Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: leobruno on September 16, 2009, 01:26:40 AM
Yes but archer have 500 crit rate .. consumes less mana... more hp/cp ... and can get more cp pot in the bag. So ?

The truth is, the most donators are archer, if archer become die they come here and cry (or cry on msn fro track :D), and if track dont do nothing they leave this server... if they leave how track will pay the host and others stuffs ?

The only hope we have is open topics and try bring some ideias for balance classes and pray for track read and do something about.  8 :-\

Fade already answered most of your points, and TBH it seems that all you stupid mages think that all an archer does is hunt mages. Not every pvp on the server is archer vs mage, we also have to fight each other but I guess you wouldn't know that. Its not all about damn mages. And 500 crit rate means you have a 50% chance to crit, there are still mages with similar m.crit rates which is ridiculous when you consider the nature of a magical crit.

That is unless you are an archer in CB, we all have 800 crit rates :P

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 16, 2009, 12:26:44 PM

Yea i tryed doing vortex but it landed like 1 out of 10 trys (and it adds 30% dammage when vortex landed)... Maybe i was just really unlucky but if i wasnt than i cant imagine landing the vortex on someone with more than 1500 m.def. Anyways nowdays debuffs are kinda hard to land when everyone is fullbuffed like that. Also banes like block ww, block shield dont land since everyone is using those improve buffs that cant be removed, talking about mass pvps here.

All I can say to that is bullshit, I played SPS/EE with dc robe set, am+a+4 and dc robe set, without any of my boss jewls and witch tats. I could still land trance, cancel, vortexes, surrenders on temp archers with fullbuff in dynasty with icarus bows and prolly boss jewls, all my skils are +0. Its just a matter of using skills and knowing which debuffs to us in which order.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

darkdevilct

Quote from: Zuluman on September 16, 2009, 12:32:53 PM
Fade already answered most of your points, and TBH it seems that all you stupid mages think that all an archer does is hunt mages. Not every pvp on the server is archer vs mage, we also have to fight each other but I guess you wouldn't know that. Its not all about damn mages. And 500 crit rate means you have a 50% chance to crit, there are still mages with similar m.crit rates which is ridiculous when you consider the nature of a magical crit.

That is unless you are an archer in CB, we all have 800 crit rates :P

quote author=TomekAlmighty link=topic=200337.msg2007245#msg2007245 date=1253096804]

Yea i tryed doing vortex but it landed like 1 out of 10 trys (and it adds 30% dammage when vortex landed)... Maybe i was just really unlucky but if i wasnt than i cant imagine landing the vortex on someone with more than 1500 m.def. Anyways nowdays debuffs are kinda hard to land when everyone is fullbuffed like that. Also banes like block ww, block shield dont land since everyone is using those improve buffs that cant be removed, talking about mass pvps here.

All I can say to that is bullshit, I played SPS/EE with dc robe set, am+a+4 and dc robe set, without any of my boss jewls and witch tats. I could still land trance, cancel, vortexes, surrenders on temp archers with fullbuff in dynasty with icarus bows and prolly boss jewls, all my skils are +0. Its just a matter of using skills and knowing which debuffs to us in which order.
u pro temp noob xD

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

BRexoo7

I'm not really a Tomek's fan, but i can just lol at your replies against him. You aren't replying in a cconstructive way, you're just trying to prove your fake superior L2 knowledge...At least on NM server, Tomek >>> many like you (when we're talking about mages).

our4n0s

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 16, 2009, 12:29:15 AM
906 with unholy protection added (+25% ressist) -> buged, should add 5% more ressist
u mean oly protection added, or what?
retired

TomekAlmighty

Oh rofl, your teaching me how to use debuffs properly. Dude stop talking smack. I usually go and test things before saying something like i mentioned above.
Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 16, 2009, 12:40:46 PM
I'm not really a Tomek's fan, but i can just lol at your replies against him. You aren't replying in a cconstructive way, you're just trying to prove your fake superior L2 knowledge...At least on NM server, Tomek >>> many like you (when we're talking about mages).
Thnx, non Tomek fan, couldnt say it better :P
Quote from: our4n0s on September 16, 2009, 12:46:37 PM
u mean oly protection added, or what?
holy protection added to the prewius listed buffs (warding, pow, m.barrier). I did a mistake and said unholy >.<
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

our4n0s

Quote from: FadeAway on September 16, 2009, 09:45:13 AM

Too make a long story short... Add a f*fcking Tank sub if you care about archer dmging you to much. You cant have everything ya know... Ofcourse it would be nice doing 1k dmg normal hits , 2k c speed, having self heals, 50% m crit rate, archers critting you for 700 max and all of ur debuffs with 100% landing rate...
Now if you have a basic dmg dealing mage, tell me wich sub could increase your m atk to cause more dmg? NONE. You got the fcking choice to add a healer, buffer or choose to go for a defensive way...

i disagree with a good part of the rest, but a big +1 here !
retired

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 16, 2009, 12:26:44 PM
Debuffs not landing? That's complete bullshit :) Debuffs land just as much as they used too, and Improve buffs can be removed lol

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on September 16, 2009, 01:05:58 PM
Debuffs not landing? That's complete bullshit :) Debuffs land just as much as they used too, and Improve buffs can be removed lol
I really didnt try it out so im not sure about that but dn wiki says this:
T1plus - Shield 3 + Might 3 in 1 buff. Lasts 40 mins. Cannot be overwrite with Shield/Might.
Block Shield/Mass Block shield cannot cancel this buff.
T1+ - Wind Walk 2 + Agility 3 in 1 buff. Lasts 40 mins. Cannot overwrite except with this buff itself.
Block Wind Walk/Mass Block Wind Walk/Warrior Bane/Mass Warrior Bane cannot cancel this buff.

Well i really couldnt land light vortex on my char while he had 1500 m.def.. I will test some more debuffs and the vortex again tomorrow or in the next days so ill see if i was just really unlucky yesterday.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

XForCE

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 16, 2009, 01:36:46 PM
I really didnt try it out so im not sure about that but dn wiki says this:
T1plus - Shield 3 + Might 3 in 1 buff. Lasts 40 mins. Cannot be overwrite with Shield/Might.
Block Shield/Mass Block shield cannot cancel this buff.
T1+ - Wind Walk 2 + Agility 3 in 1 buff. Lasts 40 mins. Cannot overwrite except with this buff itself.
Block Wind Walk/Mass Block Wind Walk/Warrior Bane/Mass Warrior Bane cannot cancel this buff.

Well i really couldnt land light vortex on my char while he had 1500 m.def.. I will test some more debuffs and the vortex again tomorrow or in the next days so ill see if i was just really unlucky yesterday.
Dont Bother ppl !
ITS DRAKE'S PLAY GROUND !

No Offence !

leobruno

Some body can tell me official notice about magic critic rate ? What is the max actually?

TheLox

This is topic about who is sponsored by Track! Yuhu! Not some mage pt vs archer pt cause it ain't gonna happen.

Quote from: Herza on September 15, 2009, 02:00:12 PM
go study!

:-*

Furesy