Dager boost effect on infinity - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis

Quote from: Shreed on November 04, 2009, 04:08:41 PM
Track i have only one wish. Can you look here for a moment and kick those "crying infinity band" from our section ?? We have enough NM cryers (including me) to spam general section, we dont need them. And if we dont stop this now The River Of Tears from Infinity/dragon will flood us

LOL
o_O

RaV3NCLaW

Problem consists in all daggers not only TH/GLAD... problem starts when you have around 2k p atk your normal crits become bigger then any of your skills

video was made with normal TH/WK... using AS+1 no augement and heavy set with no valakas on PP/BD buffs with 2,3k p atk

http://www.filefront.com/14856409/Untitled.avi

Backstab : 7961
Normal critical hit 9080

So why do daggers need to use any skills xD?

Problem and dmg is increased greatly if more p atk is added, witch isnt that hard to do.....
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 04, 2009, 04:44:26 PM
Problem consists in all daggers not only TH/GLAD... problem starts when you have around 2k p atk your normal crits become bigger then any of your skills

video was made with normal TH/WK... using AS+1 no augement and heavy set with no valakas on PP/BD buffs with 2,3k p atk

http://www.filefront.com/14856409/Untitled.avi

Backstab : 7961
Normal critical hit 9080

So why do daggers need to use any skills xD?

Problem and dmg is increased greatly if more p atk is added, with isnt that hard to do.....

Archers aren't using their skills and no1 cries about it ;)

Anyway about that movie - give vop, cov or powind for that th, i guess he's using qift of queen, not blessing. Make crit with backstab on those buffs and dmg will be 3x more than normal crit ;)
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

RaV3NCLaW

archer isnt a skill bassed char, while daggers wore always skill bassed :o.... and also there are no resists for dagers.. give me a song that resists dagger dmg for 60% and i stop cry :D

like dag said.. if you need dagger boost boost skills i dont care... just this stupid boost with P atk is crazy also +30% crit dmg
>Infinity 5x player

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Dag

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on November 04, 2009, 04:53:13 PM
Archers aren't using their skills and no1 cries about it ;)

:) for sure they (should) use stun shot  ::) ::) ::)

btw.... yep i have to admit that such P ATK  boost is not the right way
and i say it as dagger (normal th/pp)

it's good the boost on blows (maybe a little more isn't bad.... 7k on npc----> 1500 max on a player with a succesfull blow)
not the boost on normal critical hit
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 04, 2009, 05:00:11 PM
archer isnt a skill bassed char, while daggers wore always skill bassed :o.... and also there are no resists for dagers.. give me a song that resists dagger dmg for 60% and i stop cry :D

like dag said.. if you need dagger boost boost skills i dont care... just this stupid boost with P atk is crazy also +30% crit dmg
omg....i had a +1 from AOD
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 04, 2009, 05:00:11 PM

Dude why the freak do you care? You play on infinity... I have a good idea for you! Go to a different L2 server, make a account on their forum and warn them! What I'm trying to say is; freak the cancer off.

RaV3NCLaW

why da fak do i care? couse we recive same stupid updates as some of your noobs are asking for and have no idea how to play  :-*

Edit: i only ask to fix infinity i dont give a crap about NM you can make PP's uber DD for all i care :
>Infinity 5x player

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 04, 2009, 05:32:56 PM
why da fak do i care? couse we recive same stupid updates as some of your noobs are asking for and have no idea how to play  :-*

Edit: i only ask to fix infinity i dont give a crap about NM you can make PP's uber DD for all i care :
So why are you whining here? Nobody here has any relation to Infinity, which makes your visit here useless. Go back where you came from and whine there. Add Drake on MSN or mail him, complain to your GM's. It wont change anything on infinity when you whine here all the time.

RaV3NCLaW

........ your a moron?

Track is in charge of our updates... he has contact to drake... Infinity doesnt have a GM, we get NM updates and since the only alive GM with any contact with Drake is Track and he reads NM section i write here. next time dont ask for stupid updates or if you ask for them ask only for NM ; , if you have any more brainless comments plz leave them to yourself... :)
>Infinity 5x player

kidicarus

Now why should we trust someone who can't even spell dagger?

Btw... Pr/Aw rapes from behind now?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 04, 2009, 05:47:01 PM
........ your a moron?

Track is in charge of our updates... he has contact to drake... Infinity doesnt have a GM, we get NM updates and since the only alive GM with any contact with Drake is Track and he reads NM section i write here. next time dont ask for stupid updates or if you ask for them ask only for NM ; , if you have any more brainless comments plz leave them to yourself... :)
Oh rly? Kesy has contact with Drake, same as Kotenka. Altho with Kotenka I wouldn't try but with Kesy, yes. Drake is in charge, no-one else. So what you're saying is; Track is making the updates but first does them on Infinity? And not in his main server? Seriously... how can you even ask me if I'm a moron? When it's obvious you're the moron here. Besides don't you think it's smarter to just write a PM to Track instead with proves. You're here and writing some bullshit and expect people to believe it. When someone asks a simple question you reply; I don't wanna tell how he does it. Saying that Nightmare players are noobs that don't know how to play when it's so freaking obvious you're whining here and thats always for a reason, you get owned by daggers. So who's the noob?