Web Analytics
Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

The story goes on and on with the overpowered things. Just like temps abused foi and we all talked about how stupid the skill is and that it makes too much of a difference in pvp and has nothing to do with "skills". Temps offcourse didnt think foi is stupid, but if bouth sides would make few more Ols and organize that way that we would be bouth standing still looking at each other with foi on for a minute or more they would probably see that the skill really is stupid. Or the time with 100% crit rate where lots of mages said the server is balanced while it wasnt since i was killing more than 5 people on my own without a problem.

The only real reason why i dont like the thing with spamming sof is that it makes too much of a difference in pvp.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

mbz

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:25:11 PM
Zomg, dude if you cant understand a simple post i make than dont replay. I never said mages cant use it, i said mages have a disadvantage when it comes to the 2 minutes sof. And i mentioned sof just cuz its imo boring to fight that way. You offcourse dont look at it the same way since your an archer and a member of such a sof party and you feel pro that you can kill a few more people than your group has just cuz you have more tanks in your party. (sure CB has some skilled players, but most of the succes is based on having tanks and a good bishop)  ::)

And you dont need to talk about making qq topics since your the one making retarded topics, so stfu please.Yea i guess mages should than just stand still, run away or spam cancel as wind suggested.
As i said before, its not about sof, its about mages being to weak. Sof just makes em have another disadvantage.

And sof just like foi should be something that you can use like once every 15 minutes and for 20 seconds in my opinion, not every 7 minutes for 1-2 minutes. The skill is just too powerfull and pvps depend too much on them and not on tactics and skill like in the past. Having 20 seconds more UD just makes too much of a difference in pvp.

clue the freak up, even standing still (of course there are plenty of other options lol) is better than wasting your mp on a target with 5k (or even more, i cant remember) mdef and most likely resist buffs, but dont worry matey, someday you are gonna understand what lineage is about

Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: mbz on September 14, 2009, 11:00:18 PM
clue the freak up, even standing still (of course there are plenty of other options lol) is better than wasting your mp on a target with 5k (or even more, i cant remember) mdef and most likely resist buffs, but dont worry matey, someday you are gonna understand what lineage is about

Where did you saw me saying that i attack people who have sof on or that mages should attack people with sof? Thats right, i didnt. Learn to read and understand.

mbz

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 11:15:20 PM
Where did you saw me saying that i attack people who have sof on or that mages should attack people with sof? Thats right, i didnt. Learn to read and understand.

then explain me please what makes u think that sof disadvantages mages, archers cant do much when a mage pt is on sof cause they got almost no debuffs, not mentioning cancel or aura flash
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: mbz on September 14, 2009, 11:27:01 PM
then explain me please what makes u think that sof disadvantages mages, archers cant do much when a mage pt is on sof cause they got almost no debuffs, not mentioning cancel or aura flash

Well compared to mages, they can still attack and do some damage without using much mana. Mages cant really use curses since they wont land anything on people with 5k mdef and cant attack since its a waste of mana. But yea the difference might not be really big... And as far as i remember i had 13 minutes reuse on sof on full buffs, while archers apparently have less. Well im not really sure about this thing.

our4n0s

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 06:17:27 PM
Oh god zulu, now try nuking for 2 minutes with a mage and lets talk about the mana problems than.
aahahahahha i thought exactly the same XD
retired

Zuluman

Oh god zulu, now try nuking for 2 minutes with a mage and lets talk about the mana problems than.

Difference is im not stupid enough to stand their and nuke someone with 5k m.def whilst playing a mage so QQ more please.

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

there is one thing that's true tho, i wanna see a good mage pt that knows something about teamplay, reacharges, banes etc with
tk/ee  ; ee/es ; ne/pal ; bp/wc ; bp/tk or pal ; sps/tk ; bd/se ; pp;/ne; sws/ee.
But such mages knowing about teamplay are rare on NM, and will definitely not be gathered in the same pt
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on September 15, 2009, 01:26:58 AM
there is one thing that's true tho, i wanna see a good mage pt that knows something about teamplay, reacharges, banes etc with
tk/ee  ; ee/es ; ne/pal ; bp/wc ; bp/tk or pal ; sps/tk ; bd/se ; pp;/ne; sws/ee.
But such mages knowing about teamplay are rare on NM, and will definitely not be gathered in the same pt

Thas true, even the simple teamwork you don't see. The number of EE,PP,SE mages I see that do not ress their party members is ridiculous. The ability to quickly ress and noble party members SHOULD be a big advantage verses archers.

People these days just wanna play and nuke someone to death in 2-3 hit as has been proven in this post already though.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Zuluman on September 15, 2009, 12:28:47 AM
Difference is im not stupid enough to stand their and nuke someone with 5k m.def whilst playing a mage so QQ more please.

Oh god, your posts make no sence. Where did you saw me saying im nuking people with 5k m.def. You dont even understand some simple sentences i posted. As i said before just stop posting cuz spamming stuff like "qq more" is pretty dumb when it comes from you since your the one doing all those retarded topics on the forum, while im not even playing and dont really give a shit if Track will boost or nerf the mages/archers.  ;)

Herza

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2009, 06:13:21 PM
What happened with a point of topic,..... :( CB mi frendzors curuption etc.... ???
You should be happy  ::)

worse when they mana burn you, then u cant even nuke for those 2 mins

Quote from: TheLox on September 14, 2009, 08:49:47 PM
Mi GM frend! Mi hes GM itenz!

Oh mi gosh! This topic is like made for meh! :o

go study!
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on September 15, 2009, 02:36:45 AM
Thas true, even the simple teamwork you don't see. The number of EE,PP,SE mages I see that do not ress their party members is ridiculous. The ability to quickly ress and noble party members SHOULD be a big advantage verses archers.

People these days just wanna play and nuke someone to death in 2-3 hit as has been proven in this post already though.
yeah the pt i mentioned would probably roll anything, but currently there is like 4 clan with good mages and you will find the needed players in like 2 per each of these clans >.<

tk/ee   : rebel, no other aim than a safe recharge that will for sure keep most of his mp and resist archer.
ee/es  : weak point is no self skill against archer, but PT ud / hero features should balance it, and es's pet buff worth it, so Laymedown, main goal would be mana burn.
ne/pal  : i don't know many, but ins is overall good so that's fine, as a debuffer/baner.
bp/wc : ready to magnus any moment to win teh speed (second part), + cop etc, many good on NM tbh.
bp/tk or pal : targetmeimbishop, cuz funkeh will be taken by cb's archer pt :>
sps/tk : only know tomek, main, not to say only mission, at the first part of pvp would be blizard / cancels (to prepare second part = kill the kiting !)
bd/se  : besides the buffs, recharge / mana burn / bladedance / freenzing at 2nd part: definitely not ensign which is way too much offensive, lbotdancer? xd
pp;/ne : lucifsg or voudas banes/debuffs
sws/ee : i would take spash or fure on LE, mana burn / recharge.
considering first part of pvp as mana left on BP => second part = kill the kiting !
with each tank using his pt ud in time :)
That vs CB's archer's pt ! who's up !
retired