Web Analytics
@track , i had a dream last night - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

im quiet cause this topic is full of archers telling mages to go get a 1 min resist buff to get saved . LOL
last days im rolling on drmoufas guess what mages hardly kill me cause even if they are x5 running after me they never get me and i just w8 2-3 min till they r out of songs and dances to shot em down (ye mine fade as well but its no big deal )
And when im on full buffs i simply dont care of their resist buffs. I shot so fast that i dont care if i ll hit for 1.5k or 3k.
Some days ago (dunno maybe i mention it before too ) i did some test with furesy on LimitedEdition. Me on full buffs he on full resist buffs. LimitedEdition (a 100% support char) could do nothing more than spam heals on his self cause if he did stop for just 1 sec he would die. Now tell me wht could a nuker do. LE had good heal cause of ee class and reflict arrow cause of sws. Then he brought me a guy with almost 12k m att (ye d elf) which had a lucky symphony crit of 5k and normal dmg of 230.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Deavon

Quote from: lucifsg on October 08, 2009, 06:36:08 PM
im quiet cause this topic is full of archers telling mages to go get a 1 min resist buff to get saved . LOL
last days im rolling on drmoufas guess what mages hardly kill me cause even if they are x5 running after me they never get me and i just w8 2-3 min till they r out of songs and dances to shot em down (ye mine fade as well but its no big deal )
And when im on full buffs i simply dont care of their resist buffs. I shot so fast that i dont care if i ll hit for 1.5k or 3k.
Some days ago (dunno maybe i mention it before too ) i did some test with furesy on LimitedEdition. Me on full buffs he on full resist buffs. LimitedEdition (a 100% support char) could do nothing more than spam heals on his self cause if he did stop for just 1 sec he would die. Now tell me wht could a nuker do. LE had good heal cause of ee class and reflict arrow cause of sws. Then he brought me a guy with almost 12k m att (ye d elf) which had a lucky symphony crit of 5k and normal dmg of 230.

paixe archer kai xeprixe mas ton poutso re c ,ainte to gamises to thema.

Zuluman

STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!![/glow]
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on October 08, 2009, 05:45:28 PM
Le bot
Uthria same i think
u dont even count
and except ensign who r the rest lol
I might now count, but i am not helpless against archers or at least i am not crying on the forums like u do, so you're worse :-[
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TheLox

Furesy

Not completely true.

I couldn't do anything else besides heal? I was capable of re-singing my songs while you were hitting me, I was capable of rebuffing myself with certain buffs for fun (like resist shock and concentration) and you didn't kill me, I even healed myself for a while without re-singing wind storm and you couldn't kill me.

Besides, LE is my main char, and Uthria is also Rebel's main char.

Also, that Dark elf was hitting you that low because you were on full resists against his attacks, which is supposed to be like that. You want mages to hit hard even when the enemy has FULL resists against his attacks? Like 1k hit on someone with every resist possible? What happens then if you lack 1 of these resists, or maybe 2? You will hit 2k or 3k each hit? Nobody will use all 3 resists possible against 1 single element, if you do so you need a total of 18 buffs against all 6 different mage attacks possible lol

TheLox

You guys are just making him confused with all this English. Maybe try on his mother language?

WindPhoenix

LimitedEdition (a 100% support char) could do nothing more than spam heals on his self cause if he did stop for just 1 sec he would die. Now tell me wht could a nuker do.
you nupcake, he heals himself untill u run out of mana, after that be mana burns you 1-2 times just to be sure and after that he WTFOMFG owns you even with the weakest hydro/stone/proeminence augment.
Hell, even with a bow lol.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 08, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
you nupcake, he heals himself untill u run out of mana, after that be mana burns you 1-2 times just to be sure and after that he WTFOMFG owns you even with the weakest hydro/stone/proeminence augment.
Hell, even with a bow lol.
uh?
retired

kang

if you use holy attacks eg even on full resists u still hit pretty hard. cuz theres not many resists against it:P

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on October 08, 2009, 07:20:28 PM
paixe archer kai xeprixe mas ton poutso re c ,ainte to gamises to thema.

gamhse mas re mlka kai sy kati me ousia exeis na peis epi tu thematos ?
epidh thn exeis vrei dld pu sai archer prepei na les mlkies...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Alex

Quote from: kang on October 09, 2009, 12:17:10 AM
if you use holy attacks eg even on full resists u still hit pretty hard. cuz theres not many resists against it:P

shhh its new on NM!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢