News:

Main Menu

i cant log in

Started by mardol, October 19, 2009, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mardol

i see many ppl who have same problem like me

mardol

u said "to launch it, use the dragon network launcher that appears in the lineage2 folder"
i think it is the same, but i have dragon network updater only

Finisterre

Hey mardol

1. make sure that the client you installing is ct1 Hellbound client. (not ct1 kamael nor ct2 gracia)
2. make sure that the client package is not corrupted. if you get error while installing, it may cause trouble later.
3. do not update at the end of installation.
4. extract DN patch to L2 folder and you would see files like below.
5. run DragonNetwork launcher in LineageII folder and make full check. (not the LineageII launcher in the LineageII folder)
if you cannot complete full check, it's another problem.

(http://img25.imageshack.us/i/17082791.jpg/)

Now you should be able to play w/o problem. Just do step 1. to 6. No less, no more, no walker! (j/k)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

mardol

idk why, but now i have other critical error lol;d

2009.10.21 09:08:03
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3085 MHz with 1535MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS (7824)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
"3. do not update at the end of installation." but update what?

oxigan

Don't update files from official. It corrupts your client.
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

mardol

idk what u mean. I install this l2 and at end (when it is this end, when installing direct or what?
Btw, in my folder l2 i see patch, but this patch= patch32.dl (6.3.0.0), and in dn launcher write it is needed V3.1
it is important?;d

oxigan

You're either 10 years old, or too short-minded to play this game.

Download Lineage2 CT1 client from gamershell.com
Unpack it with winrar.
Install it. DON'T START THE OFFICIAL LOADER or L2.EXE
As soon installation is finished close everything that has something to do with L2 (so it won't auto update your client).
Download DNET loader/auto-updater from dragon-network.net
Extract it.
Place it in your Lineage2 folder.
Start dragon-network.exe.

I'm not sure it will auto update just now, since servers are down. But once they're up, it'll update all DNET files to your client and you will be able to play, if this doesn't work out, give up. You will never be able to play L2 on a private server.

mardol

i made all what u said... i dont open l2.exe etc,  and im not 10 years. I was plaing l2 one year ago and im just trying to back, im dling now lineage 2 client from other link, maybe it will work

oxigan

Make sure you've deleted all previous installations and registery lines. And wait with updating/downloading DNET files, since servers are down.

mardol

ok fine now... but, still it write: You are currently loggining in (becouse server off right?). Dont have critical error now so u can close this topic

oxigan

Gz. If you're following logical steps, you'll always find the cure to solve your problems.