Szi = Drakslord2! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Szi = Drakslord2!

Started by Javardsnegger, September 04, 2009, 12:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meto

1. put Q Golky in closed room
2. make GK with req item. wich u take from Sir Eric..
3.  GK can be used from: (charcharcter without subclass, with subclass quest ready)
4. GK cannot be used from (character with subclass, character with Q horn in inv alredy, character without subclass quest)

its will be hard to code it.. but will be done well ;)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

xtriker

QQ about farm/itens/ban = Marvels rulez

U make me sick.

Javardsnegger

Ty szi for putting the whole pm's cause that way it's easyer!
Man i stoped replying you yesterday cause i tooked that if you would actualy spend a litle bit time thinking about your actions you would see how wrong they are!
I guessed wrong, it seems you're even dumber than i tooked, so i'll explain:

Quest golkys drop has been changed to questhorns in order to prevent eager fktards like you (not just you) from framing them and actually give a chance to new come players to sub!

You say now, to save your sorry ass, that you are helping them...news flash morron, you are not helping any1 you are making profit of something you shouldn't!

As for what you have bumbled about ppl without dyna set can't kill the cow.....how did they managed to do so when there was none dnet set/ o/e weaps around??

You must see rule?? So in the sick retarded mind of your's track coded Quest Horns just for the fun of it??

Goshhh i feel like i'm losing my time here!

I just want to point out, that i don't have anything against ftr.... the whole caln can't be blamed for 1 char!

Some Marvelhatter kiddo used this post to vomit smthg too.... humm never saw a member of Marvels selling Quest horns....

Anyway, i posted so that Track (if he gives a damn) can inlight you about this! Lets hope he does
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

leobruno

Java, track put all golks BIG MORE STRONT than before. He punish all new players on server .... and all new players say with me "TKS SZI"  :-X

Javardsnegger

Quote from: leobruno on September 04, 2009, 04:07:41 PM
Java, track put all golks BIG MORE STRONT than before. He punish all new players on server .... and all new players say with me "TKS SZI"  :-X

So it's okay then, to keep making profit with this horns?? Even after the purpuse they where coded for?? :o

I rest my case and apologyse to all new players than.... :-[

Like some1 here said b4

"Who cares".....

I don't give a fk anymore.... :(

P.s: I keep thinking about this and i can't understand wtf track tweaked up quest golkys!! Toi 11 golk i understand/agree but quest golkys???? WTF Track??
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Marinella

Quote from: Meto on September 04, 2009, 12:20:34 PM
1. put Q Golky in closed room
2. make GK with req item. wich u take from Sir Eric..
3.  GK can be used from: (charcharcter without subclass, with subclass quest ready)
4. GK cannot be used from (character with subclass, character with Q horn in inv alredy, character without subclass quest)

its will be hard to code it.. but will be done well ;)

if u will think a little u will realizie that it will not save ppl from farm golkondas coz its no problem to do char without sub and delete quest horn from inventory etc.

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Sali on September 04, 2009, 12:17:05 PM
stealing stuff from supermarket is forbidden by law, making subs for ppl is not forbiden anywhere, so i dont see any links.
spitting in the face of old men if not forbidden by the law on the other hand, and if you see 5 ppl spitting on old men, you spit too?

gee, there are also some moral laws, not only legal ones. Those golkas were created to help new ppl to get sub, just ask Drake why he made them. not for some dynasty orc to farm them
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

leobruno

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 07:18:10 PM
gee, there are also some moral laws, not only legal ones. Those golkas were created to help new ppl to get sub, just ask Drake why he made them. not for some dynasty orc to farm them

U got the point.

Weezer

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 07:18:10 PM
spitting in the face of old men if not forbidden by the law on the other hand, and if you see 5 ppl spitting on old men, you spit too?

And szi r selling his services to help those people...

The same way u pay a person to make something u can't.  :)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Weezer on September 04, 2009, 07:53:15 PM

who said they can't?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 04, 2009, 04:04:50 PM
bla bla bla im fag

well iff ppls like Szi or other destro's wont go to any golka how the freak u think ppls will kill it ? cuz its alrdy hard to kill it even with destro . did u saw golky dying by normal ppls ?? iff  they wont help them golky will be alive 24/7 gosh....   kurwa use ur retarded small brain btw he take like few coins for help . notihng is for free . for free i can fck ur girlfriend in ass :) thats what u can get for free ... business is business
  Nightmare 30x

leobruno

Quote from: Weezer on September 04, 2009, 07:53:15 PM

Some ppl (new player) here have no coin/itens/adena ... and if i pay for SZI sub my 20º char how the new player can sub ? Think again weezer, u arent so dumb.

Quote from: jygh on September 04, 2009, 07:57:41 PM
well iff ppls like Szi or other destro's wont go to any golka how the freak u think ppls will kill it ? cuz its alrdy hard to kill it even with destro . did u saw golky dying by normal ppls ?? iff  they wont help them golky will be alive 24/7 gosh....   kurwa use ur retarded small brain btw he take like few coins for help . notihng is for free . for free i can fck ur girlfriend in ass :) thats what u can get for free ... business is business

Jim the problem inst Szi go there to kill golka...  but make money with this.