Why HB when there's Gracia?
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

DRAG0N

Quote from: oxigan on October 21, 2009, 02:52:51 PM
Why HB when there's Gracia?

yeah u r right me n muh friends playing in Gracia now xD

rimon

All that we will be without server?? So many things are those that he wants to change .. of 36hs already they are almost 58hs.. I WANT TO PLAY!!NOWWW!!!

Gonza/xRimoNx

FalloutLover

Quote from: rimon on October 21, 2009, 11:21:30 PM
All that we will be without server?? So many things are those that he wants to change .. of 36hs already they are almost 58hs.. I WANT TO PLAY!!NOWWW!!!

Gonza/xRimoNx

even u??? BRUTUS??!!! xD

rimon

Chinawhite

ufff :-\
when you finish fixing it, I wanna play... I'm bored

FalloutLover

Quote from: rimon on October 22, 2009, 01:30:14 AM
LOL!!! "even u?? BRUTUS.."WTF???

just a historical joke................. even u wanna play, Brutus???!!! :-)

Dumbled0re

1       Servers / Announcements / Re: Announcements       on: October 20, 2009, 07:10:45 pm

Quote from: TrackZero on October 18, 2009, 10:14:03 pm
~ Server will stay down (24h from now << this is what is planed for now) for some maintenance and hopefully for some of updates i said in previous post.
As you can read in loader,we have extended the downtime for net 24-36h more because of some issues have pooped up unplanned and we want to make all things right without any pressure of time. Therefor have a bit more patience in order to make everything good.

About updates, we will do 2 major (very important) fixes that you wont see, and few in game fixes related to game (yes some of them are from the list i wrote UP, some yes and some not yet), so hold on and thank you for patience.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

ballberith

OMFG ppl how long are you playing on DN ?
You still don't know the "Dragonish" language ?
Let me translate than for u.
"As you can read in loader,we have extended the downtime for net 24-36h more because of some issues have pooped up unplanned and we want to make all things right without any pressure of time."
In a shortcut. "You're dumb enough to read the loader so u know that we need to keep DN offline for about a week or so because we blew sth up while we were trying to fix sth else and now we have no idea what to do so we wait for someone competent"
Here you go.
Proud member of Temp Ally and Evil Bunnies clan.
ShillenMaster - AW/SK - Noblesse

oxigan

Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

Dumbled0re

Quote from: ShowStopper on October 22, 2009, 11:58:11 AM
Servers will go up during the day i hope in 3h 4h
Chill out mengz...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

archer001

22 GMT+1 .... I thing it is LIE xaxaxa ! 4 sure :P
iiiCypress!!!