Web Analytics
Safe bogs

News:

Main Menu

Safe bogs

Started by our4n0s, October 26, 2009, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

When will we have the safe bogs ? taking x3 exp and shits but no failing to 0 ..
retired

seboulba

Quote from: our4n0s on October 26, 2009, 12:55:30 PM
When will we have the safe bogs ? taking x3 exp and shits but no failing to 0 ..

never i hope tbh we dont need skills + 25 here XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Marinella

mby when we will have gracia? oh forgot that is from kamael chronicle

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

our4n0s

Quote from: Marinella on October 26, 2009, 01:51:15 PM
mby when we will have gracia? oh forgot that is from kamael chronicle
aye it is kamael
retired

Sephiroth

When DN server's rate will become x1.

our4n0s

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 26, 2009, 03:01:21 PM
When DN server's rate will become x1.
doubt so, we're on x30 on purpose, if we wanted x1 we would either change of staff either go to x5.
Beside it, don't forget that DN has other server as infinity... which is a x5 indeed.... and they do need these bogs as well, actually it's a player from infinity who first told me about these books missing ..
So, just do not relate it to NM's rate.
retired

Deavon

Its like ALL rest things are fixed and only that missing?
>.> come on dont be greedy ass :D

our4n0s

Quote from: Deavon on October 26, 2009, 04:24:23 PM
Its like ALL rest things are fixed and only that missing?
>.> come on dont be greedy ass :D
well tbh these new bogs would rather lower the price of oly's bogs more than anything else since it is not the bogs u get from oly but the bogs you get from castles and ch, at least it's what i ve been told...
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: our4n0s on October 26, 2009, 03:45:20 PM
doubt so, we're on x30 on purpose, if we wanted x1 we would either change of staff either go to x5.
Beside it, don't forget that DN has other server as infinity... which is a x5 indeed.... and they do need these bogs as well, actually it's a player from infinity who first told me about these books missing ..
So, just do not relate it to NM's rate.

I've thought'bout it and it's rather related with stacking subs,in official,to make such a big trains as here they need many ppl,while here u just log one bot,max 2 and voi-la,sooner or later u'll have skills +25(which makes a difference),while in official that's impossible.

Furesy

Since official is x1, and it takes x3 exp compared to normal Bogs. Seeing Nightmare is x30, make the special bogs take 30 times as much also! So they consume 90x the amount of exp, sure x)

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on October 27, 2009, 06:49:28 PM
Since official is x1, and it takes x3 exp compared to normal Bogs. Seeing Nightmare is x30, make the special bogs take 30 times as much also! So they consume 90x the amount of exp, sure x)
with vitality system u can reach even x5 at off! :o
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on October 27, 2009, 06:49:28 PM
agree!