Shuttgart 24.10.2009 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Shuttgart 24.10.2009

Started by Shreed, October 24, 2009, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Shreed on October 28, 2009, 12:39:42 PM
You dont know a sh1t about DN and our current sytuation so pls stfu. And one more thing last time when you was activ (sunday?) we killed you on the eyes of CB without any problem and no words of opposition on the part of your clan. Coz you were too dazzled to understand the situation in gludio

If being active means logging 1x to chat with friends means that, then wow im active! 2nd of all, if i didn't attack any of you i wouldn't get attacked back. 3rd of all i chose to attack you noobcakes CB knew that + they said do what you want. 4th and last. i don't fcking care in what situation you were, i don't like your clan, in my eye's your the biggest fail clan on entire NM ESPECIALLY cause you are all talking big like "we are pro" while you are the total opposite.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Shreed

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 28, 2009, 01:21:48 PM
If being active means logging 1x to chat with friends means that, then wow im active! 2nd of all, if i didn't attack any of you i wouldn't get attacked back. 3rd of all i chose to attack you noobcakes CB knew that + they said do what you want. 4th and last. i don't fcking care in what situation you were, i don't like your clan, in my eye's your the biggest fail clan on entire NM ESPECIALLY cause you are all talking big like "we are pro" while you are the total opposite.

and I dont give a care about how many times and reason of your logging ... you are taliknig about our big mouth  so I turned your attention to your words "IF  I WAS ACTIV blablablabla" you were activ and this dont change a sh1t. I never  heard or seen that any of my ppl use "we are pro" or similar sentence coz instead of attention we are looking for fun and your opinion mean less than nothing.

jygh

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 28, 2009, 01:21:48 PM
cause you are all talking big like "we are pro" while you are the total opposite.
its same about both clans ... i mean cb and dn all from those 2 clans r saying how fkicng good and pro they r .... NOT
  Nightmare 30x

Defoe

Quote from: jygh on October 28, 2009, 05:08:22 PM
its same about both clans ... i mean cb and dn all from those 2 clans r saying how fkicng good and pro they r .... NOT
i could say same about you ...

Sephiroth

Quote from: Defoe on October 28, 2009, 05:10:07 PM

Indeed,but that doesn't mean he's right.Nevertheless,u cannot compare the uber cool pro bigmouth of CBs/DNs ( Not all,srry for the generalization),with Maciek's...

cthon

Quote from: jygh on October 28, 2009, 05:08:22 PM

but we really are pro and fuking good...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 28, 2009, 12:14:30 PM
laughing my fcking ass off looking @ this topic, be sure that if i was active. The only way we would get close to DN is when we were chasing them in pvp. You know me im stubborn + hardheaded as fck.
<3 me more DN, the best part is you got the biggest mouth of all altho your loosing every single pvp when your not outnumbering the enemy.
u got a point. But even outnumbering they are loosing so there is totaly no point to have such a big mouths
Quote from: Defoe on October 28, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
well jygh is one of best story teller but he also can show smthing.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 28, 2009, 10:46:28 PM
dont know about DN, but we are. and LOL @ you, you said we arent pro ? you who cant even buff himself well ? everytime we pvp-d , you get crits 4k+++   ...  pathetic lol  show us some skill, and hell i will confirm myself that you can play l2 well, but till you just suckin every single dk on the battleground STFU

Noone of u got the point,or at least,u'r not in the mood of accepting the (hard?) truth,that u'r a bunch of bigmouths.Even if u'r good,telling it to everyone and act cool makes u look rather like a tard than anything.

The best and the true pro players r those ones that don't need to tell it,cos they show it with actions,not with words.

Deavon

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 29, 2009, 04:39:29 PM
okay lets prove your statement ! i invite you to make a party, i will make one too and lets try a 9v9 ! as a bet i offer you 200 coins! lets fix a time together for the weekend and pew pew ! plz, prove me that we arent able rape any team on the server in fair numbers / fair team pvp! also if you win i offer you delete my char and leave the server forever.

the only rule is that we both should appear with a party at the place what we will fix in time.

and for sure we will freak your asses till you fall in love with us :)

deal or no ?

Count me in .

ICantSee

Do or do not... there is no try.

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/46/lemon][/url]