Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: IdarkI on October 23, 2009, 06:19:32 PM
now u wanna say that whole word hates muslims,alll ppl are racist?
LOL!
u are not good mentally :/ . World's trying to make peace...not war

go back to your reality, I didn't say world hates muslims, I didn't say all ppl are racist. If you wanna be a attentionboy here, better go back to the beginning of this topic and back after you finish. bye for now

NIORI

dude u have serius problem with ego, is pitty to see that nazi are  prettending that they are gona save us from muslims our beloved EU . and makeing all those just our childrens to have a better feature and not to be muslim lol.... either u are waching too much youtube . either uare member of a neo nazi club and u still havent realise it.

about poland save eu from commnism lol. perhpas u guys saved your own country but for sure not us:P  and i dont think that the majority of polish people will aprove ideas like yours..  u have to understand or better to ask your grandfather what does war means .. and should we hate other religions? becouse when i asked mine about that he told me , i wish u never to fell the breath  of the war ..
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Sarvi

Just a quick eruption of frustration on some of the things that've been said in this topic:

The vast majority of the world's muslim population is not of middle-eastern origins, so claiming that because someone
"hates" Islam they are racist shows nothing but the lack of real arguments and/or understanding of the issue. In all
seriousness, if you have no other weapons at your disposal than Hitler- or racism-cards, why don't you just shut
the freak up?

People here also seem to have a twisted view on democracy as well. Democracy doesn't mean the lack of
prejudiced views. It's a form of government, not a moral code, and saying that someone doesn't know democracy
because they live in a country that has been democratic for only 20 years, is really nothing but an ad hominem-attack,
not an argument. Democracy isn't freedom of speech either and doesn't necessarily even guarantee it. The only thing
that democracy gives you is a vote (on some issues in modern democracies), so stop confusing the right to vote with
other rights.

I also want to point out that there's a huge difference between religion (theism) and the lack of it (atheism). Religion
almost always gives you a set of rules which to live by, but atheism doesn't. Atheism is simply just the lack of belief
in the supernatural. Sure there are violent people who are atheists, but atheism per se doesn't feed the drive for
violence as it has no rules other than there is no god. It can be used to justify violence, but so can democracy and
every possible opinion that a person can have. Religion on the other hand can, and often does demand violence to
rid the world of the non-believers or the disobedient. Religion can command you to kill, atheism can't.

An atheist can kill and say that he/she can kill because there are no absolute morals, but no one can say that they
killed because their lack of belief commanded them to do so.

A theist can kill and say that the bible told them to stone the person to death because they worked on a Sunday.

See the difference?

How about putting some thought in your arguments (or rants) instead of relying on logical inconsistancies? I
guarantee that you'll get more results.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

zthrx

Faleh Almaleki Runs Over Daughter in Attempted 'Honor Killing'
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/faleh_almaleki_runs_over_daugh.php

and google this phrase:
muslim father kills daughter

have a good reading my lovely saints muslims

Meto

Quote from: zthrx on October 23, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
conversation about world's "problems" is too much for you?

sems  u have problems with those thinks... where u gotta tryon to do something like hummm... being atentation whore at Game forum abouit word "problems" oh sh1t.... "hey look im mr moderator and i could speak here about word "problems" yes i can do that!" just to say didnt read whole topic just few posts and i could say u are another sickbrain who havent any idea about whats goin on.. who stay at his lil rooom lookin from the window and says  "Yes this is world!". as other ppl here say  try to visit some medic and let em help u.. greetings ;)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

zthrx

Quote from: Meto on October 24, 2009, 06:30:15 PM
sems  u have problems with those thinks... where u gotta tryon to do something like hummm... being atentation whore at Game forum abouit word "problems" oh sh1t.... "hey look im mr moderator and i could speak here about word "problems" yes i can do that!" just to say didnt read whole topic just few posts and i could say u are another sickbrain who havent any idea about whats goin on.. who stay at his lil rooom lookin from the window and says  "Yes this is world!". as other ppl here say  try to visit some medic and let em help u.. greetings ;)

so what it's a game forum, u prefer to talk about those things at religious forums whre no1 looks at? second, the thing is there are many ppl from all around the world, so even if my topic realized the problem/case to a few ppl who will talk about it with other friends (butterfly effect) so yea it's a good idea.
You didn't read whole topic? poor kido, so I tell you that we have alot of smart and influential persons in this community who wrote alot of good objective posts. Those persons probably surf in another parts of internet and maby talk about it somewhere > and other talk about it and so on.
Than you'll see, you have nothing to say, you trying to insult, you have no interesting shiit to say, and you think I care your poor person?
keep trying

x23

60 years ago nobody could imaging some french, english, german, russian, polish, turks  etc ...... would one day play  together peacefully. But it happens here every nights and days.
So get of your hate.
Not our fault if your GF got raped by  ben laden ^^ u deserve it :)
-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

x23

i hope racism will stop before the day humans find aliens to exploit
-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: TheLox on October 26, 2009, 06:38:56 PM

Well, how did God appear than? Out of nothing or he was always there? If God was always there why cant the universe be always there or appear out of nothing, while i dont believe it appeared out of nothing. Its just hard to explain how the universe appeared since our knowledge about the space and universe is reallly low. But i hope we will some day know more about it xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TheLox

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 26, 2009, 11:31:28 PM
Well, how did God appear than? Out of nothing or he was always there? If God was always there why cant the universe be always there or appear out of nothing, while i dont believe it appeared out of nothing. Its just hard to explain how the universe appeared since our knowledge about the space and universe is reallly low. But i hope we will some day know more about it xD

God? God never existed. He (?) was created to explain same as you said.

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"