Web Analytics
Poll to get back the buff bar before update !!!

News:

Main Menu

Poll to get back the buff bar before update !!!

Started by galun, November 05, 2009, 02:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Put back buff bar with Dance+Song separate

Yes
20 (60.6%)
No
10 (30.3%)
Dont Care
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 30

galun

Well... a lot of people want the buff bar with dance and song separate, back.... some other dont want cause they care about what will happen in PVP against our char. So why just dont make a poll and let the community answer exactly what they want.

Listen.... when you make a mutant, like me : Destro/Pal

Either with Improve buff, like critical, condition, combat, movement, magic.... you cant put a physical resistance potion with a combat haste potion and a power attack potion... cause you will get overbuff... and you need add dance+song.

After that you have the self buff : Majesty, Iron Will (magic barrier), Archery, Soul of Phoenix, Touch of Life (1minute), nobl (not a same time of soul of phoenix, but either), shield of faith ( few sec ), iron shield and mirror (dont remember the exact name).

So how we suppose to use all is self buff... better delete char and do a annoying Archer or Mage who need few buff to kill everyone.

Like i said, better put back dance and song separate... on other PVP server, this what they do... Not cause few QQ from player we will not put back, come on ! Let see what the community want.
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

endona

Quote from: galun on November 05, 2009, 02:01:39 PM
Well... a lot of people want the buff bar with dance and song separate, back.... some other dont want cause they care about what will happen in PVP against our char. So why just dont make a poll and let the community answer exactly what they want.

Either with Improve buff, like critical, condition, combat, movement, magic.... you cant put a physical resistance potion with a combat haste potion and a power attack potion... cause you will get overbuff... and you need add dance+song.

After that you have the self buff : Majesty, Iron Will (magic barrier), Archery, Soul of Phoenix, Touch of Life (1minute), nobl (not a same time of soul of phoenix, but either), shield of faith ( few sec ), iron shield and mirror (dont remember the exact name).

So how we suppose to use all is self buff... better delete char and do a annoying Archer or Mage who need few buff to kill everyone.

Like i said, better put back dance and song separate... on other PVP server, this what they do... Not cause few QQ from player we will not put back, come on ! Let see what the community want.

Not all ppl who play on server are here...i think that this buffbar is fine now
I dont take all buffs but it nevermind...its part of game

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: galun on November 05, 2009, 02:01:39 PM

Poll is useless , because we will not change it. Old buff bar was bugged - now is fixed- end of story.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]