News:

Main Menu

is "HE" still here..?

Started by xenoDjinn, October 04, 2009, 02:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MingSan on October 05, 2009, 10:16:50 PM
It was me in this case :)

GMs/owners here have the worst PR which I ever seen. They cant create their own public image in right way. Indolence in their relations with players is like voiceless man whois talking to the wall.

Kinda weak fact. At last its not a reason why are all visiting forum even if we quited Dragon Server.
PR is different from server to server , maybe thats why some are good and some are bad, thats simply like that cant be changed.

All i said is that i am not trying to make any agreement with him about which server is better this or the other, i will continue my work here as well as drake, and every1 have its own will to pick where he/she will play, if u ask me , well then try NM a bit, maybe not that much hardcore in pvp as dragon , but there most of complains you do dont work so if u ever feel to try , you are welcome.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MingSan

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:23:34 PM
PR is different from server to server , maybe thats why some are good and some are bad, thats simply like that cant be changed.

Its calling evolution and growing up with every experience which you got during this way. Some people are moving forward and others are the same like they were 4 years ago.

In Dragon history its rather regres. Because when Im looking at GMs where they are loosing their patience, cant write properly 2 words in English or they are stealing items from players or talking lies all the time about they powers/builders/panels. Leveling up their own chars in different clans, hiding proofs against their friends/ban enemies without a reason/ban opponents from olympiad because they lost battle etc etc.

And after all they are thinking that few l2w bans will show how they work fair and hard :D

Im still loling when I remember how elcharro want to ban OL/EE because he said that he has COV from WC, because other skill from OL has the same icon like WC COV  :P

I know that DN isnt a serious business but private enterprise so Im not complaining about situation here. Im just telling the facts about bad PR.
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MingSan on October 05, 2009, 10:46:50 PM
Its calling evolution and growing up with every experience which you got during this way. Some people are moving forward and others are the same like they were 4 years ago.

In Dragon history its rather regres. Because when Im looking at GMs where they are loosing their patience, cant write properly 2 words in English or they are stealing items from players or talking lies all the time about they powers/builders/panels. Leveling up their own chars in different clans, hiding proofs against their friends/ban enemies without a reason/ban opponents from olympiad because they lost battle etc etc.

And after all they are thinking that few l2w bans will show how they work fair and hard :D

Im still loling when I remember how elcharro want to ban OL/EE because he said that he has COV from WC, because other skill from OL has the same icon like WC COV  :P

I know that DN isnt a serious business but private enterprise so Im not complaining about situation here. Im just telling the facts about bad PR.
Dude as i said before, DN isnt only dragon x15 and thats what everybody missing here, i agree is most populated but is not the only one.I wish you could try NM 1 day, maybe you'll change opinion about DN.
Whole gaming world is 1 private enterprise , we are just their collateral damage  ;)

thehunted

Track, sorry i post here about this but cause of my wiki dev member title i can't post in NM section. About daggers, if you want to revise them, please consider making stabs unaffected for Chant of Protection. It would help a lot without making them stronger in Olympiad or in low level pvp's.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

MingSan

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
Dude as i said before, DN isnt only dragon x15 and thats what everybody missing here, i agree is most populated but is not the only one.I wish you could try NM 1 day, maybe you'll change opinion about DN.
Whole gaming world is 1 private enterprise , we are just their collateral damage  ;)

Your wishes came true year ago =) when my friend lend me a char so I could play for 2 months. Besides many people associate whole Dragon Network only with Dragon x 15, maybe because of name maybe from different reasons. I hope that if new people who are coming to the community after reading Dragon General section or Bad Users section will change their mind about joining to server x15, before they lost everything in one minute because of another "fake GM's" brilliant idea.

Some people said 2 years ago (or something) - In Drake we trust, In Drake we believe.

Its kinda naive, but I can bet that even 1 his post could change people attitude from hostility to friendliness.

Dragon
Tarantula
MingSan

J4cKDan13L

I'll never undestand why some1 that left DN should  still visit this damn forum...

Goddamn if U leave a pub that U don't like it U don't stand at the entrance saying to other costumers how sh1t is this pub... U just go to another one and U don't care about the crappy pub...

Btw for all infinity users that will leave the server cuz it's a "BAD" server:

Give all equip to me! I'll take care of it 'till U will come back XDDDDD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 06, 2009, 12:06:21 PM
I'll never undestand why some1 that left DN should  still visit this damn forum...

Goddamn if U leave a pub that U don't like it U don't stand at the entrance saying to other costumers how sh1t is this pub... U just go to another one and U don't care about the crappy pub...

Btw for all infinity users that will leave the server cuz it's a "BAD" server:

Give all equip to me! I'll take care of it 'till U will come back XDDDDD
And join NM , i promise great joy and fun  ;)

MingSan

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 06, 2009, 12:06:21 PM

Who said that we left because we dont like it? :)

I presonally left because I hadnt/still havent time for gaming. Some of mine friends was forced to leave by GM. Others left because they got bored. But we are still visiting the forum because we like to talk with old friends.

Dragon
Tarantula
MingSan