As i see on 5x good sph/bd can kill often wk/bp

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Dadghamor on September 17, 2009, 01:34:29 PM
As i see on 5x good sph/bd can kill often wk/bp

SOOOOOMEtimes also  some  sh/se xDDDDDDDDDD

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMETIMES
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

kidicarus

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 02:20:14 PM
im sure u noticed wildpussy and flamingawe on the forum already, one of them plays sws ee, another one ee es, after all their posts i doubt u can call them literally noobs and not worth opponents :P

Im not calling anyone a noob, im just stating what I've seen happen on NM.  We had bp/wlk era in IL, but nowadays they don't really stand a chance vs a well geared ee/es and sws/ee.

But hey im not even allowed inside oly because of the whole cross-race sub discrimination. So better ask one of the good oly players of our server like Furesy, Rebel, Agil, and our4nos.... Non of em playing bp/wlk btw.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Kailenaa on September 17, 2009, 12:54:05 PM
no way. Bp/wk got mage bane, and magic blackfire/ arcana smth +15 land almost always
ahahahaha, 3.4k mdef, every mental shield buffs, wisdom passiv enchanted, yeah land almost always? what a leet bullshit.
like i care of mage bane as well.
arcane somth is arcane disruption, low land rate too (not as much as it used to be JUTS LIKE backfire) and doesn't last long.
anyway, erase 40%, trance +16, mana burn... high speed/pdef/mdef (he wont warior bane) almost infinite mana, and a leet aug w/o reuse, with nice mcrit rate... bah, ee/sws is a mage killer, meet a good one and you have no chance.

point is, you can cleanse ur pet as much as you want,i will trance him just the same, waiting for erase, keeping mana burn... we don't even need to target the pet to erase nowadays (which is lame), makes everything easier..bah.
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 02:20:14 PM

now let me know where u re gonna find the mana for MI, shooting with bow + tricking switcing on low attack speed on rabbits, come on cut the crap lol, dagger cant win healer/summoner ...

gotta say this is 100% true, the only way they can do it is lethaling one of their very first blows
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: kidicarus on September 17, 2009, 02:26:24 PM
Im not calling anyone a noob, im just stating what I've seen happen on NM.  We had bp/wlk era in IL, but nowadays they don't really stand a chance vs a well geared ee/es and sws/ee.

But hey im not even allowed inside oly because of the whole cross-race sub discrimination. So better ask one of the good oly players of our server like Furesy, Rebel, Agil, and our4nos.... Non of em playing bp/wlk btw.
furesy never played oly, it's either me or kazi on LE, me this month although... kazi missing in the char you mentioned, he is a oly master :>
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 02:39:48 PM

well as bp, i dont really find a way of being beated by lethal since runing around makes delay of 2-3 sec before the dagger is near u again, greater battle heal usually does the job easily :)
you got 1.6k speed you said? i have 2.2k.
first skill you do is warior bane isn't it? well if he lethals while you do it, he may very well remain on full atk speed ( plus you miss shakle) you wont make me believe you will heal before his next hit, even the time to retarget urself will be too much
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 02:45:35 PM
oh sorry, yes first blow can take my ass down :P

about bane depends, if he s 600r+ i start with mage since erase can fuk me up more =)

and how u shackle on mi ? :P
shakle that's for later, the point is he can (almost) never win out of lethal (and i don't even use mana burn on my ee/es vs best THs, even now),  i have 2.2k c speed, shakle and warior bane, and our THs btw do not use MI against us, which i understand tbh
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 02:57:38 PM
forgot my celestial in upper post xD so im safe from very first blows also xD well moments ago alex was being smart how he s on perma MI.. :P since the shackle can be the same pain in the ass as backfire i concluded.. whatever..

btw u re ee es right? how u got 3.4k m def? :)
i created ee/sws and ee/es (oly augment side), i play both  ;D, 3.4k is for the ee/sws, in dynasty, and jewels +4/5
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 03:16:23 PM
aha cos i was wondering, 2,2k c speed and 3.4k m def :D
anyway, if i find u bp/wk noble lvl 85 with a basic nuke augment, rb set (dyn ring instead of AQ) +4/5, wanna give it a try 1 night on NM?
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Kikolina on September 17, 2009, 03:26:52 PM
hahaha i ve though of making one at dragon since i saw daggers so high, bog price there  is really cute, but than the school started and i didnt find the time :P

anyway sure, anytime, fighers shouldnt be the problem, but we'll see how it will go against mages without active barrier :P pm me msn or something to talk it out, im rly excited xD
check pms
retired

our4n0s

retired