:27 AM
Track dont leave on jackals, haters and crybabyes to decide smth concernig to you. Few ppl there in forum - always same ppl , always crying for smth.  I dont know if draks/nimradel is guilty or no - that you should decide. Real comuniity is not there - there is always few ppl, always crying for smth. Real community event dont care if this both person will be punished or no.
This ppl crying here only envy on nimradel/draks imo. If they are no lifer ok - that is concerning to them. But i saw there someone crying how Draks farm oly every night - im sure if he know that he also farming oly every night.
Dont leave and dont ask them for advise - they will not give you right opinion with sure. You are enough smart to decide what to do with Nimradel/draks.

Tbh i already have pervert idea what to do with them xD  (naaaah is not what u think, shame on you ! xD )
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sephiroth

Take the DNET set +6,Icarus Bow and few of Draks/Nimradel RB jewels/Horns.
Why? Not just their shity scam,cos it's,afterall,a scam,if I leave my acc to a friend I expect to take it back with my items,not empty,neither they wanna give him back his items.
Also,cos of the large history of exploits,bad actions,and their "Strenght and Honor" that made me laugh many times.Thanks to Draks,and later to all the ppl who started to farm Horns,many ppl give up.U should have in mind that when BM used to help Draks with Golkys,it used to mean 2h+ healing it.

Kamillo29

I guess the best idea is changing names of the scammers: D

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro