Web Analytics
[Suggestion for Track] Regarding the so-called overpoweredness of SPS/EE

News:

Main Menu

[Suggestion for Track] Regarding the so-called overpoweredness of SPS/EE

Started by WindPhoenix, August 28, 2009, 11:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Many are complaining that SPS/EE are overpowered in olympiad mainly but not only.
Somehow, i feel they are right.
Let me share you my experiences with SPS/EE back in C4/IL and now.

The problem is that SPS/EE has a sum of skills that give them a lot of advantages over other mage/xx combo, like mage/summoner like me for example. Which are the reasons?

1. Erase landing rate is still a lot. [Nerf suggestion: nerf erase]
2. The power of the heals is way stronger than the usual damage they take from regular power nukes in oly because of the Dynasty jewels. Combine that with the M.def bonus from POW and the lots of mana they have from DNET sets, that makes them able to take full loads of nukes without spending too much mana for heals. In oly i am much rather going to run out of mana hitting one of them than he runs out of mana healing himself. [Nerf suggestion: nerf either healing skills or increase mana consumption for them]
3.Back in c4 or even IL i used to win like 50% of the fights with top SPS/EE or even more because the pets i used to have were more powerful compared to the SPS/EE's defensive abilities. In order to have a balanced server, we need to give a fighting chance to summoners as well. The high defence that DNET set provides, combined to erase and healing capacities and the pet's nerf makes summons very weak in comparison [Suggestion: give us back the original stats of summons from the beginning of IL, remove the nerf they suffered]

Just a few suggestion to fix an unballanced situation.. feel free to post more ideas or to flame me.

~Wind
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Marinella

are your summons OE? u know the land rate of erase on OE summons like +12 and higher is not so easy, i must cast it min -3 4 times with enchanted erase. But its only my expiriens, mby somebody will share more

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

Well, I don't really find erase landing a lot lately, sometimes you're lucky but often it doesn't land in PvPs.

NIORI

lol sps/ee are not op for sure acttualy they are fu cked up if u ask me. and do nott complaing about sps/ee in olympaida when there are classes inside olympaida that can it u for 19k-20k with 1 hit no matter if u got a good gear or not. so dont say that sps/ee are op for god shake.

in pvp sps/ee atm arenot op ,
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Marinella

Quote from: NIORI on August 28, 2009, 12:26:47 PM
lol sps/ee are not op for sure acttualy they are fu cked up if u ask me. and do nott complaing about sps/ee in olympaida when there are classes inside olympaida that can it u for 19k-20k with 1 hit no matter if u got a good gear or not. so dont say that sps/ee are op for god shake.

in pvp sps/ee atm arenot op ,

omg what class hited you so much? i have never resive such dmg in oly

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

SpoilerAngel

Marinella

imo just not good tactic with ty/de if he resive such dmg, coz its not OP class at oly at all

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Takashii

+1 Wind sps/ee is OP on oly coz i can win almost each class on oly with my bp/wk but i won only 1 freaking time with sps/ee why? coz of his heal/mana burn/blizzard etc. now mana burn is sux but bp/wk have it too so when EE class re nerfed bp/wk is nerfed too coz of erase/mana burn and its not the deal that u ll nerf skills imo nerf sps/ee stats .... anyway u can get crit from sps/ee on oly like 1/3 so what u can do if u ll get 3k + few hits for 800 on ur ass? u cant heal ur self so fast like sps/ee is hitting/healing and now we have oly buffs and its sux coz sps/ee can get emp/acu/zerk/ + self buff ,pow so he's a damn freaking DD
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 28, 2009, 11:48:26 AM
Many are complaining that SPS/EE are overpowered in olympiad mainly but not only.

The problem is that SPS/EE has a sum of skills that give them a lot of advantages over other mage/xx combo, like mage/summoner like me for example. Which are the reasons?

2. The power of the heals is way stronger than the usual damage they take from regular power nukes in oly because of the Dynasty jewels. Combine that with the M.def bonus from POW and the lots of mana they have from DNET sets, that makes them able to take full loads of nukes without spending too much mana for heals. In oly i am much rather going to run out of mana hitting one of them than he runs out of mana healing himself. [Nerf suggestion: nerf either healing skills or increase mana consumption for them]
3.Back in c4 or even IL i used to win like 50% of the fights with top SPS/EE or even more because the pets i used to have were more powerful compared to the SPS/EE's defensive abilities. In order to have a balanced server, we need to give a fighting chance to summoners as well. The high defence that DNET set provides, combined to erase and healing capacities and the pet's nerf makes summons very weak in comparison [Suggestion: give us back the original stats of summons from the beginning of IL, remove the nerf they suffered]

Just a few suggestion to fix an unballanced situation.. feel free to post more ideas or to flame me.

~Wind
qq huiu ! ;D

our4n0s

~Wind
wrong.
Plus, nerfing their skills for olympiad while mages already suck at pvp? bah..
Nah, the truth is, olympiad is balanced, the only thing that matters now is how you feature/play/ use tactic with your char.
Lets see, niori has 10 pts on nostradamus tho he has top gear, nitopami has 300 pts ;D
But there are only 4 sps ee above 100 pts.
Now, th/pp ty/de will farm sps/ee, just like many other class as ty/wc or ty/ol sws/ee or even me as ee/es.

@ marinella, spash on his ty/de with DHA+3 and w/o augment crits for 14k average sps ee.
Actually guys, no offense but.... if you would let olympiad players talk when it comes to olympiad, seriously, that could be smarter.. atm the topic is already spammed and none of these guys play olympiad (even you windpenis).

So, accept the fact that es/sps is not meant to rule olympiad, c4 times are over, you lost nice things from these times, you got nice things from HB tho, get used to it and if you wish to play olympiad just make yourself a bot.

Eventually, i will agree with the sumons idea, at least for 3rd class sumons that are like pathetic.
But we asked it xxxx times, it wont happen i got used to it, suggest you do the same  :(
retired

Ozukyz

~Wind

also neerf archer atack speed and crit chance
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ozukyz on August 28, 2009, 05:43:54 PM
also neerf archer atack speed and crit chance

And nerf Ozus brain! Oh shit, its already nerfed to the bone xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"