Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 22

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FadeAway

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 18, 2009, 11:00:23 AM
Cuz you get like 2 other buffs with it  ;)

Nah that's BS if ya know how... Amazed ya dont even know how :o.

Lemme explain, as long the unwanted effects dont reach lvl 2 or higher, you can remove them by the colored water places.

So for example you bring a mob to the water place, let it use it debuffs on you.

First you get malaria, then you get the 2nd malaria, then you get some unwanted debuff - sleep it ASAP so they cant get lv 2 effect - stand in the water so it get's removed - and continue. Ya prolly think now malaria get's removed aswell... but aslong as it reach lvl 2 or higher the next time u'll get malaria again it will continue from the lvl 2... so like that it's pretty easy to reach lvl 4 malaria without getting any kind of other debuffs. ;)

FadeAway

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 18, 2009, 11:05:42 AM
jajajjaaja
With malaria and all the other shits: ~3.1k casting.
When i'll reach level 84-85 and OE some casting passives: 3.5 - 3.7k

Damn we'll have to wait like 6 month's to see that then :P.

kidicarus

Quote from: FadeAway on September 18, 2009, 11:07:44 AM
Nah that's BS if ya know how... Amazed ya dont even know how :o.

Lemme explain, as long the unwanted effects dont reach lvl 2 or higher, you can remove them by the colored water places.

So for example you bring a mob to the water place, let it use it debuffs on you.

First you get malaria, then you get the 2nd malaria, then you get some unwanted debuff - sleep it ASAP so they cant get lv 2 effect - stand in the water so it get's removed - and continue. Ya prolly think now malaria get's removed aswell... but aslong as it reach lvl 2 or higher the next time u'll get malaria again it will continue from the lvl 2... so like that it's pretty easy to reach lvl 4 malaria without getting any kind of other debuffs. ;)

Love your enthusiasm..... But you forgot 1 thing though. Cleanse removes those "debuffs" meaning that it is useless in a mass PvP if you have an active bishop in your pt.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

FadeAway

Quote from: kidicarus on September 18, 2009, 11:19:06 AM
Love your enthusiasm..... But you forgot 1 thing though. Cleanse removes those "debuffs" meaning that it is useless in a mass PvP if you have an active bishop in your pt.

fck bishops, solo rambo actions ftw :P

Check ur inbox btw.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: FadeAway on September 18, 2009, 08:54:52 AM
EE's can reach 2,4k c speed already
WK's can reach like 2,5k ?
ES's can reach like almost 3k...

moreeeeeeeee !
on es i can reach 4k (hero zerk doesn't add very much btw)
but i will never do it for pvp since its just the most annoying shit !
retired

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

FadeAway

Quote from: seboulba on September 18, 2009, 12:19:56 PM
tyr/de in HB 84-85 in 5-6h :D

You think a guy that has a poster of a pony above his bed got any friends with a tyr/de?  :-X

our4n0s

Quote from: FadeAway on September 18, 2009, 12:26:40 PM
You think a guy that has a poster of a pony above his bed got any friends with a tyr/de?  :-X
rofl, so true  :)
retired

seboulba

;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Herza on September 18, 2009, 09:50:30 AM
+111111111111111 xD at least ur playing with your dagger and you are doing good job proving that you can go pvp with such char, unlike draks who says that dagger on pvp = no way (only for oly) so he plays with archer... ::)
(dont flame me!! )

woot about me? xD
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

WindPhoenix

i have the account of a tyr/de, why would i need another one?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history