@track , i had a dream last night - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NIORI on October 05, 2009, 09:57:35 PM

rly funny few months before the server was giveing u the chance to play not only for pvp but for quests crafts , atm this server is for pvp nothing alse,  .. the majority of mages that say archer are op in your opinion dont know how to use buffs ,,, but in my opinion u have f cuked up the server for good, makeing archers op reduce magic critical rate so on,

You wanna tell me that now there is no quests? What about we made spoil which u all wanted so much to bring back?
When you say "archers are op" , why is so hard to re-roll on archer and pwn all? And this server is everything except pvp dude, obviously u have some fog on teh eyes.
Whatsoever i cant wait to make event mages vs archers  ;) we will see we will see. But i can tell u 1 thing, that crap about archers hitting for 4-5k criticals is just LOL! And just revise a bit, all chronicles we had c1 c2 c3....there have been always complains that 1 class is OP then other right? So niori stop QQ dude ur arguments kinda failed.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

NIORI

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:02:23 PM
You wanna tell me that now there is no quests? What about we made spoil which u all wanted so much to bring back?
When you say "archers are op" , why is so hard to re-roll on archer and pwn all? And this server is everything except pvp dude, obviously u have some fog on teh eyes.
Whatsoever i cant wait to make event mages vs archers  ;) we will see we will see. But i can tell u 1 thing, that crap about archers hitting for 4-5k criticals is just LOL! And just revise a bit, all chronicles we had c1 c2 c3....there have been always complains that 1 class is OP then other right? So niori stop QQ dude ur arguments kinda failed.

well i hope to be the only one that dont know to play but in this forum i am not the only one who says the same thing  :-\

anyway i just will wait the mage vs archer event , there u will be abeal to see by your self the difreance,
8)
my question is .is there any idea in nightmare stuff to reduce ic bow in feature ?  :-* becouse ic boe reuse time is for sure not as it should be,
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

NIORI

Quote from: scary on October 05, 2009, 10:04:32 PM
u started to check forum so often, intresting  ;D :-\

noob log on msn i wanna ask u about a screen that i wanna put as avatar :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NIORI on October 05, 2009, 10:12:34 PM
well i hope to be the only one that dont know to play but in this forum i am not the only one who says the same thing  :-\

anyway i just will wait the mage vs archer event , there u will be abeal to see by your self the difreance,
8)
my question is .is there any idea in nightmare stuff to reduce ic bow in feature ?  :-* becouse ic boe reuse time is for sure not as it should be,
Btw U really improved ur English dude, gratz again! At least 1 good side of NM a? :-*

Nah we wont touch IC bow, but ill think (still searching a fair way) to boost mages a bit, or maybe ic for mages, we will see. Lets see the event 1st then we will see, but everything can be fixed dont worry menx.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: scary on October 05, 2009, 10:04:32 PM
u started to check forum so often, intresting  ;D :-\
When i was inactive on forum  :o ? Im always here to speak to people. Cheers

scary

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:18:02 PM
When i was inactive on forum  :o ? Im always here to speak to people. Cheers

i mean so  often xd more than before  :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

NIORI

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM
Well last night i was with luci (ne/pp) in full buffs so i  went alone like i used to (before i start olying,) to zerg varka. It was fun vs 2-3 random guys till 4-5 ftr and nitopami arived and killed me. I felt so much dissapointed realizing my favorite char cant do sh1t alone anymore vs proper resists and tbh it was the 1st time i gave up and was tempted to switch on an archer. So i logged a pp/he with some good gear and icarus bow took buffs and went back there. WTF ? OWNAGE ? this hawkeye was giving around 4-5k's like giving candys to little kids and i didnt even was full buffed. Killed 8 guys (more than 1 time each cause of rez ) in some seconds. Even when nito start running after me with like 5 supporters on his ass the char was handling really good due to kiting.
Galdaf (ne/bp) arived some time after so we dueled in almost full buffs (we both was missing pet buffs). Guess what he won just once cause he anchored me and i didnt even kite him, i just stood there. i was criting him for 2.5k and his best crit was 700 on me ...

So my dream is to make mages worth again a bit more vs archers and any other class. Any fighter with resists and thoose new FS now can minimize damage to less than 200/per hit. There is a 20 page topic about OP archers. Track will smth change or it will remain as it is ?

and in my dreams mages dont even try to mana burn archers.... but reality is difrent, mages burn so much mana and doing it so fast that i dont have mana for normal shooting... wtf?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Sali on October 05, 2009, 11:24:00 PM
and in my dreams mages dont even try to mana burn archers.... but reality is difrent, mages burn so much mana and doing it so fast that i dont have mana for normal shooting... wtf?
In my dreams i see a couple of blonde chicks licking my balls, but i guess everybody has their own desires.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

leobruno

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:16:55 PM
Nah we wont touch IC bow, but ill think (still searching a fair way) to boost mages a bit, or maybe ic for mages, we will see. Lets see the event 1st then we will see, but everything can be fixed dont worry menx.

Track look.. if u do 3 simple things for now, i think isnt necessary "boost" the mages. I have some suggestions:

1 - Put the Shirt A/S to sell on donny
2 - Change e. mana recovery time... test 15 sec = 300 mana regen
3 - Put bit more p. def on DN robes.

Im no want kill all, but i want have a chance to do this w/o m. critical.

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 05, 2009, 09:58:21 PM
Luci had a dream: in that dream he and Voudas were pr0, they were killing everybody in Varka and bla bla.
After that he woke up sweating. It was all just a dream and he was in fact a utterly helpless nub. He then logged forum and started QQ
rofl
retired