Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

wildpussy

Quote from: Diabolical on September 26, 2009, 02:15:10 AM
any summoner
and what will a unsubbed-summoner do without a healing skill vs mana burn and erase?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: wildpussy on September 26, 2009, 10:14:51 AM
and what will a unsubbed-summoner do without a healing skill vs mana burn and erase?
We have battle heal level 3 :) on self with a decent ammount of RB jewels, not saying full set, we heal like 200-300 HP per heal. Reuse is very low and with the ES casting we can heal like 600-800 HP per second, depending if we use arcane agility or not.
against mana burn we can /walk and use a good robe which gives enough MP.
Against erase, we have a fine selection of unicorns and quick reuse of summon skill.
And the pony hits quite hard, so the unsubbed EE will be busy healing himself.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Does this mean, that ouside oly the nuke augments will be "normal"? In that case I don't see why the ppl that used coins on them complain, cause this will atleast make the augments usefull for all normal PvP's.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

wildpussy

Quote from: kidicarus on September 26, 2009, 12:52:33 PM
Does this mean, that ouside oly the nuke augments will be "normal"? In that case I don't see why the ppl that used coins on them complain, cause this will atleast make the augments usefull for all normal PvP's.
yeah make back 0 reuse on augments (when you equip weapons) and 20 minute active ones.

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on September 26, 2009, 02:15:10 AM
any summoner
so wrong lol
as ee/es, i shall have a good idea, and straighty, sumoners will have no chance to EE with augment... no arguments from rebel so lets focus on penis !

self heal on es? let me laugh a bit dude, yes you can heal yourself but the ratio hpregened/mp used is so shitty, prolly the worse ratio you will ever find on a mage... really lame... now here are the facts :
you will never use your summon, slept all the time or erase, you will lose your mana quite fast, you can't even mana burn back which is enough to state you have no chance already... you have no way to keep your mana, no mdef buff, you cannot mcrit.... so yes you shouldn't die before you have no mana, but your mana will last 40 seconds... and /walk or robe is big bs, first /rn or /walk doesn't matter, it's far better to not move at all, and then /walk or /run has no effect on the mp regened, but it's still too shittty for you to stand a chance... w/o heal ? (don't start again with your crappy heal xd) so no, you won't do shit vs EE with augment
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 26, 2009, 01:59:19 PM
so lets focus on penis !
dont focus on it too much, they might think you're gay  ;D

Give us the oficial Dynasty sets and the oficial Summon stats and the Magnus will hit your ass so badly (1.5k or more on critical) that you'll be busy healing yourself. Mana burn is a pain in the ass indeed, but even so, at least in interlude there was the Pony stun that landed more than ok. Land a stun, 2-3 crits from pony and u're down.

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:16:38 PM

Give us the oficial Dynasty sets and the oficial Summon stats and the Magnus will hit your ass so badly (1.5k or more on critical) that you'll be busy healing yourself. Mana burn is a pain in the ass indeed, but even so, at least in interlude there was the Pony stun that landed more than ok. Land a stun, 2-3 crits from pony and u're down.
ill give u the official pet when you give me the official erase (100% rate, less reuse) XD
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 26, 2009, 02:23:29 PM
ill give u the official pet when you give me the official erase (100% rate, less reuse) XD
deal. i might lose against you, but i'd pwn way more

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:27:07 PM
deal. i might lose against you, but i'd pwn way more
of course you will pwn way more, but summoner ll lose support, which is why erase was created
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 26, 2009, 02:36:22 PM
of course you will pwn way more, but summoner ll lose support, which is why erase was created
there are ways to counter erase, and u know it ;)
dont know if this is the case of whiplash as well, but when any stun effect is applied, even if it doesnt land, it has switch effect, i.e., u lose target. If you have very fast reaction time you can command whiplash from pony when you see the erase animation.

Its a long shot, but where is a will, there is a way. It is all depending on skill.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kikolina on September 26, 2009, 02:39:02 PM
ure really pathetic bringing up pony stun from early il when it was bugged everytime there s subject what ES can do, how u kicked ass as sps es, always relaying on that shit makes it just clearer ur opinion counts nothing :)
you dont know shit about me, you never fought against me, you just seem to have developed a fobia against me. Based on nothing but your personal opinions and no experience against me, YOUR opinion counts nothing. In fact, i won't even bother to reply to you anymore.

wildpussy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:16:38 PM

i can win you in karmian robe set without d-net tattos as unsubbed EE with stone augment vs sps/es and you can have whatever you want