Web Analytics
How long we will wait till the aguments willl be off

News:

Main Menu

How long we will wait till the aguments willl be off

Started by NIORI, October 07, 2009, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

hello the poll about agumentetion isnide oly is closed, but still there are agumentetion on oly .

i wanna ask is that gonna happen from day to to day /soon/ no idea /or in time? . .  since the result of poll was to be removed from oly
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Zuluman

Quote from: NIORI on October 07, 2009, 11:37:59 PM
hello the poll about agumentetion isnide oly is closed, but still there are agumentetion on oly .

i wanna ask is that gonna happen from day to to day /soon/ no idea /or in time? . .  since the result of poll was to be removed from oly

Track is waiting till he can afford a new server for forum bcoz of the traffic caused by luci's QQ topics.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

qwertyzxc

Quote from: NIORI on October 07, 2009, 11:37:59 PM

1,2,3 year    who know :D

lucifsg

augs are nerfed to the bone actually there is noone in oly using nuke augs anymore but me with 5 seconds delay abd i hardly have time to play. not to mention i lose vs everyone

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on October 08, 2009, 05:39:52 PM
augs are nerfed to the bone actually there is noone in oly using nuke augs anymore but me with 5 seconds delay abd i hardly have time to play. not to mention i lose vs everyone

then how u have 144 points and just 4 looses?
  Nightmare 30x

qwertyzxc

BassSultan^^

Quote from: lucifsg on October 08, 2009, 05:39:52 PM

all lies mengz ;(

Cry moer :D

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D