Web Analytics
am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?!

Started by Endorama, October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: Endorama on October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM
today after reading these wonderful news about a boost of the crit dmg,i decided to finally log ig and check it out myself,but unfortunately,when i went to oly i didnt feel any boost.example :before i was stabbing a random sps/ee with dnet robe set for 2.5k,when i logged today i saw the same dmg instead of 2,5+30% of 2,5+30% of ~1k p atk.blows aint based on p.atk,but for sure 30% would bring at least another 100 dmg to a blow and since every blizzard lands i need to deal as much dmg as possible on a blow.
hope some1 else noticed it aswell.

I noticed something like this too. Dagger damage was boosted in some way, but actually its noticeable only in huge ammounts (like what was 4k earlier became now 5k or so). Tanks and heavy armored classes still take shit hits like if it was 600-700 before the update it stays the same after. If it would be a pure 30% boost i'd hit at least for 800-900 now lol.

Also if mage with shield buffs is tanking me with a shield damage is extremely low too, yea sps/ee is that mage usually.

That makes me think of either wrong calculation or wrong boost or some details of "30% skill damage boost" are hidden.

I've sent a pm to GM about my noobish thoughts related to that update, but no answer, perhaps he's too busy I dont blame him at least he does more than most of other GMs.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Endorama

Quote from: TrackZero on October 27, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Daggers ARE boosted indeed , but as i said unknown times , L2 is not about Oly, but then again you can think w/e u like more.
where did i refer to oly?i said that i just joined oly,coz there was no pvp and i was bored,so i decided to go in and what i found out was that the mentioned boost didnt seem as it should be...if u read the title of the topic i think that i've clearly said what i meant...
Quote from: our4n0s on October 27, 2009, 12:53:01 PM
you mean drakslord one blowing EVERY of my pets is not enough ? ah yeah, it's nice as well when he backstabs for 5k, boost more maybe?
btw, when he critic backstab blow ( happens often enough), he merely takes 3x the total hp of my magnus with pof.
oh, i almost forgot normal hits for 2k dmg.At least, unnerf the summons, that's total bullshit now, magnus +5 with 600 pdef after pdef buffs ? >.>
i dont give a flying freak what does draks do in oly.as i already replied to track,its just that the boost didnt seem as it was mentioned.ok?
btw lol.u complain of drakslord for blowing ur pets away,ok,but think again for all the other daggerist u've mana burned the crap out,sum it up and i hope u'll see what my point is.
Quote from: Mitzahd on October 28, 2009, 02:20:15 AM
wow ur stabbing 2,5k a sps ee and its low?not to mention  5k backstab if double dmg,which is similar to The sps ee is dead almost 1 shot,what else u wanna?stabs for 5k normals?lol,not to mention with critical wound and expose weak point u stab much more ,i got 2,8k from blizzer and he was w/o focus power ,and it wasnt double dmg,with focus power would be arround 4k,not to mention if bluff lands its GG,and ur still crying ,lol,for sure ur a noob dagger, ask alex teach u some dagger lessons  :)
another freakin retard.no i dont want to 1 shot/blow/hit/kick/w/e any1.and if u use ur brains a bit,u will freakin get the freakin point that a freakin AW cant freakIN GET anywhere close to a damned sps/xx thats non stop spamming blizzard which has 99% landing rate,no mater how much m def u've got.got it now?hope so now creep back to the hole u've left tearing ur lame ass with the proish ego u've got and choke on.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Endorama

anyways i kinda figured it out and i think its cause my char wasnt in my hands for a while.w/e
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

NIORI

Quote from: MisiekIII on October 27, 2009, 01:30:16 PM
Yes dager's bosted but this buff bar its shit now for DAGER!!  we have to much skils to  do something for example: Mirage,dash(blinding),UE, Focus power(death), mortal strike(mortal blow).

And what about mage's its big JOKE now sps/es hits for 6k+ on 2,2k m.def its SO FUCING FUNNY

I can say ONLY that BOST its SHIT i prefer to play before update.

Give other buff bar for potions only and its ok for my lovly class.

becouse i am mage . and with 2.3k ma defe is no way to hit u , and u dont need all that ma defe u need only to take resist then u will see if a mage will hit u more than 1k .

what about buff bar. the buff bar is how should be . we are suppose to take 24 buf max not 34 . with previus buff bar u could take attack bufs + resist + magic dfence. + speed buff lol. that's why nsoft made it 24 and not 34 to avoid those kind op
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Shreed

Quote from: NIORI on October 28, 2009, 12:10:18 PM
becouse i am mage . and with 2.3k ma defe is no way to hit u , and u dont need all that ma defe u need only to take resist then u will see if a mage will hit u more than 1k .

what about buff bar. the buff bar is how should be . we are suppose to take 24 buf max not 34 . with previus buff bar u could take attack bufs + resist + magic dfence. + speed buff lol. that's why nsoft made it 24 and not 34 to avoid those kind op

???

But the problem and 10 topics here are about that we cant take all needed resist coz we dont have space for this in new buff bar.

Yes ncsoft made it 24(or 18-20) but on off you have another bar for dance/song and one more for pots ...

Alex

up, btw funny how 18% mage damage boost is far easier to notice than 30% dagger damage boost

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Endorama on October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM
today after reading these wonderful news about a boost of the crit dmg,i decided to finally log ig and check it out myself,but unfortunately,when i went to oly i didnt feel any boost.example :before i was stabbing a random sps/ee with dnet robe set for 2.5k,when i logged today i saw the same dmg instead of 2,5+30% of 2,5+30% of ~1k p atk.blows aint based on p.atk,but for sure 30% would bring at least another 100 dmg to a blow and since every blizzard lands i need to deal as much dmg as possible on a blow.
hope some1 else noticed it aswell.

yes i noticed it too, not only pvp but pve too.The famous boost dagger downtime, which last for 3-4 days, was again a good reason to boost the "poor" mages, only that we don`t have to know the truth from the beggining, they let us discover by ourselves.again, dragon notwork ftw!! i don`t get why sps.ee are complaining here.A sps.ee like laserkiller, with a good gear  and everything kills me in oly before i get to him or finish buff  ;) ;)
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Alex

Quote from: Alex on October 28, 2009, 12:49:03 AM
I noticed something like this too. Dagger damage was boosted in some way, but actually its noticeable only in huge ammounts (like what was 4k earlier became now 5k or so). Tanks and heavy armored classes still take shit hits like if it was 600-700 before the update it stays the same after. If it would be a pure 30% boost i'd hit at least for 800-900 now lol.

Also if mage with shield buffs is tanking me with a shield damage is extremely low too, yea sps/ee is that mage usually.

That makes me think of either wrong calculation or wrong boost or some details of "30% skill damage boost" are hidden.

I've sent a pm to GM about my noobish thoughts related to that update, but no answer, perhaps he's too busy I dont blame him at least he does more than most of other GMs.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Futile

let me simply guess, somebody messed up the formular.

if u add +30% to the calculation of dmg, at the wrong place, u get such results, that are unoticeable at lower hits, but more realistic noticeable at the larger numbers.

ahamzz

Alex stop cry like kid ... if you dont like it leave dont cry no1 care ...
AND AGAIN
Quote from: TrackZero on October 27, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Daggers ARE boosted indeed , but as i said unknown times , L2 is not about Oly, but then again you can think w/e u like more.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2028726][/url]
XeLioN 1x hero
Ae0nFlux 5x hero
offline since 31.01.2012
ReserveD,Severance,SG
Pvp Movies here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260890.0.html

Alex

Quote from: ahamzz on November 01, 2009, 01:33:24 PM
Alex stop cry like kid ... if you dont like it leave dont cry no1 care ...
AND AGAIN
u can cry about ur hate over me in dragon general section, im busy here /ignore
Quote from: Alex on October 28, 2009, 12:49:03 AM

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢